Draw/pol/

Draw/pol/ - take up the brush edition
anything Sup Forums welcome,
join the drawfags and break the leftist hold on art!
Previous Thread hosted by everyone's least favorite ausanon!

i guess i should dump a few to start off

gondolas

got you senpai

i'm sorry what? i typed senpai and it said senpai?
did posting the berserk jew curse me? is it because of all the christ chan lewds i have?
anyway have a gondola that i stole and coloured

senpai
f a m
SENPAI
F A M
whats going on here

these are pretty good fampai

What spider infested shithole aussie imageboard did you come from that you're calling people f a m but don't know about Sup Forums word filters?

I wonder if the Chilean user that was drawing the Charlottesville stuff is still here

is trinidadanon here?
do you have keksandra winter ball stuff? :^)

all i gots lewds
i should also mention that these threads are comfy as fuck
colourising pictures while listening to german/latvian/estonian/romanian/greeks music from WW2
truly zen

I'd draw more on these threads but I hardly have the time anymore so heres a bump
Thanks for keeping these going guys, thanks

>literally just hopped on Sup Forums
Morning user! Sorry lots of IRL stuff came up, it'll be a while before >we can get to it.

>Thanks for keeping these going guys, thanks
(YOU) too.

no need to thank us, these threads are fun

What if I'm not quite done?

take your time m80
theres no point in rushing and making low quality art

The skull was the first thing I started to color. I actually fucked it up yesterday by using way too dark shadows and spent the rest of the night fixing it. It will take me another week at least to complete the entire thing.

all OC

>tfw Vegemite is now Australian owned again

feels good man

Are draw threads going to become a regular thing again now that that cancerous gook has died or been sent to prison or whatever?

yikes, realized i misspelled it 'veg mite', fug

i thought it was part of the joke

AND THE MOMENT WE HAVE AAALL BEN WAITING FOR
behold! my newest work in all its beauty
if anyone wants to make the eyes look better than go ahead because i have no clue of what to do with eyes

I'll just say it is now desu, keep this between you and me user

Run down on the "cancerous gook" and yes as long as I and other drawfags who are interest are around, yes.

>border petrol

You got it.

its come pretty far

That Malaysian faggot who was always spamming his comic and patreon. It was entertaining at first but he'd ruin every single draw thread with his self-promotion. Plus he was an insufferable cunt so the thread would instantly derail when he'd show up.

>outbreed the fags
what did she mean by this

what am i looking at here?

no clue, i just picked it up off a previous thread and gave it some love

he was here just the other day, did anything happen?

oh that is okay fren
if there's no winter ball thread on esfores u can post a thread with deliveries :^) or just post it in any keksandra threads

Ah that happened a couple threads back but now it's steadily going along, lots of helpful and motivational anons. He's not gone btw he's just not shilling as hard and some anons are ignoring him. Honestly I rather he gets good so people can respect him but he refuses to want to try any of /ic/ books, videos or the several websites to get gud.

he also won't do shit unless you give him shekels, he can get fucked

Ah. Oh well.

To be fair I'll post a doodle I did a while back on my phone.

I'm blinded by your nice patience and understand fren, I promise it will happen.

Pretty jelly of people who can doodle on such a small device. Do feel free to post ITT.

He draws better than any of the salty degenerates here. You're just asspained, dumbfuck.

Oh look he's back

Asspained about what exactly? I never claim to be good however I never claim to be blind either. If you think I'm being unfair, consider the fact that I want people to get "better" than they think they are currently.

>gondolas

Not even a 4chin meme

Hitler had blue eyes

>outbreeding the fags
I don't think you know how this all works user

Its kinda funny the only artist you shit on in these drawthreads is Maldraw no matter how good his art is. What did he do to you lil salty nigger?

we know it's you, you could drop the third person for once

bump

Get a life, I was made aware of your existence out of the fact that people complained a lot about you. You're being so juvenile as to not realise I am telling people to give you a chance and what do you do? Act worse than a nigger each time, if anything I personally see no worth in defending you if all you can say to me is this shit. Honestly get the fuck out and get your own audience if nobody is good enough to critique your work.

Nice

Bump