Say it with me now

Our Father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power, and glory,
For Ever and Ever.

Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
mercurynews.com/2017/11/15/is-billionaire-vc-peter-thiel-trying-to-break-up-google/
twitter.com/AFP/status/931117892439068672
youtube.com/watch?v=k4XMvWIRmx0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/931122234437046272
youtube.com/watch?v=qWf1WEO7bMk
youtube.com/watch?v=IiTNY7o0cUk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo
humansarefree.com/2014/05/queen-elizabeth-found-guilty-in-missing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O2_lU3adj5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot to increment +1.

Nothing ever happens

Hero baker many thanks!

God Bless our Bakers and God Bless President Trump

praying+++amen

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Makes up for the missing bread.

Thankyou hero baker, may you have fresh hot bread for all eternity

Daily reminder that anyone that actually spends the time to sit here and try and convince you that this is a LARP, or that "nothing has happened", or is just posting a bunch of Le Merchant Memes is probably a faggot and should be ignored/filtered.

I know. I forgot to change the number. So it's 372 (contd) ;)

Hillary Clinton will be executed for her crimes against humanity

The biblical fella (or fella-ette)

“The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables

Did Q post at all last night?

Not that I saw

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Maybe he did! (But not that I'm aware of)

We have all considered that keeping this thread running does give Q a place to POST correct?

He just spoke through your digits though

I bet some secret service agent is laughing his ass off that his LARP worked so well. I bet even Trump is in on the joke.

"looool those antisemites at Sup Forums are eating this up like it's delicious shit Jared."

Threads were deleted. Leaf was banned. It's impossible to say at this point. Deleting and banning these threads only gives power to the contents contained within them.

what is just?

Where's the beef. This is a shill page.

Holy shit maple baker was banned? There was INSANE shill presence last night, I do remember that.

We knew GEOTUS's scope was big. But this is another level not known before. Keep digging anons. You are a part of history.

“‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
and ever hearing but never understanding"

I really gotta get some sleep

Can confirm user. It was off the charts. Hopefully nothing important was deleted or missed without a backup

GOOD NEWS

Peter Thiel is going after GOOGLE ;-))

mercurynews.com/2017/11/15/is-billionaire-vc-peter-thiel-trying-to-break-up-google/

>huge polemic around EA and BF2
>reaches BBC and MSM levels
>the logo for the assault class is literally the fucking boy lover logo

has anyone else noticed?

That David Icke link was only half the book, stopped right before the chapter "house of cards"

this is the first thing int he book:

Ask Alice ...
Nothing would be what it is,
Because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary-wise - what it is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?
Lewis Carroll

Has anyone considered...what comes next? So..if these arrests come down the way we think they will...what will come next? Out with the old and in with the new? WE need to be sure that does NOT happen...but consider...
-we get the truth about our history...who we really are..how and why we were designed..who designed us..why..how long ago..the true history of man on earth...
-we get the TRUTH about how our bodies work and what we need to be healthy and thrive..we should live into the 300's...this allows us to spiritual advance and develop...everything in our bodies regenerates..and yet we age..why
-the truth about MONEY and the Babylonian bullshit we have been subjected to
-hopefully we understand we are part of a VAST federation of planets and life
-we understand our dimensionality and are properly educated about the difference between our SOUL and our vehicle..

Where we're shitposting we won't need sleep.

"the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word..."

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought helps!

Pic related.

twitter.com/AFP/status/931117892439068672
#UPDATE Cambodia's Supreme Court dissolves main opposition party and bans more 118 of its politicians from office for five years

Im curious to see who are behind the sealed indickments

I've slowly watched it get worse, day after day. The tactics are similar to the ShareBlue ones, but definitely more nuanced. Lots of well poisoning going on. Injection of Jew narrative to fringe out all of the easier to digest materials. The folks that come in to declare LARP LARP LARP. Who cares, even if it is? Look at the information gathered. That's what matters, not whether or not someone is LARPing. And of course all of these one post people saying the same C/P thing at any and all hours of the day.

the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word

the planting party was an success; even aunt Vicky had a great time and sing an old sailors song to our delightful. She suggested us that for our first play we must consider present an adaptation of "white rabbit, red rabbit"; sadly we don't know yet the script.
Sincerely
AfK

Most...judgement based on YOUR body of work as a SOUL..we have all lived + lives and - lives to experience and learn about both + and - situations...judgement will be for the truly EVIL that are corrupt down to their core...

do any good diggers know more about this? also, did we find out who the power brokers are that link the sides of the triangle?

