I'm officially a Christmas Cake now so I'm going to get drunk and shitpost about anime

I'm officially a Christmas Cake now so I'm going to get drunk and shitpost about anime.

Why was Oikawa such a good character? He deserved better. ;_;

You'll always be a little girl on Sup Forums.
Happy Birthday!

I'll respond, but only because I recently became a Christmas cake as well.

Thanks, but you should tell me how awesome Oikawa is for doing what he can the god-given talents of some players.

HE DESERVED BETTER.

That's sad.
But I'm young so that makes me happy.

Hay ladies, are you still following this Haikyuu S3?
Are you shitpost on Yuri on Ice thread too?

Does Yuri on Ice have the following:

1. Underdog overcoming obstacles to become great.
2. Heavy emphasis on teamwork and how your strengths are only further emphasized when your comrade is there to boost you further.
3. HYPE AS H*CK.

No? Then Get OUTTA here with some cakeboys riding ice skates IDIOT!!!

Why didn't Okinawa just tell Ushijimers he loves him?

Enjoy it while you can.

I had thought you were a bit older than that.
Guess I was wrong.

I became a wizard this year. Does that beat christmas cake?

How old did you think I was?

Yes.

I thought you were somewhere between 27 and 30. I didn't really have any reasoning behind it though.

I thought you were dude, oldfag.

What's going on in this thread

nothing

Am i the only Shota here?

How old are you, young man?

Do you like Haikyuu?

Let's talk about how awesome Haikyuu is.

I'm sorry fami but being like a couple of years younger won't save you from aging and dying.
congratulations, you're like a couple of places further back than me on the line to the butcher. What a joyous position to be in. I can understand why you're happy. No, I really do. You are AMAZING. I'm just bewildered by your ability to not age beyond your age my puni cuni you're just :ok_hand: you know? just :ok_hand: and the rest of us need to fucking stop trying now. fucking working on my noose right now because what the fuck else am I going to do? I'll never be as good at being a 20 something year old girl like that one girl on the internet.
Sorry mom. I spent 30 years of my life trying to be a cool young hip poster on the Sup Forums but I just wasn't good enough. my fedora falls off my head to you as I hang from the ceiling my coochisploocher.

I'll be a Christmas Cake next year, shit sucks.
Okawa desers all the doujins he gets.

Maki wants to smoke too!

It has 1 and 2 thou.

Underage

How old do you have to be to be considered a Christmas cake again?

>and shitpost about anime
Good luck with that, I'll be here to comfort you in your fail.

>spoon feeding
>ever
Kimoi.

People buy Christmas cakes until the December 25th. On the 26th, they're considered leftovers and nobody wants them.

I'm an old washed up tripfag. Luck won't help me.

How about that Haikyuu though, that episode when Tsukki successfully blocked Ushiwaka was :weary: :ok_hand:

Made me feel young again.

that has been the only really hype moment so far also it feels kind of rushed because they skipped almost an entire set

haven't read the manga so Im hoping it gets better. I already know they win.

Also here is what the :weary: :ok_hand: looks like. Pay no attention to the black hand, I made it black because diversity is important and negros need a helping hand or something about their lives mattering?

I mean, they HAVE to win. There's no way the author is going to deny the third years their battle at the garbage dump. As for the hype moments, I feel like everything leading up to Tsukki successfully blocking Ushiwaka (like outplaying the guess monster and how dumps the most salt-inducing move ever) was pretty solid in the hype factor.

>taiga likes ibuki
I forgive you for all the garbage over the years

3rd set was pretty much when Karasuno lost again. So, I don't mind.
But it make Shiratori looks less powerful than Seijoh.

Fuck, then I'll be a Christmas cake next month too

The rushed third set made Shiratorizawa look weaker? I'm not sure what you mean by that, could you elaborate?

You were one of the most fucking rude and annoying tripfags back in the day, so I can only revel in your current patheticness and sad state.

ExCUSE me I was polite as H*CK okay???

I was only rude if you were rude so maybe you're the rude one.

but it's common for 25 year olds to be single. people tend to get married later in their lives nowadays

Didn't you go around telling people you were a teacher like 4 years ago?

