Drawfag Thread 1900

Drawfag Thread 1900

second rarfag's files until thread 1889: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1899

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png
i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png
i.imgur.com/tgXUogq.jpg
i.imgur.com/a2M0UQe.png
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734
i.imgur.com/7wkqFni.jpg
youtu.be/EsozpEE543w
youtu.be/xxDv_RTdLQo
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Joltik
imgur.com/a/LCBh9
i.imgur.com/HfaN4FO.jpg
i.imgur.com/e075uPL.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Ameno Sagiri from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

>tfw these threads will always die

Requesting colors

Ref of Tanukichi: i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png

Ref of Sophia: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Uniform colors: i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png

Requesting anything involving Kiira and Beedrill

Requesting Akiko and Asami licking each other's navels in a 69 position after a long, sweaty workout.

>not even 100 posts
Really?

requesting corrupted Abyssal Iowa

Requesting colors for my witch goddess
Purple Heart ref: i.imgur.com/tgXUogq.jpg

Consensual bondage please

Requesting colors for this Anna sketch if possible

Color ref: i.imgur.com/a2M0UQe.png

Rokuro from Sousei no Onmyouji wearing the outfit on the left

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Requesting anything Unryuu
Wouldn't mind like her with a tan either or some big sweater puppies

Is there an Abyssal Unryuu? If not, I'd like to request it.

bears as spooky clowns in the woods, please

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

Requesting a simple tea party between Pixie (Monster Rancher), Angewomon (Digimon), and Gardevoir (Pokemon)

Requesting a 2 panel image. The first one having Aika (left) telling drawfags to stop drawing her in with gags and have them do Neena (right) instead. The second one having Neena lying on a couch in full view with her mouth taped shut with a disinterested/defeated look on her face. Bonus points if a third panel has Aika in the exact same manner with a "not this again" expression on her face.

I'd like to see Tamamo wearing Scáthach's battle outfit - Scáthach wearing Tamamo's robes will be great as well - please and thank you.

Requesting Zura and Kero trying to evacuate dangos while warning the /m/ hype (toy) train is coming. Preferably with /m/ mascots like Pitz and Ai-kun in Mad Max/space ork style clothes.

Requesting Esdeath fucking in the amazon position

Bonus points if it takes place in a Christmasy place

Why does WWD exist?

Waifufag autism

I'm tempted to join in on the gag fagging out of boredom, what woman should I suggest?

Sexy lewd Horn, or just anything.

go to the booru, type in gagged, see who is included, go with anyone not there.

Noire, on a towel at the beach on her stomach, wearing a blue or black bikini with the top undone and asking to rub suntan oil on her. Please, and more dere than tsun if that is possible.

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Requesting Kiss-shot holding a generic user in her lap as described:

>Shinobu, on the other hand, has her arms wrapped around my torso like it’s the most natural thing in the world, holding me tightly as if to stop me from falling out of her arms—with her chin resting on top of my head.

Autism and fear of general's need for lewds

more importantly what gag do you want them wearing?

Tamamo going full chuuni

Requesting Bouya Harumichi riding on a giant crow - Tony would be best - with Yasu freaking out behind him.

Requesting jagi (or another HnK villain) attacking pokemon trainers with a broom covered in barbed wire. Optionally in HnK style.

i.imgur.com/7wkqFni.jpg

Chou sugoi.

Merino wearing a thin wool top/sweater, a darker color would be the best or straightup black

Adlet and Hans spitroasting/DPing Chamot from Rokka no Yuusha after all the shit she put them through, as she's bound up or not if its just spitroast then have Adlet using a dildo on her ass

Well I was going to suggest Nishina from Watashi, but no decent refs exist via google
tape seems simple, maybe that?

Goddamn that's nice

Very pretty work

Koshimizu Sachiko wearing anything skin tight saying "I'm still cute like this, right?" very smug.

No luck huh?

Requesting finished version of this. A shieldbro version of "i dont even know this kid" with naofumi and raphtalia in sexy santa bikini. I believe in the drawdude who did the wip

Requesting Tomo Aizawa dressed as a butler.

At some point someone needs to draw this.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute with a Mothim

Requesting pic related as dawn in her pink swimsuit

Requesting Asui Tsuyu in a tanktop and spats, adjusting her tight spats with her tongue.

Be strong terence, be strong for adlet

Only found the ref in low res and did resize it so you can atleast see something on it.

Requesting Frenda as a nurse treating your erectile dysfunction in the best way she knows how: using her butt

Requesting Easy as a Yukkuri, taking it easy.

