Was does Sup Forums think of I Am a Hero?

Was does Sup Forums think of I Am a Hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

subscene.com/subtitles/i-am-a-hero/english/1442406
subscene.com/subtitles/i-am-a-hero/english/1443013
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking Fantastic, binge read it when i discovered it and now I can't wait to read the next chapter.

I don't like it, but then I don't like any of his manga.

So hyped, shame it looks like it'll end sooner than later

it was great until the ayylmaos came in
now it's just sorta decent

I'm watching the movie right now. Fucking AWESOME 10/10 ADAPTATION.

The manga was cool, I liked it better than TWD.

Is he as much of a dork as he is in the manga?

That thing where a scene plays out how he idealizes it happening, and then it happening again a second time the way it actually is in real life happens a couple times. It's hilarious and shows how delusional he is at times.

I won't spoil actual parts of the movie just watch it senpai. Just got put on popcorn time, you can get it elsewhere too.

That I don't know anything about it but this picture so every time I see it I think school shooter sol

Wow,it's really out.

I watched the premier in Sitges in 2015

>popcorntime
Are you promoting streaming on Sup Forums?

>school shooter sol
lmao

i'd watch it

it downloads it while you watch, so what i do is stream the first 10-20 min until it finishes then transition to VLC

oh shit subs?!

fanmade but they are only rarely off, perfectly enjoyable

subscene.com/subtitles/i-am-a-hero/english/1442406
subscene.com/subtitles/i-am-a-hero/english/1443013

the second one is 150milliseconds slower, try both to see which one matches up to your file

>VLC

It was decent until the aylmaos, then it became great.

I enjoy it, live action movie can go on and git though.

I read it a year ago or so, and it was really good. Haven't caught up on it since then.

is this when the mc is a otaku fight through zombies apocalyse?

Oh shit, I didn't know there was a movie.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d8cd6d238c50ec923e07ed74b2cc983a7527b562&dn=I+Am+a+Hero+%282015%29+BluRay+720p+900MB+Ganool&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

> Better than TWD

Are you retard or something?

It good.

Looks like author completely forgot his original intentions and doesn't know what to do with the story at all. It's not that bad, but it feels like his weakest work at this moment.
He should return to depicting living people in a drawn environments, not that running hordes of meat on a traced photographs.

>Looks like author completely forgot his original intentions and doesn't know what to do with the story at all.
The inherent problem of a successful manga publication. Unless the mangaka has a good idea where to steer his story and when to end it from the very beginning, it's going to turn into a mess if it isn't axed in time.

Got bored of it. Especially sometime after he adopted that infected girl with superhuman powers who hallucinated giant bears or something.

It's been a while since I've read it but got over 100 chapters in.

It started out pretty great though.

At least the zombies are an extremely important part of this series and are shown repeatedly to be huge threats.

In TWD, the zombies are just mere annoyances, and it's more about dealing with the shitty humans instead.

watching the movie right now and damn they really nailed it

how much does the movie cover?

It's terrible. Absolute shit. The only good thing about it is the part where we see the perspective of a guy surviving and talking about his experiences along with other anonymous people on imageboards. It's basically how Sup Forums would act during a zombie apocalypse. Shitposting but concerned of their survival while spreading rumors of what's going on.

Other than that, it's shit. But if you watch it as a comedy, it's gold. Good art can't save you from a sup par zombie story.

I just watched the live action movie. It started off good and then ended out of nowhere without finishing the story or offering any closure.

Made me fucking sad.

fuck yeah today become a good day thanks m8.

I've loved every chapter. did you guys check out the documentary where the mangaka interviews him and shows his process etc? really cool stuff
the guy constantly reworks his designs.

I know. Just them driving off.

>sequel never

Where does the movie end? If it's before the superhuman otaku zombie arc I'll probably like it.

I want to read this, but it's good as The Walking dead, tough?

it ends with them leaving the Outlet Mall (Hideo, Oda and Hiromi)

bless you user, I was looking for subs the other day and didn't turn anything up, fuck yeah

Where's the live action bd rips?

It was truly great for years then it decided to switch art form from manga to paperpuppets on filtered photographs and it became unreadable.

TWD comic went to shit fairly quickly, after prison arch at most.
Tv series was shit since the first couple of episodes.