Would you mob?

would you mob?

I would be tsundere for mob.

no

He's a cool dude but... no

Also I have no idea what the question is.

i'm asking if you'd like to fuck this cute dude ?

Are mp100 threads dead now?

i would a next chapter.
where the fuck is it?

No chapter this week.

who is the girl??

Yes. A lot.

On a canon note, is blonde school paper girl Mob's endgame? Not Tsubomi, right?

Minori Asagiri, she and Mob spent a lot of time together.

6 months of fucking to be exact.

i see i didnt recognize her

>these outfits
Nipponese shit taste extends to clothing as well, I see.

Endgame is Mob realizing that he doesn't need a girlfriend.

Why does ONE keep doing this to us?

Was there no thread for the last chapter?

This one's the best edit I've seen.

Anybody else still playing the game? What was your favorite event? I'm liking the current animal one.

Thank goodness.

>Was there no thread for the last chapter?
I think there was, it's just that the threads get archived pretty quickly lately because there's not much to discuss, what with seven pages a week, and not many people seem interested anymore.

I sure am glad the twitter community exists, even if the side I'm familiar with is mostly fanartists and not a lot of actual discussion. At least there's people pumping out content every day.

No, but I would a Reigen.

Is there an event coming up? I remember reading something about it.

In a heartbeat.

New chapter when?

Next week, I hope. Seriously, why has he been skipping weeks so often lately? Is he working on something else?

Really makes me wonder if I should even bother when artists like this that don't even care about their art get contracts with publishers handed to them just like that

I would a first haircut Teru.
Too bad he will never get this cute again.

I would mob Mob. Mob x mob,

no one likes a drama queen user
if you're doing art for the sake of anyone but yourself, then you may as well give up

Wow you're pathetic. Whether anime staff or in-house zine artist, these people draw full illustrations for series with very diverse artstyles and have to do so on a schedule. While you're crying about how you put so much effort into your shit but no one gives you the attention you deserve these people have honed their ability to work speedily and effectively to fill a constant demand of content.

Will we ever see animation as good as mp100 this decade?

Flip Flappers is airing this very season, user.

There is demand for my art. I actually have a semi-popular webcomic. But as you might expect it's not very profitable and not something I can live of doing. All I'm saying it's not right that some guy with mediocre, if that, art skills should get famous while I'm still using a Mac from 2008. But whatever, life's not fair.

Not even close, sadly. It has lost its steam fast.

I want hug Mob forever

No, but I would Ritsu.

OPM had better animation than mob. FlipFlap too.

>I actually have a semi-popular webcomic
>All I'm saying it's not right that some guy with mediocre, if that, art skills should get famous while I'm still using a Mac from 2008. But whatever, life's not fair.

Prove it then, nigger
Show us your totally not mediocre work if you're so confident in your abilities

You're talking about ONE then? This is even funnier. Instead of thinking that life's unfair maybe you should come down from that little pedestal of whining wronged artist you've built for yourself and give some thought to how ONE has been received by fans, other mangaka, and the anime industry. What is it about his work that moves people and makes it so profitable that your own work is lacking? If you think deserve to make it in the comic scene just because you think you're a good artist, you need to wake up.

>I'm still using a Mac from 2008

And? Naoki Urasawa is still using Windows XP to work his color illustrations. The tool doesn't make the artist.

Go back to your small fanbase so they can suck your dick a little and continue to feed your childish worldview.

Without pause.

Everyday, all day. I love him

Did that person making a Reigen doll ever update or post?
Did the doujin ever get scanned/ posted?

Dead threads, dead promises, user.

Got any twitter artists to recommend user? I'm only following one right now.

I've got the doujin and still plan on scanning.
I had to move, have moved and hurt myself during so it's a slow going process.

Basically just go to rereelotion's twitter and check their following list, that person follows just about every fucking mob artist there is.

Thanks for the advice.

Is that one draw user still around? The one with the imgur?

I would a Reigen

I had to test the pattern before I started working on it. Its ok so far need more tweaking but I will post as soon as I am done.

Yeah user, I'm here.
Same as . I'll most likely get back in the game around December.
I've got to get my house unpacked, my battle station set up and better internet set up.
Sorry I haven't updated anything in so long.

That's exciting.
My Mobu doll is in the works too.
Will be a while before he's done though.
Is there another place you post?

Can someone repost?

I keep forgetting the date. When does the OST come out?

It's Nov 24 right?

That sounds familiar, that's probably it