Is it, dare I say, /ourplague/?

Is it, dare I say, /ourplague/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
youtube.com/watch?v=KHFcg1Bg83w
timeslive.co.za/news/africa/2017-11-15-end-of-plague-epidemic-in-madagascar/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5088307/Madagascar-plague-death-toll-rises-171.html
psychics.co.uk/blog/predictions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I bless the plague down in AAAAFFFFRRIICCAA

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

I'll ask this again one last time
If I go to Madagascar and try to take the plague and then I come home and go to the nearest "cultural enrichment center" how much damage can I do?

>reach u.s

Even if it killed me it would be worth it to clean this country up of all junkies and criminals

We need to quarantine Africa and just let nature do it's thing. If niggers are dumb enough to reintroduce the plague they deserve whatever happens.

Probably a lot since Muslims rebel against traditional medicine sometimes. We have Muslim community near my town that has multiple outbreaks because they refuse vaccines, they are mostly immigrant Muslims and not western born.

How much damage do you think I can do if the center has likely 1000 niggers? And most importantly, as European, can I survive the plague long enough to spread it?

>take the plague

How exactly do you think you can do that, Giuseppe?

(if you do, please drop it on Lampedusa)

>One chance at life
>Born near Madagascar

I'm a doctor, I can go and visit some ill patient and pass as some shit like doctors without borders and try to take it, is not a 100% success rate but if I do like this it could be pretty high

I have no idea, I'm not a scientist but it probably isn't worth the risk bro. Might catch it while you're trying to get a sample and then you'll be stuck in quarantine over there if it doesn't kill you. Just do like I'm doing and hope it spreads

171 is nothing. We need millions.

it will come to europe and kill off the muds, digits confirm

not really but ok

Are you telling me that we'll soon have a "valid" reason to reject niggers at our borders?

Oh, wait, who am I kidding.

this, plague chan needs to step it up

it's too leathat right now, no time to spread, if the incubation time increases the plague can spread further
but i guess it doesn't matter since nigger dance with corpses of the dead

>999
What did he mean by this?

I'm willing to take the risk, I've nothing left to lose, only my career but idc, if I can try to bring the great plague to the fucking APES that live in my country I would gladly take the risk

no, those are for spreading aids, dummy

Do we have a Plague Chan yet? Ebolachan needs a friend she can mutate with!

it is willed into reality

Do they have African mail order brides so we can send one to California?

>Kills you within 24 hours

to fast of a killer, wont have time to spread.

patrician version:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHFcg1Bg83w

let's keep our fingers crossed and hope an unwitting victim boards a plane

any drawfags want to get a 'plague-sama' drafted
unless you got a better name

why didn't president madagascar tell his people to shut down everything?

>It's going to take more than antibiotics to keep her away from you!

>How much damage do you think I can do if the center has likely 1000 niggers?

the center goes on lockdown.
1000 dead niggers is nothing.
you need the Rome train station.

>171
Thousand?
Million!?
>No. 171
pfft

>try to take it
please word this better, what the fuck do you mean "take it"?

I've played enough pandemic to know how this ends up. Fuck this lads I'm bugging out to iceland

I thought Madagascar was like the hardest place to infect in Pandemic.

Yep, it wont be able to spread anywhere in Europe or US due to hygenics. But a trip to India could be deadly.

those are just the documented cases though

Didn't think about this, Ty Luigi now I have
a plan
Take the plague

timeslive.co.za/news/africa/2017-11-15-end-of-plague-epidemic-in-madagascar/

15 November 2017 - 19:57
The World Health Organisation ( WHO) has reported that there have been no new cases of plague in Madagascar‚ since October 28.

In a media statement the UN body said: "New cases and hospitalisations of patients due to plague are declining in Madagascar."

The plague is spread by fleas and can be deadly if not treated in time with common antibiotics

There have been about 127 deaths in Madagascar and between August and October a total of 1‚801 "confirmed‚ probable and suspected cases of plague" said the WHO.

Some cases were not confirmed as not every patient with suspected plague was tested for confirmation before the person was treated with antibiotics.

No cases of plague have spread outside of the country.

Consultant at the SA National Institute for Communicable Diseases Professor Lucille Blumberg confirmed previously to TImesLIVE that screening was done on travellers leaving the Madagascar airport.

Symptoms of plague can be a cough‚ swollen groin‚ fever or chills.

Blumberg also confirmed that South Africans who didn’t travel to Madagascar were not at risk of the disease.

The WHO said the "last confirmed bubonic case was reported on 24 October and the last confirmed pneumonic case was reported on 28 October. This means the epidemic phase of outbreak is ending‚" it said. "Since plague is endemic to parts of Madagascar‚ WHO expects more cases to be reported until the end of the typical plague season in April 2018."

The WHO has cautioned against any restriction on travel to or trade with Madagascar.