It's gotten so bad for me, and I've gotten so desperate for someone to do something to give me hope, that I got bored a couple times and decided to shit up the thread with 3 or 4 shillposts.

I would unironically say yes to going to jail for years, mistaken for a paid shill if it meant the storm would come. Please fucking do something, holy fuck.

Don’t you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable?

Wer getting rid of the bad hombres first huh?

>youtube
> Sexual Predators in Congres! Reveal Their Names
>dickmorris.com

This is massive.

also, watch -> youtube.com/watch?v=k4XMvWIRmx0&feature=youtu.be

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/931122234437046272
ANother repeating tweet

Truth. Get it right there. Read. Learn. Decide.
The storm is nearly upon us. Be the storm.

just posted

Storm is here...look around! the storm has been here for YEARS...every time THEY try to DIVIDE you..that is "the storm"...Rep/Dem Christian/Muslin Jew/not jew male/female!!!!!

So wake UP! UNITY is what we are after...UNITY is what we are building..

And it all starts between YOUR ears..THIS IS THE WAR BETWEEN THE EARS...

I know you have..you are next level...

Whats the latest number on the sealed indictments?

>honest question is this 100% verified

>Have we spent any more time verifying the photo sent by trip Q ?

Might be related to the discussions that took place after NYPD got Wiener's laptop. Erik Price from Blackwater disclosed that there was a lot of data on that device and that if arrests didn't happen the data would be leaked, hence the statement from NYC police as opposed to DC or relevant jurisdiction. I am pretty sure that Awan was not arrested in NYC so makes me think.

well, Mark 4:10 almost sounds like a Mission Statement for this Q fella

Getting EVIL and those controlled by it from their positions of influence over US...

consider...we are almost completely controlled by what MSM puts out..TG for the internet or we would be...
Where do you get your world news?
Where do you get your national news?
If it weren't for folks like us..they could buidl a nice puppet show movie for us and we would be entertained and function like the cows they think we are...

That's an interesting header image you have there, Mr. President. I think maybe you should get Barron a book on Gimp.

that is relieving, thanks
i never would've believed any of this 2 weeks ago but here we are...

From David Ickes Video. He is pretty much right on the corruption , false flags, contollers youtube.com/watch?v=qWf1WEO7bMk @ 13:42

HELLO
IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT HOW Q MENTIONED THOSE 3 CITIES AND TODAY THERES A KILLER GOING AROUND IN THE 3RD CITY HE MENTIONED?

AM I LATE TO THE PARTY OR ARE YOU ALL RETARDED PLZ RESPONT

I DO NOT HAVE SKIZOPHRENIA(SPELLING?)

ATTENTION!!!

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A DIRECTION:

Start researching US politician's net worth.
Research politician's net worth before office and current.
Research their occupation prior to office.
Start putting memes/diagrams together: "How did they get so rich?"

Q questioned this.
This is a simple and powerful meme/diagram scheme.

Attack dems and rhinos.
Leave the freedom caucus be as they are mainly Trump supporters, but if you must, attack.

Spread far and wide that these people sold us out for personal gain.

Most of what is going down is out of our hands.
We are meme magic. We won a fucking election doing this shit. These politicians are fighting without their financial backers. They will bend the knee to the people once shamed.
Foreign donations are illegal.

GET GRANDMA TO QUESTION WHY SCHUMER, PELOSI, RYAN AND MCCONNEL ARE SO WEALTHY.
Turn the people against Congress.

If you are scrambled by the different routes to take on the Q drops, you now have your direction.

GO FORTH. AND PUT THE FIRE TO THEM. THEY SOLD YOU OUT FOR PERSONAL GAIN.

do you have the info? post it

stop expecting others to do your work. we are knee deep in other stuff.

you brought that up and you should expand on it

Lady Bird Johnson funeral...