Something doesn't add up here...

Anyways tripfags please leave

Put it simply, because we can't see how powerful Ushijima in action.

Hey kid, wanna /ss/?

I graduated when I was 21, taught for three years (a year in America and two years in Korea), and here I am in my 2nd year of med school.

What's not adding up for you?

But we've been seeing how strong see is every time he spikes.

not taiga's real trip

Not surprised you'd play the victim. Fuck off.

Said user, still posting on Sup Forums all these years after.
So how have you been? Still working on that novel? I got your novel right here fa'm it's called "the 2 meatpages story" son that's the tale of ur crusty old pussy and I can't tell u more about it because no nigga ever read it shit has no reviews on good:ok_hand:reads you hear that? no reviews. Never be a best seller like your mom's.

Wow, so rude.

I guess you were the rude one after all.

Do you want to be impregnated or not

Quit wasting everyone's time

the cheese has gone bad

>having kids under 30
>having kids at all

That's just sad.
Don't worry, you'll find your 8man soon

YOU STUPID RETARD
What kind of double digits IQ moron recognizes tripfags by their tripcode. Look at these sublime posts. What are my words if not the very essence of Sup Forums nobility.

I'm sorry user. But take heart, you're not yet like me. 3 years and a few months and I'll be a wizard.

This thread is starting to smell like tuna

>I'm officially a Christmas Cake now so I'm going to get drunk

>"please impregnate me my biological clock is ticking but nobody wants me"

Nice thread. Kindly fuck off to /soc/

put on the real trip then

oh wait you can't because you don't know the code

90% of shitposters on Sup Forums are women

Here's your reply.

But you can't tuna fish.

>She age like milk
>Wait, she's cheese after all
HAHAHAHAHA

I-I have feelings, user.

Bummer, I thought you were dead.

My tripcode is whatever I say it is. I don the code and it is from thenceforth mine.
The tripcode you ask for wasn't even my original tripcode to begin with. It's the second one I had to make when moot changed how the algorithm worked and fucked everyone up. It made no difference then and it doesn't make one now.

>from thenceforth

You fucking gradeschool tier mongoloid haha

"I'm going to live forever."

-Smochi "The Big Cheese" Rodriguez, 1926 - 2016

This is a reminder to all anons in this thread that happiness will come to you eventually.

pretty much pic related now

get fucking baited tripfag

also bumping cancer, your welcome ...

I'm 23 and haven't had sex in 2 years

normalfag

I'm 26 and haven't sex in 26 years. (Does coming out of my mom's vaginal canal count?)

Tell me what you like about Haikyuu or I'll open fire.

>ever having sex
fucking looser

no it won't you idort

How do you feel about your biological clock? Do you have the urge to procreate?

What a normalfag, I'm 25 and have never had a job or sex.

haha I had sex without a condom and came inside and you didn't

You stupid newfag baby idiot there is no bait nasty enough that I wouldn't turn into a :star::star::star::star::star: meal for the right amount of (you)s
Before bait and bait culture "don't feed the troll" we used to say and you kids keep giving me a mouthful so how am I not to regurgitate for you baby nested pidgeons. Eat up, this is what you're here for. See you tomorrow.

Not particularly.

I did that to your mum last night IDIOT.

Taiga committed suicide dumbass

My mom had a c section. I am, a virgin...

>>>/lolg/

>I did that to your mum last night IDIOT.

Everyone congratulate Smoked Cheese on not being a Christmas Cake anymore!

happy birthday smochi

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

people still play that gay game?

Hi

I am very arigatoful for your words, young man.

>tripfag
>blogging
fuck off?

Yes, I've heard. Kills threads by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the Sup Forumsermin with memes from his eyes, and blog posting from his arse.

When it comes to gay shows I'm all about SSY

Sage for faggotry.

MODS WHAT ARE YOU DOING

It's my wife's birthday

I love Azunyan!

Please wish her an omedetou tanjobi gozaimasu

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

>she's doing it for free

Omedetou tanjobi gozaimasu.

WE DID IT FOR FREE YOU HOT POCKET
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

test

Tanjobi omedetou!

WERE DOING IT FOR DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU