Should we help (((them))) destroy Iran?

Should we help (((them))) destroy Iran?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.indiatoday.in/story/muharram-mourning-muslims-shia-sunni-islam-things-to-know/1/785093.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_-cthdZamEg
lichess.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Iranians are whiter than Yugoslavians lol.

We sould glass all of the Middle East and North Africa. Nothing good comes out of that region

For (You)

?

no, the younger ones are actually pretty cool and quite moderate.

Someone use makeapp on her please

Absolutely

Let them fight eachother. No matter what we will have one less enemy

>(((them)))
>>

tell that to your women. They love bmc (big muslim cock)

That's a meme now fellas. run with it

Only Americans are prepared to kill their kin for kikes.

Sit this one out and let them slaughter each other. I don't care. So long as I never have to hear another Iranian diaspora shit on their host countries and shill for Iran while simultaneously never wanting to go back there. They're like the fucking dreamer Mexicans

>destroying a boogeyman
If my sole motive was profit. I'd make them last longer.

Let them kill each other.

Yes. States like these, and their terrorist allies, constitute and Axis of Evil

Why wont the white man help these porr defenseless women?

Let (((them))) and Iran destroy each other is best scenario.

lotta nice faces in the middle east

Iran literally dindu nuffin.

Next war down there can lead to a world war.

Iran > Shitsrael
And that's it.

>meme flag

Why

in all honesty the most beautiful girls from mid east are from iran. have seen fair few here. and no kraut, it would be ww3 since russians will jump in with open support, im pretty sure of that.

would still do

we must protect them

still a cute

>removes eye color
Eh
still looks like a good girl (god damn it I want white kids)

>Help Jews destroy the literal 'land of the aryans'
Why?

Shias are like Protestant Muslims. They are batshit but better than Saudis who shit up the west with Wahabbis. Iran has better culture. Would be better for them to be powerful in central Asia if you really are concerned about Russians and Chongs and Poos.

THIS

Don't give a shit. The more sandniggers dead the better.
Also it will create a lot of hate for Israel

Also if you go there, at least half the population is thoroughly fed up with islam already.

Many have been redpilled about the Arabs and deplore the fact they destroyed zoroastrianism.

Yes, Iran defense force needs to leave

>Iran has best culture
You forgot they have most beautiful people Rasheed

hello, iranian user

My brother married an iranese girl last year. We couldn't post pictures of the wedding online because her family had to return to land of sand and they rape you with stones if you are uncovered/drink alcohol.
I always argue with her about how much Iran is a backwards shit hole. She tries to claim it's super progressive now but she had no answer when I made the point women can't into bicycles. Any advice on how to put her and her taqiya in place?

Look into what mpharram is, ask her about that

over 7 states in ameriFats allow beastiltiy. Focus on your shithole first faggot.

This

I live in LA and every single Iranian I have met has been the most anti-patriotic piece of shit ever but they will never, ever want to go back to Iran. It's like they're leeches

You do realize "sit this one out" is the pro-iran position? Israel and Saudi are the ones shilling for us to intervene because without us doing the dying Iran will become uncontested regional hegemon. Which is good for us, I hope Iran does it. If Iranian diaspora shill non-intervention ism and no entangling alliances then shill on bros.

Can I put you in place instead?

Iran is by far the most progressive of all islamic countries. Women can drive, women can divorce, more women than men study at Teheran Uni.

Yes head cover is obligatory but they constantly move the posts. Often the hijab is more like a piece of cloth to cover the back of their heads.

And they only wear them outside, at parties they immediately drop the dresses to reveal their sexy selves. Also there 's plenty of alcohol. Armenians fi are allowed to drink.

Also its Iranian not iranese. you mutt low IQ faggot

Yep, sounds like my sis in law

? Link?

iran is going to rule society once jews lose their mutts

race mix with a persian as soon as you can

Reminder that Arab women look terrible without makeup

>t.iranian shitskin

>Women can drive
Oh that is really progressive lmao
all the things you listed are common in Muslim countries.
also turkey is by far more progressive

>Iran will become uncontested regional hegemon
There's only one problem with that

Israel has nukes

Ignore the le -56% faces. Also he is clearly a liar.

The deal is to have Israel attack lebanon in hopes of prodding iran and saudi arabia to act.

Then once the world finds out what Israel did they will hold sanctions.

Jews being jews will use Samsun option if not corrected. Boom

what good reason do (you) have to be friends with (((them)))

wait did i add enough (()) to you?
doulbe wait, jews dont eeven agree with each other, since noone in particular runs anything. ..hmm

Just an example you shitwit. OP mumbled sth about bicycles.

And mentioning Turkey is utter fail.

why do you want to bomb this user?

