How can blondes compete?

How can blondes compete?

i don't know who this cake is but i want her to suck my dick dry and leave me infertile for the rest of my miserable life

what does hair color have to do with anything?

She'd compete,if she was blonde.

Someone do it.

NO

Some kyoani broad isn't worth the five minutes.

They just do

They can't.
see

I can't really quote anything, but I remember reading some poll/research in which men claimed they're generally more attracted to blonde women, but at the same time don't think they're serious enough to be marriage material, so most men prefer women with darker hair for long term relationships. It also said that some women tend to dye their hair a darker color in times of economic crisis because they want to make a more serious impression on potential employers.

I think you mean perfection isn't worth ruining.

Quite easily, in fact.

What purpose does the belt on her collarbone serve?

Making my dick erect.

l-lelouch? what happened to you?

>not you sucking her dick
gay

Why would you prove yourself wrong, Satan?

trips of truth

>men claimed they're generally more attracted to blonde women, but at the same time don't think they're serious enough to be marriage material
This. A lot of people have heard of the phrase "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" due to the novel and film starring Marilyn Monroe, but most don't know of its sequel "But Gentlemen Marry Brunettes." In which case it seems pretty accurate, blondes are for fun, dark-haired women are for love and procreation.

I don't give a shit about statistics. My waifu is blonde, I love her and find her more attractive than any black haired woman could be.

>dark-haired women are for love and procreation.
This.

Judging a woman by her hair color is stupid, but it's even more stupid to decide whether she is suitable for marrying according to those shallow stereotypes. It's all about character. If the woman has a weak character and you know she can't properly take care of a family then she is not wife material.

What are redheads for?

Brunette-Marriage
Red-Friendship
Blonde-One night stand

As much as I do love me some long black hair the most, this.

Mai is cheating though, considering how awesome she is.

>Red is for friendzone
That's just mean, user.