>No UK appreciation thread on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZyU51vbZ_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DGXx56WqqJw
youtube.com/watch?v=3oGSkoDevWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO! FUCK YOU AND FUCK US IN THE UK!

We love you ya damn redcoat.

How is Ploughy? Is it still the small village I remember? With all the lavendar fields? With all that's been happening to England, I worry if it's been bogged down by refugees or urbanites...

Small villages are incredibly resistant to the effects of cultural marxism, in my opinion. Alot of them are almost 100% white, and there’s loads of kids running about

Given the idiocy of Brexit, it is really hard to love the Uk at the moment. Sorry. Once sanity is restored and the self harming and stupidity is stopped, maybe, but for now, no.

Tiddly pop chums

Awwwww, you just mad cause all those migrants are gonna be stuck at Calais

nah, I am sad because my company is not going to buy supplies from the UK anymore and we are looking for suppliers within the Eu, taking about £40 million earnings away from you. which is about £10million in taxes that you won't get to help pay for the NHS, and probably a few hundred people out of work. By the way, how is that extra £350 million a week coming on?

oh, sorry that was a lie wasn't it? And you fell for it...

this turns into uk hate thread in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Is saying "I would prefer the UK to remain vastly majority indigenous" racist?

What do I say when people go "ermagerd you are such a rasict?"

>yfw

C'mon mate, we already know how this is going to go.

Generally, the more north you get, the more white it becomes. Rural areas have 0% blacks most of the time, and northern cities aren't too bad. Avoid Londonistan at all costs, you WILL be culturally enriched

ive got a better one

Gently remind them that even if we reduced immigration to zero immediately, white British would still be bred out of existence in our own homeland.

Noice.

So what?

history is past. Present and future for the Uk is shit and shittier. They are being lead into poverty and oblivion by billionaires who own their press and the current major political party - Brexit is about tax havens and saving the 1% - the people who voted for it will now live in permanent austerity adn falling living standards. already Brecit has put them behind all of Europe for growth and future estimates are for massive unemployment and fall in incomes.

so they owned Uganda once - what does that matter?

Washington was a damn traitor

gently remind them that the brown people are not from the Eu and that leaving the Eu to have more trade deals with africa and india will mean having to allow in more africans and indians...

>one company
Oh no, whatever will we do being the worlds largest financial trading hub?
We cant possibly survive without your spare change :(

Cheers limeys

>collecting Daily Mail news clippings for ten years

wew lad, what are you other hobbies?

Well brexitards?

Only one degree?
Oh well, she is a woman i suppose, bless

pissing off people who have got no sense of humour and take themselves too seriously

God Save the Queen, I hope to live in Surrey or the Wirral one day.

hah. Not just one company - every company I know (including airbus, renault and EDF) that is billions.

also companies that came to Uk because it was an intro to the EU - especially pharmacy companies (UK laws not as strict as German or French, so big pharma imports to Eu through UK - no reason to think this will still be permitted especially under a "no deal" brexit. Billions in pharma money and employment will have to move to Eu countries...

And when the Eu changes the rules, and you have no vote in it, no say, no influence, and they force the banks to move headquarters to the Eu, and close the tax loopholes, and suspend the free movement of bankers and money - bye bye London as financial centre.

Big banks are already buying property in Frankfurt and Paris and moving staff. bank of England expects 75,000 jobs to go abroad next year, along with billions in EU banking that cannot be done in Uk after Brexit. start of a slow (or pretty rapid) decline I would think.

plus, pound falling, when Brexit happens you won't be able to buy a mars bar with a twenty pound note...

Wow. You REALLY know the british there buddy.
We've been taking the piss out of ourselves before you were even a country. Tsk

I love that graph in the back - which clearly shows that asylum seekers are not flooding the UK, and don't want to go there - another lie by the millionaire tax dodger Farage and his millionaire tax dodging friends...

Shouldnt you be surrendering to someone somewhere?

Hmmn, how strange. Since my Father is Scottish and my mother norwegian, does that mean that I am not really French? I suppose the red hair and pale skin I have is a bit of a giveaway...

>tax dodger Farage

hero

Honestly the more i read the more i fucking hate the UK.

Sold us and NZ out to the chinks. Left Rhodesia to the niggers. Literally created Israel. London is straight up Colonized by niggers and poos.

Give me one reason to respect these cucklords.

Brown hair+Blue eyes=god tier.

Shouldn't you be digging for Brexit (so you don't starve next year when you can't afford to buy any imported food from France? I shall raise a glass to your memory as I eat my duck and Sarladaise potatoes.

They're still the best we got.

yes I wish he would an hero too. Nasty lazy lying little parasite.

oh god i love triggering people on Sup Forums

My eyes are sort of weirdly green with hazel and gold flecks. not pale blue like mum, or the golden brown of my father. I always feel like they are like when you wash your paintbrush in the same water all the time and the water goes a nasty mixed up colour.

My son has lovely blue eyes though, like his mother.

Really don't have an issue with people from Europe, although Germans are extremely irony impaired but it more of a disability for them.

the parasites are those leeching off others, not those who want to keep what they earn

At least it's not a bacon sandwich

exactly - Farage is a parasite.

