Best Time Loop?

What is the best time loop story?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/rM6UoyNqa6AEtbClDjUx2g/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rezero is better than that boring Steins Gate. And Steins Gate has no Rem.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/rM6UoyNqa6AEtbClDjUx2g/

fuck off

buddy complex

now fuck off

>re:zero babbies still at it
They're both mainstream trash for people like yourself. Meanwhile the more intelligent denisens of Sup Forums are enjoying high quality works like Beautiful Dreamer, Hakomaria and Qualia.

Where is Primer? Or does it not count?

Out of that list, probably Qualia the Purple. Definitely the most interesting.

This was such a great story.

But that's awful.

>Panchirain

Ever17 is not a timeloop

That's the joke.

Someone should add Shin Mazinger ZERO.

>has no Rem
You're right, it has something so much better

>huuur everyday until you like it

Primer is shit

The anime adaptation of Endless Eight was pure kino.

This

Not enough people here watched Beautiful Dreamer

Yuru Yuri.

endless 8

I didn't know about the endless 8 when I watched the show. After about 4 episodes, I was starting to worry that the rest of the show was gonna be spent solving it.

>bumping this shit thread

Hello retard.

But ZERO is fucking awful.
The entire, what, middle section of the story is literally pointless because of the "welp, I failed, better go to another universe" bullshit.

>ban evading
You're worse.

>ban evading
what

Seins;Gate is my favorite anime with Time Travel as a central theme, as it both makes it feel like a genuine thing one could do rather than never bothering to explain anything, and also with how it shows how crazy out of our league time travel is. Don't mess with it. Just don't. 99% chance of VERY BAD THINGS.

Re: Zero however, is ny favorite anime that uses time loops, but mostly because of how the MC can't just blatantly explain it to get people to listen to him, and due to several other non time travel related themes that I love in my stories.

whats better
time travel story
or
inter dimensional travel across parallel universe story

parallel universes are a shitty cop-out

Re:Zero is the only answer to be honest. Everything else is a Re:Zero ripoff or a shitty story with a time loop gimmick. Read the novels and it can easily compare to Shakespeare's works.