Watch all the ELITE satanist give their handsignals

youtube.com/watch?v=IiTNY7o0cUk

When bribery is a legal form of lobbying; we no longer live in a constitutional republic.

What is the deal with these AfK posts?

Expand on this, what three citiea did he mention

i just fucking said where its from. all the info is in OP's post.

Newsflash: Jews aren't Christians

WHICH CITY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT KILLING WHOM?

What's with the capitalized letters he has, where there normally wouldn't be any?

Fix your meme flag, calm down, and then we'll talk.

Logic is king..is cuts thru all the BS..YOU have a brilliant mind! Use your logic and discernment...FEAR is your enemy..if you get afraid...breath thru your heart...try it!

Doesn't seem like it
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo

"Tesla 3,6,9" youtube search to get the answer

Sorry, posted to wrong one

you're gonna have to link it, because I dont know what 3 cities youre talking about

Sup fags, anything happen last night? No?

Regardless of LARP or not.

Think for a minute what a few words on a screen brought to the communities that flocked around the data being poured over here. Data that spread to other chans / plebbit / voat / twitter I saw people getting red pills shoved up their arses and coming back for more. The world is nearly ready to get woke the fuck up to whats going on around them.

And for us, the gatekeepers of madness and chaos it feels like the whole world is doused in petrol just waiting for a match. It's as scary as it is exciting to see the collective will of the anons. I dont think were going to put up with this much longer regardless of what anyone in power is going to do or fail to do.

Even if this Q was a larp, what happened in SA was not, whats happening with the indictments is not. I feel the winds of change lift me up and I am proud to stand here with those who are ready for change.

This
>This
This
>This

Follow the money with or without 'Q' we know these pieces of shit are selling your well being for cash.

You cannot read that symbol into ANYTHING done is TX...University of Texas has been using the "hookem horns" sign for a LONG time..probably not as long as satan has used the devil horns...but close...

Nellie frickin' Connelly was NOT in that car!!!

what are these threads about? give me a quick gestalt lads

Thanks user for baking new thread . But confirmed Q's posts aren't on the list...right?

Occasional cbts lurker here
>Research politician's net worth before office and current.
>Research their occupation prior to office.
Regardless of whether Q is legit; it would be a great exercise to point out the levels of corruption among politicians by comparing wealth changes during their years in office.
It should be done with all members of the house and the senate. I could imagine that the results would paint an interesting picture.
Also, keep up your good work.

user what happened ? What post caused him to be banned ? Was so busy at work just now

What happened to the bread and batter ?

Did You know, that the international court has had a trial and the guilty walks free and are respected and celebrated, while the whistleblowers were jailed.
Satanic sacrifice, hunting and drinking blood ROYALS..

The order to arrest Queen Elizabeth was issued in 2013 by six judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.

After nearly a year of litigation, Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Phillip, were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia.

humansarefree.com/2014/05/queen-elizabeth-found-guilty-in-missing.html

I pray the Lord my Bread to keep
Because The Storm don't ever sleep.
Amen

When did I say they were Christians? lol. It's basically saying they're pure evil/satan.

Q is not a LARP...
YOU know that deeply or you would not be here
DONUT on UNIFYING us...
UNITY=Christ consciousness so what does dis-unity equal? Think on that deeply and turn on anything device that tries to influence your thinking..all about dis-unity...

Indeed, the shillage last night was out of this world
Not that they can change anything, anyway

i cant find the CBTS thread last night. around #360 an user posted the info, someone else replied to him in reference to thinking this was also the case (that the last state mentioned[florida] that something would happen.)

Nor did I, I've been right beside him like forever

a sailor song
It's these changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes
Nothing remains quite the same
With all of our running and all of our cunning
If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane

youtube.com/watch?v=O2_lU3adj5k

and a good place to start might be the congressmen who have, to date, announced they will be leaving/not running again

the links in the OP's stop at CBTS#363

DuTroux (sp?) affair worth a read...

TRUE

wish there were a general dump for this specific information -- sometimes these threads start moving so fast, important info gets lost

i will

I read like two threads back that Q had posted but as people here stated leaf got banned and threads deleted so yea think about that