"Based on the available information to date‚ the risk of international spread of plague appears very low‚ WHO advises."

plague inc IRL edition

I mean would you willingly infect yourself, or isolate it? And in what form? Luigi pls

We can't miss this opportunity.
Hopefully the plague make its way into the Middle East and we finally get to solve the moslem and the African question.
Of course we still would have the worse of them all: diasporan niggers and Semites, but we can solve that with gulags for all.

thats why I always start either there or greenland...this new plague had better spend DNA on water resistance quick tho

shouldn't euros be immune to the black plague since we lived through it?

That's weird, the "high risk area" goes right over Somalia and straight over onto Ethiopia.

probably not the exact same strain of bacteria so we might not be

Not the entire population got infected, so you might still have non-resistance.

>171 deaths

fucking nothingburger

why contain it?
let the bodies pile up in the streets.
soon, they'll be begging us to save them.

If you ever played the plague flash game this is even more hilarious because if you ever started off in Madagascar there was no way to win.

>tfw WHO starts fucking about by medicating people and creates a superplague that dooms mankind

Willingly infect myself, if I could chose a form probably the one that would let me live the longest so I could spread it better but I think it's preumonic this one so I have no choice

Only one way to find out

are the fucking politicians going to continue importing these plagued africans into europe now?.............

Why don't they just...not let any niggers in?

>immune to the black plague
>500 years ago
>no mutations

Bosniak, pls.

>Ty Luigi
No problem Mario, oh there's a knock on my door already.
Who could it be ?

Niggers get plague by dancing with corpses.

based plague

how old are those corpses anyways?

Well...
Maybe this plague can force Europe to check its immigration insanity

KEEP PUMPING ANTIBIOTICS INTO VICTIMS. That's the only way this can be harmful once it reaches the west. KEEP USING ANTIBIOTICS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Ganbatte~~ Plague-chan, I believe in you

please keep burning dear plague!

I would genuinely give money to help it spread if I could.

Buy several cans of rentokill or other permethrin spray. Plague isn't that transmissible until it goes full pneumonic so being able to eradicate fleas is very effective. If you have a cat then look into feline friendly alternatives.

Would you look at that, a hipster cunt sharing shitty acoustic cover behind a Nazi flag. I thought summer had ended a few months ago?

There's no selective pressure against plague resistance. 500 years is nothing.

god I hope a plague tick hops onto a nu male beard

>tfw you start as Madagascar on pandemic and only have to worry about Greenland

>how old are those corpses anyways?

k
this is Sup Forums
so the answer is....

still fresh enough for you to fuck them....
Holy fuck
Nice write up.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5088307/Madagascar-plague-death-toll-rises-171.html

Recent deaths
5,7,9 years dead

fucking niggers.

oh, and the cause of this outbreak..........

is of course................

global warming.

Non ti venga in mente di fare una cazzata del genere

>not mutating out all the symptoms to avoid detection and infecting everyone before remutating all the fatal symptoms to kill everyone

Greenland is nothing.

Ebola-chan failed us. Maybe plague-chan will take over instead?

Either way, the minute this shit hits the UK, I'm going off-grid till it clears up. I'm not dying because soft cunts in Parliament want to bring in those poor little 18 - 30 year old male shitskins in droves.

This shall be the end of nigger kind.

>Thousand?
>Million!?
>>No. 171
>pfft

patience young padiwan....

Do it fag, do a service to europe and depopulate Africa

Madagascar is where our middle age coal burners like to go... That sucks...

I hope it kills 2/3 of the human population

Plague Inc. in real life.

My life is now complete.

Wtf it was only five when I checked last night

predictive programming?

The futility of humanity in fighting against a plague of your own design is funny, especially when the last remaining people almost always are Greenland, and the Black countries die first.

he's shitalian
he obvsly means catching the plague through taking it up the ass from an infected nog

Based plague
Good news.

Good luck, Plague-chan!

Did this psychic predict this? He says it could kill millions in the 3rd world..

psychics.co.uk/blog/predictions/

>Is it, dare I say, /ourplague/?

Whites, by and large, are resistant to plague. Our genetic makeup was derived by ancestors who survived the disease.

Negros.... yeah. They are gonna die.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The ultimate White privilege.

Got a link?

Mother nature always finds a way how to get rid of undesirables.

awesome. is pest-chan your creation?

Plague Inc.?
You need to keep severity low at all costs to avoid detection. This gives you time to infect every country before they notice you and close their borders and crap. Even the slightest piece of severity causes you to get noticed, so make sure no symptoms get mutated.
To get to Greenland, use Water, Air, Extreme Bioaerosol, and Cold 1+2, Drug Resistance 1 (+2).

Ugh you suck

because viruses care if you're a junky

We should spread fear so that the libtards will close the borders. Just temporarily till it is resolved off course

Thats only documented mongrel.
Real count at least ten fold

I embrace natural selection. For the betterment of man

The funny thing about it is that u're right.
During the black plague 40-50% of europeans died of it.
Meanwhile when the lasts infections appear in Europe, the mortality rate of the plague was between 20-30%.
A nice decrease

>

>Thats only documented mongrel.
so are the numbers for the infected. mortality rate is under 10%. lame

Damn, the raids only get better every year

This is not a natural plague.

It's an artificial bioweapon engineered to kill as many people as the Rosetta Stones says.