>mentioning Turkey is utter fail.
In what way? you are a terror state and turkey in every way is better culturally and economically. piss off

>WE
yeah are you are going to do it with WW2 planes lmao

m.indiatoday.in/story/muharram-mourning-muslims-shia-sunni-islam-things-to-know/1/785093.html

What would you do if you were white?

>would drop my load in her hidden valley
t. Frogfoot

>thinks I'm a shitskin or Iranian
>is a degenerate turk himself

Go suck erdogan balls mehmet

f3 to g5

Thanks, I've seen these photos before. Is this common in Iran? To slide one's self?

Yup its mostly a Shia thing, Iran does this on a large extent

It's a week a year, moharram. They do hit themselves with iron whips. It's sometimes bloody but mostly fake theatre

They celebrate their martyred imam. Europe used to have flagellants and in spic countries people nail themselves to crosses.

Its still degenerate though.

>fake theater
You certainly haven't seen this irl, they cut themselves with knives even kids

No, you could win the queen if you hold that move until next turn
1. Bxf7+ Kxf7
2. Ng5+ Kg8
3. Ne6 Nb6
4. Nxd8 smack that bitch up!

Iran is Europe's #1 ally in the Middle East.

I've seen it. Those are the hardcore celebrations though. Much more common are these theatre troupes going door to door to reenact the battle.

Think harder

no they dont. u should stick to your expertise, shitting on the streets. only a small minority do this in the villages. happens more in pakistan than in iran. usually iranians lightly beat themselves on the chest thats it. and only a small extremely religious minority do that most iranians dont give 2 shits about muarram. here is what muarram looks like in iran: youtube.com/watch?v=_-cthdZamEg

So? If Israel uses them they are damned and not even amerigoyim will stand by them, which is a death sentence for the Jews. Iranians don't mind being martyrs, especially if it means defeating Israel. You seem to think Iran becoming hegemon will look like the German blitz. It's not, it's just going to be escalating proxy wars, which Iran is the undisputed master at.

>1. Bxf7+ Kxf7
wtf is this notation senpai

guess im a brainlet but my move still gets me queen right? i just lose it to a rook afterwards

I lived in iran for 2 years go spout your propaganda somewhere else

no sand nigger is worth the death of an american soldier.

If that were true you wouldn't be talking shit based on a jewtube clip.

You should take that shit and dump it in your open sewer. That means anywhere.

oh really and you saw people hitting themselves with chains and swords? where in iran did you live?

Bishop captures f7 check, king captures f7
If you don't force the kang to f7, you can't fork the queen & king. Black could move the C pawn out for an escape hatch

No.
Iran is Aryan land just like Europe, we should fight against Saudi Arabia and Israel instead.

Because the Iranians we have in the west are the ones who got BTFO when the Shah got overthrown. They want to go back, but as rulers.

Looks better actually

I believe you. These Iran nigger shilling is exactly how my sis in law acts. Outright lies, sometimes for no reason. My dad was commenting about how Catholic churches have lots of statues. He asked her if mosques in Iran had statues. She said she's never been in a mosque. Meanwhile we've all seen pictures of my brother and her in a mosque from when he was there.

im so confused

just tell me what move is superior to mine REEEE

Get the lichess app, it can teach you a lot. chess is an amazing game. I've actually made a few friends on here that I play on occasion.

Muslims often refer to God as Allah. This is a universal name for God and does not refer to an exclusively ‘Islamic’ God. Interestingly, this name is related to the Aramaic and Hebrew names for God, Allaha and Elohim. Therefore, Allah is simply the Arabic name for God which affirms that He is One singular God with no partners or equals. The name Allah cannot be pluralized or limited to a specific gender, which establishes that God is One and that He is unique from everything He creates. Muslims continue to use this original Arabic name for God (Allah) since it perfectly expresses His unique qualities.

The primary pillar of Islamic belief clearly states that there is nothing worthy of worship except God. Associating partners with God or attributing qualities of lesser beings to Him is considered to be the greatest sin in Islam.

Ever heard of the shitty Iranian revolution of '70 ? Before the 1970, the place was woke and fine. Shi'a are also the more decent version of the muslims, but then Muh Islamic Liberty occured and Iran became just another shithole in the middle of the fucking desert.

It's no wonder the Iranian gen-Z fucking hates the strict religious regime that's tea-bagging the current population. But I cannot help but to see the Kike influence in the Middle East making yet another victim.

Which app is the best on android for online ranked play?

lichess.org/

no.
Is this even a question?

I like and use both lichess and chess.com
Lichess has unlimited tactics puzzles
Chess.com app has better lessons for mobile if you're starting out.

The god in the old testament is mostly Satan.

Iran was woke under the zio/CIA's bitches the Pahlavis. Well you know what your talking about.

Try Mossadeq.

i see now.

i figured going f3 to g5 then g5 to f7, but he could c7 to c6 and provide an opening

Yes, this line is forcing. No saving the queen

NO

no iran is based as fuck and will be the last bastion of the white race