ما اللعنة قلت للتو عن الله، لكم قليلا الخنازير؟ سآخذ تعرف تخرج أعلى من طبقته في الأختام الجهاد، وكان قد شارك في العديد من الغارات السرية على الولايات المتحدة وA، وكان لديه أكثر من 911 يقتل المؤكدة. وتدرب في الحرب كباب وانه الخاطف الطائرة كبار في القوات المسلحة الإسلامي كله. كنت له شيئا ولكن مجرد مركز تجاري آخر. وسيمسح الله لك يمارس الجنس خارج بدقة أمثال الذي لم يسبق له مثيل من قبل على هذه الأرض مسطحة. كنت تعتقد أنك يمكن أن تفلت من القول إن القرف لله على شبكة الانترنت؟ فكر مرة أخرى، كافر. ونحن نتكلم الله والاتصال شبكة سرية له من الجهاديين عبر منطقة الشرق الأوسط ويتم تتبعها IP الخاص بك الآن حتى تتمكن الاستعداد بشكل أفضل للذبح، كافر. ذبح أن تقضي على الشيء القليل مثير للشفقة استدعاء حياتك. كنت سخيف ميت، الصهيوني. الله يمكن أن يكون في أي مكان وفي أي وقت، وأنه يمكن أن يقتلك في أكثر من 911 الطرق، وهذا فقط مع التفجيرات الانتحارية. ليس فقط هو الله المدربة على نطاق واسع في الانتحار القتالية قنبلة، لكنه لديه حق الوصول إلى ترسانة كاملة من ISIS وانه سوف استخدامه لانها المدى الكامل للقضاء مؤخرتك بائسة من على وجه الولايات المتحدة وA. إذا كنت قد عرفت ما القصاص الاسلامية المقدسة كان لديك القليل تعليق حرام على وشك اسقاط عليكم، ربما كنت قد عقدت اللسان سخيف الخاص بك. ولكن لا يمكن لكم، كنت لا، والآن كنت تدفع الثمن، وأنت كافر القذرة. الله سوف القرف الطائرات في جميع أنحاء لكم وسوف يغرق فيها. كنت سخيف ميت، الأمريكية.

>he responded to my post
>he's so mad
Jesus, im starting to see why we had to give you guys so much money to stay afloat.
Enjoy going back to a third world shithole when we take our gibs away

That was a funny war that wasn't. Really was a war of letters, at the time Denmark was actually at war with Britain and the Navy just bombed Copenhagen completely.

How does one correct the light brown eye gene?

how so? Why so butthurt?

Can someone translate? I don't understand native British language.

I'm not a geneticist. But my grandmother's eyes were also blue/green - does it skip generations? Never looked into it. Dad's eyes were really golden in the light sometimes, almost cat yellow, you know - weird.

I hate obvious lazy fucking liars.

Farage made a fortune from politics by basically telling lies at all times - and takes no responsibility for the damage he has caused.

My pa was Irish and had steel grey eyes and I got hazel brown. Might get lazer surgery and go for blue.

Ahhh, that's good to hear. I'd like to visit it again. Only saw remember of it as a newborn, and now, I am 26. I feared I'd never get the chance to see it with my own eyes again. But now that's not the case, I'm filled with hope and determination for my home country.

Godspeed.

a triggered limey, a sight to behold, aye. youre such a superior nation, come to colonize the savages like us, pls

I have no respect for modern Britain.
I only respect them because of their achievements in the past.

Note: same could he said about germany

Just blasphemed there in Arabic, naughty.

"How would you feel walking down the streets of Kinshasa or Hong Kong and seeing majority white people?"

Hardly surprising, you guys barely understand english

meaning

where did he lie?
If you are against liars and parasites, then why do you support the parasitic liar organization named EU?

Breddy gud 2bqh, phamalam

UK you said?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZyU51vbZ_Q

We would do, if you had anything of value

Thanks for the reaffirmation, and yeah, that's what concerned me. Because of the current state of London, I thought it'd be dominoes for villages after that. But I guess in reality, it's the other way around. A big domino can still only fall one way.

Truly it was a funny and true post wasn't triggered by it. Well if the EU is just giving you too much grief you can always be part of the UK.

achievements like taking two hundred men from my town ad working them to death as slave labour for your illegal war effort?

do Germans learn what their fathers did to french adn Dutch adn Belgian men - not just jews, gypsies adn so on, but the slave labour gangs of ordinary men taken and worked to death?

or the war crimes, like the massacres and teh herding women and children into a church then setting it on fire?

what achievements of your countries past do you respect?

Please come back here brits

What made him think I was in anyway triggered by that post? Really thought I was bothered by a good humoured post.

You have no argument then, ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGXx56WqqJw

Lol no. Blond and red are the whitest hair colors. Brown isn't bad though.

ooh, b-but i thought colonialism was racist. how come youre allowed to post such a racism comment, shouldnt you be in prison or something along the lines?

youtube.com/watch?v=3oGSkoDevWc

Really didn't expect an Israeli to want British rule again. Well they could apply to be a part of the Commonwealth.

kek'd

I suspect he may live in one of the irradiated zones..

>degree
>female
>Green party
>Millennial

Yea, I think I know what she's studied.

We need a crash here so all you foreign johnnies will fuck off. Keep promising. If the economic situation gets bad enough here maybe some of us will be able to afford a house.

Well travelled Aussie here. I love England. I love the small towns and the small pubs that you meet the most interesting chaps to have a pint with. Speaking of pints, I also love your warmish beer. None of that Eurofizz Stella, give me a pint of Speckled Hen in a small pub in England with a couple of mates and I'm in heaven.

Love you England. Your women are absolute skanks though but that's another story.

Of course the Frenchman would surrender to the EU. Probably not even French, some degenerate Muslim-esque turd.

Well this is an eventful thread, a Polish person who didn't note my whimsy, and a Jihadist who blasphemed.

Fuck off we're full

Mostly things are great unless you are either in the big city or in Yorkshire then there is a problem. Really all the skanky ones are on the East coast.