Why are Germanics so inferior to Meds? Is there a scientific explanation?

Why are Germanics so inferior to Meds? Is there a scientific explanation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths#Migrations_and_contact_with_Rome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgundians#Background
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandals#Origins
phys.org/news/2017-11-team-rare-minoan-sealstone-treasure-laden.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meds were closer to Africa, and thus had access to superior technology and culture to copy.

The Roman Empire was a Nordic empire.

both of those are a fuck load older than 400 years

>can't stand 10 minutes in the mediterranean summer without dying of heatstroke
>"WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIEET"

>mericun edjumcayshun

Lack of African genetics.

Reminder that Swedish Visigoths occupied all of Greece and later the whole Western Roman Empire. Stay cucked Turkboy.

>praises unchecked murder rape and destruction of civilization
>hates niggers at the same time
snowniggers everyone

>be mednigger
>be poor

ia he for real xddd. nicer house does not mean u are auperior. ur just jelous fag

>swarthy
>hairy
>can exist without cosmetic protection
>can consume spicy med diet
>obsessed with sea and ports

Am I a med? I thought we wuz mongols and sheit?

WE WUZ VISIGOTHS N SHIEEEET SNOWNIGGA

we did it becuase we could, they do it because we let them

Because they are a bunch of snowniggers, us meds are superior. If the Greeks, Portuguese, catalans, Italians and turks ( Spaniards not allowed) united we would have been a superpower.
>But your economy
The germans are holding us down. Both the germans and anglos are kikes

>be mednigger
>haven't contributed anything in over a thousand years

This thread again, how original.

Northen europe lacked people. It lacked access to soft stone. It had a harsher climate. It lacked the social structure. When the population grew as an effect of better agriculture, there was a greater need for structures like castles, etc. Just because your ancestors achieved greatness doesn't mean everyone else is shit. If that were true, only germanics would be the ones who could have pride today. Almost all of modern civilization comes from germanic descent.

they do it because they can

The Vikings was a bunch of rapists, you guys was and is litteraly the niggers of Europe

but thats wrong you shitskin

>The GERMANIC tribe Goths

>Around 160 AD, in Central Europe, the first movements of the Migration Period were occurring, as Germanic tribes began moving south-east from their ancestral lands at the mouth of River Vistula, putting pressure on the Germanic tribes from the north and east. As a result, in episodes of Gothic and Vandal warfare Germanic tribes (Rugii, Goths, Gepids, Vandals, Burgundians, and others)[15] crossed either the lower Danube or the Black Sea, and led to the Marcomannic Wars,[16] which resulted in widespread destruction and the first invasion of what is now Italy in the Roman Empire period.[17] It has been suggested that the Goths maintained contact with southern Sweden during their migration.[18] Goths also served in the Roman military and played a limited role, e.g. Gainas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths#Migrations_and_contact_with_Rome

>The GERMANIC tribe Burgundians

>The Burgundians (Latin: Burgundiōnes, Burgundī; Old Norse: Burgundar) were a large East Germanic or Vandal tribe, or group of tribes, who lived in the area of modern Poland in the time of the Roman Empire.

>Before clear documentary evidence begins, the Burgundians may have originally emigrated from mainland Scandinavia to the Baltic island of Bornholm, and from there to the Vistula basin, in the middle of modern Poland.[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgundians#Background

trash post you subhuman

>The GERMANIC tribe Vandals.

>The Vandals, an East Germanic tribe or group of tribes, first appear in history as inhabiting present-day southern Poland, but later moved around Europe, successively establishing kingdoms in Spain and in North Africa in the 5th century.[1]

>The Vandals are believed to have migrated from southern Scandinavia[2][3][4] to the area between the lower Oder and Vistula somewhere in the 2nd century BC, and to have settled in Silesia from around 120 BC.[4] The earliest mention of the Vandals is from Pliny the Elder, who used the term Vandilii in a broad way to define one of the major groupings of all Germanic peoples. Tribes within this category who he mentions are the Burgundiones, Varini, Carini (otherwise unknown), and the Gutones.[14] According to the Gallaecian Christian priest, historian and theologian Paulus Orosius, the Vandals, who lived originally in Scoringa, near Stockholm, Sweden, were of the same stock as the Suiones ("Swedes") and the Goths.[15]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandals#Origins

Fuck off Norgay, without oil your country would have been a third world shithole
The only good thing about Norway is Norwegian women. They look great and are the easiest girls to fuck

>objectively fucking wrong
amuhreekan ejukashon

WE WUZ ALL GOTHIC TRIBEZ N SHIEEEET NIGGAAAA

wrote the subhuman in the faggot kingdom
there are more turkboys in you swedish mothers bedroom than in Greece

Idiot. We had far more advanced agriculture than the romans. We were the first to use horses in agriculture dammit. Competition made us stronk.

We were the richest country in Europe in 1936 (Bairoch), even without the oil nigger.

AYO
*smokes weed*
HOL UP
*snorts coke*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*smokes crack*
WE
*swallows pcp*
WUZ
*snorts ketamine*
GREEKS
*shoots heroin*
N SHIEEET
*shoots krokodil*

>cold as fuck climate, poor soil, low population density due to low availability of food.

however,

>increased competition over scarce resources
>stronger, taller, smarter humans

trash post you shitskin

>stronger

Stop this stupid D&C.

