Leonardo da Vinci painting Savior of the World, sells for more than $450 million

Leonardo da Vinci painting Savior of the World, sells for more than $450 million, breaking all-time art auction record The painting, called "Salvator Mundi," Italian for "Savior of the World,"

cnbc.com/2017/11/15/leonardo-da-vinci-painting-salvator-mundi-auctioned-off-at-christies.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autokinetic_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shlomo Silvershekelstein will use it as collateral for a loan of $1 billion, give it to a national museum as permanent loan, thus using it for tax write-off, while having a museum wing named after him.
Now Shlomo has made $1 billion out of thin air.

I thought Jesus didn't like money. He probably wouldnt have approved of people selling his image

I wonder if Cesare Bordgia, who lacked personal success in life despite his considerable talent and effort is the luckiest by his likeness being worshipped by half of the world or otherwise.

Somehow, looks like it's shaking if you stare for too long...

More proof Jesus was white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autokinetic_effect
?

why does he make jesus feminine?

da vinci is an idiot

He probably based the face on his buttboy Salai

DAD GIVE ME A HOUSE AND SHIT. DAD WHY DID YOU DIE. FUCK YOU YOU RUINED MY LIFE.

I WOULD'VE BEEN SO AWESOME BUT NOW I'M STUCK WITH THIS NICCOLO FAGGOT WHO KEEPS SENDING ME FAN MAIL

>crystal ball

They have had access to an AI that can predict the future for a long time.

Hasn't this been heavily restored or repainted or something, also, it reeks of evil.

the devil's dumplings

>salvator mundi
>italian
Learn the difference between italian and latin

Notice how Jesus’ flesh looks like a keyhole

>it reeks of evil.
you're an idiot

was jesus a tranny?

That's latin bruh

records indicate didnt like idolatrous, graven images of any kind. most likely not a fan of buyers OR sellers of the imagery

It does, just look at it, hardly a pleasant image is it, like I said, it exudes sinister vibrations.

Dumbfucks like you will think that's intentional rather than something Da Vinci noticed at one point during the painting process and went "Huh, that's neat, looks sorta like a keyhole"

Jew magic

Depictions of Jesus generally follow the ethnicity of the local populace the depiction is being created from.
Ethiopian Christians have Hamite Jesus's
Europe has European Jesus's
Middle East have Semite and Arab Jesus's

Apply yourself.

Looks like a trap, not jesus

its a representation of baphomet.

Now I, too, think you're a fucking idiot.

implying they cant just print money or add 0's on their own accounts

Salvator Mundi - at so it will be. Dont be fooled by the antichtist who appears soon. Have faith in Christ.

Jesus was a ugly looking trap.

That's latin, in italian it would be "salvatore di mondo"

At least it's not some modern-art bullshit. I can actually tell what this painting is!

This. I'd rather have a picture of Jesus occupy the top spot, even if it does make him look like a trap. For reference, pic related was the previous record-holder at 300 million.

How is that even art? It look like drawings I made when I was 4.

>How is that even art?
It's not. When something like that sells for $300 million that's called money laundering

It's just a painting

Also, reminder that modern art was completely fabricated and funded by the CIA as part of the culture war against the ussr

no beard?

Probably purchased by some Chink or Sand Nigger billionaire to hang in his bathroom. Should be in a museum. It’s a world treasure.