Good morning!

Requesting a "sequel" to my 5 year old request: a parody of the T2 movie poster with the The K-On! girls.

Again: Yui as Spud (1), Mio as Renton (2), Ritsu as Begbie (3) and Mugi as Sick Boy (4)

T2 trailer to get you hyped youtu.be/EsozpEE543w

Also something to listen to while working on this
youtu.be/xxDv_RTdLQo

seconding this

Make some requests

Already did, sempai

Lucchini drinking milk from a cat bowl

This?

Forgot to link you

Requesting Midnight(Kayama Nemuri) with her bubbly ass exposed from rips in her bodysuit.

Cute characters wearing this shirt.

Requesting this, but instead of HERO it says YOU

please

Shush spooked by a Joltik
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Joltik

Requesting Dora from Lotte no Omocha eating a cream pie.

I bet she explore old men's pants.

Requesting Rangiku wearing the dress Kelly Brook is wearing.

Requesting a mecha musume Trump Gundam.

Aw hell fucking yes. This is amazing drawfriend. The pose is simple but empowering with the broad side of the weapon facing us. The thick wondrous braids are spot fucking on. My favorite part, and what I was looking forward to the most, the shining glow of the moon against her back is perfect. It's perfect, badass, and scenic to boot.

Thank you so much. I hope you had fun with it, this kind of chilling atmosphere is among my favorites to see.

Requesting Nami shivering in the fall/winter weather

Requesting Junko enoshima trying to button up her shirt

Requesting Polt and a male Kobold doing cute things together

Requesting Mato Kuroi(OVA version), Black Rock Shooter and Rock from BRS: Innocent Soul meeting up for lunch at a Fast food restaurant where they all try eating one of those Black Bun Cheeseburgers together!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Rock: imgur.com/a/LCBh9

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and Mimibro-tan wearing Winter clothing, out on a town street petting and feeding a kitten or puppy in a box, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:i.imgur.com/HfaN4FO.jpg
i.imgur.com/e075uPL.png

Colors for later.

Do you do commissions?

>screw + ball
?

Screwball

Requesting Female Knight from Maou Yuusha being fucked in the ass fresh out of the bath, droplets of water clinging to her body and flying into the air with each thrust.

SFW Future Diary parody with orgone squirrels

Requesting Chifuyu and Akari looking disappointed when they open the door and find out that their pizza delivery guy is a bit older than they hoped.
Akari asks how old he is, while Chifuyu soaks a rag with ether after hearing he's just over the legal limit. They're quite desperate.

>Autist
>calling people retards

Still cute as fuck

Bound and gagged

Don't know if OC's are okay here, but I would like to have this done! I think a Father and his Nine year old Son Clothed might be okay. Can I requesting an Anime Edo Period Father and Son. The Father is in his mid-40's and is a bit chubby, and muscular, and the son is nine years old. I've also outlined the father's and son's hairstyles. Also, I would like the boy to have freckles, and they are wearing Edo Period Clothes. And colored please!

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shonen Mowgli anime recreating a scene from the Disney version where they are floating down the river and Mowgli is siting on Baloo's stomach (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Make sure Mowgli's is wearing his yellow loincloth, and has his ponytail and sideburns, and Full color please!

Requesting Sasaki Ucchi having a "nightmare" where Kuroki Tomoko is groping/raping her on the train or in a dark alleyway.

Both are from watamote!

Requesting the elections in Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku style

Requesting Easy looking extremely comfy in her pajamas, as a sort of reaction image format.

I thought there would be some lewd message hidden due to OR's "ANALyzing"

Carol Olston from Tomo-chan ha Onna no Ko! in a china dress doing a barefoot kick like in the pic

Requesting outfit swap between Mid-Boss/Vyers and Jeremiah Gottwald/Orange-kun

Requesting Ri-class from Kantai Collection working out very hard at the gym with a cute face of determination or just doing anything cute.
Try to keep her body kinda petite like in the leftmost pic but making her look slightly more fit is also fine.

Requesting a monstergirl based on this
So kind of like a goo girl but made of sand with a green bucket on its head? I dunno I think it has potential to either be cute or funny

Some Christmas Cake are having a party
>Chifuyu from IS
>Akira from Aria
>Chisato from Shinmai Maou
>Aki
What should they be doing?

Getting a breast reduction surgery.

Hey drawfags, when you're making your masterpieces do you draw with an obscenely large canvas size and then export it as a smaller jpg/png file to show off to people?

Yes

Holy shit