>smarter

>MUH HEIGHT

Greeks and Georgians are the strongest humans on earth

I see. Still, I love your women, they are total whores. Why are blonde girls so easy?

Meds are the master race
Nordcucks can never compete

seriously though
you cant blame them
the average germ is ugly and boring

Nord women agree

True. Seems like the only ones liking Germanic men are South East Asians

i saw a documentary about holland and denmark
nothing about those shitholes is great

surely meds are still the same like they used to be in ancient time and its not like modern meds are rape babies of north africans

Stop triggering me you mediterrean cuck. I don't have problems attaining women, maybe you have, as it seems very hard for you.

their men are very sissy so the roles are reversed

they like the money

>what is climate
>what is the Nebra sky disk

Yes they are
Face of Ancient Greek warrior digitally reconstructed from skull.
phys.org/news/2017-11-team-rare-minoan-sealstone-treasure-laden.html
Fuck of cuck

>I don't have problems attaining women

they arent

>rape babies of north africans
lmao
swede subhumans and german subhumans
literal rape babies of north africans
you german subhuman

i fuck your mother you subhuman

Nice D&C thread Schlomo.

Meds + Nords are natural allies and have a great racial synergy.

Swede here, that pic is mostly from ugly women who feel the need to fuck as many dudes as possible to make up for their insecurities.

Most average or above average girls in Sweden get a boyfriend at 14-15 and swap him out every few months or maybe even years

Its usually not hard to see that uglier girls are sluttier because if they made guys work hard for it they wouldnt get laid.

>>what is climate
shit

Mediterranean climate is best
>>what is the Nebra sky disk
shit

They didn't even count Norway in because we aren't part of the EU retard.

Hassan, please.

>Tfw living aboard
The wages are great here, but will probably move home to Greece soon.

science agrees
meanwhile you're a russian rapebaby

I am a Greek you subhuman

their women raped the russians

No you are a turk either way lmao

THE NORWEGIAN IS A WRETCHED CREATURE: SKINNY, YET FREAKISH TALL.
IT'S SKIN PALE AND THIN, PRONE TO ACNE. SQUARE HEAD, WEAK CHIN, TINY EYES, HIDES FROM SUNLIGHT, AND IS THUS FORCED TO SPEND SIX MONTHS A YEAR INSIDE AN IGLOO.
THE NORWEGIAN DOESN'T FORM SOCIAL STRUCTURES DUE TO NULL POPULATION DENSITY AND HIGH OCCURRENCE OF MENTAL ILLNESS. ANY SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR IS REGULATED ENTIRELY BY ALCOHOL INDUCED SYMPTOMS
A SOLITARY HUNTER, THE NORWEGIAN NEEDS TO CATCH A SEAL EVERY WEEK TO SURVIVE THE COLD. OF ANY HIGHER PURPOSE, ART, SCIENCE, PHILOSOPHY, IT IS FOREVER DENIED
A MISTAKE OF NATURE, WHICH IN A FORESEEABLE FUTURE MAY BE UNWITTINGLY CORRECTED BY A SIDE EFFECT OF HUMAN ACTIVITY: GLOBAL WARMING

calm down, Annanastropoulos

Greece and all of Balkan are Turks, not humans.

I am a Greek you subhuman

>swap him out every few months/years
actually true

germans are subhumans

the idea of wishy washy romance and dazzling a woman is built upon southern european heuristics

Turks in self-destruction mode due to denial of turkblood.

How long will it take for the greekmutt to come to peace with his inner roach?

Greeks are better than other humans you swedish subhuman.

Greeks are direct descendants of Greeks.
swedes are subhumans

Neither is Japan you fucking moron. White is at 60 (middle or below)

This thread is literally 2 turks trolling each other.

flag hiding subhuman

jealous of Greeks

Holy hell Abdul you got into germany as a refugee only yesterday it seems and youre already shitposting?

I am a Greek you shitskin

..and stay cool- we know, we owe you aristoteles.

Hahaha. I read this in a metal voice.

OOH hoo! Women!!! They are so hard to get.. i must share me insights with others.

I am a native Greek you swedish subhuman

You should wait for a couple more years for maximized results, now that everyone's investing (20mil last weeks from the US)

Because of this

As far as we know your "kings" like Tutankhamun belonged to the haplogroup R1b1a2, it means White European. :) Even Cleopatra was from Greek dynasty.

In other words; Because they can

>be mednigger
>immigrate to germanic country

haplotrash is useless

>modern day greeks aren't turkish-armenian rape babies

america has 40,7 million niggers you shitskin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_population

Oh so you staying in greece for two weeks on your way in from Africa or wherever made you greek now?
Maybe use the meme-flags for your next shitpost, friend

>rome deals out murder rape and destruction against every nation it fights for 1000 years
>starts training and equipping those same people who remember their families raped and murdered
>K-kaiser, Arminius has betrayed us!

>be germ
>steal all your wealth from other countries
>boast that your country is rich for some reason
literally nigger tier

kek

Not an argument turkboi.

400 years of ottoman rule. Only a delusional mutt with zero self-distance will be able to reject the relevance of this.

OH well, mutts are going to mutt.

Greeks are not real, only turks. Enjoy living in fantasy land. Do I become an elf just because I learned some made up language from Lord of the rings? No? Think about it my fellow turk.

they arent
germans are mongrels
mixed with every king of subhuman

you can only lose against me you german subhuman

germans are subhumans

just proves an unbroken male lineage for tens of thousands of years

no
I am a native Greek