Monster Musume

up.b9dm.com/new/123754.html

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/username/draco/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

horse daughter

Doppel is the Superior Girl

Just going to leave this here to let a certain user know I still want to fling shit with him

Also Rachnee is best mom

>New episode immediately opens with Papis

DAMN

>YHD will need a bra by the time she leaves elementary school
>YHD will have a LOT of boys as friends
>YHD will get bullied by other girls
Life is hard for your horse daughter.

Oh fuck, my heart just got a boner

Zombina is the Superior Girl

Tell me about Tio. Why are her boobs so big?

>Cthulhu fhtagn
>Is she nary an Elder God?

>Watching all those confused boys going on and on about hanging out with an icky pooey girl with cooties
>Watching all those other boys defending her and saying she's a cool person and they just don't understand
Ah puberty

It's all muscle.

these are her love muscles

lotta buoyancy for a hired titty monster

Is that why there's none in her arms?

>No muscles

It's shit

Thank you, OP.
Horses are shit, Anons. Listen to Father.

I don't agree, dad
Also, when will you come back, dad? You know you are always welcome here at home

>Polt's voice actor

It's not what I was expecting

INFINITE MASS
OGRE ASS

i want to ogreload inside

>Smith drunkenly singing 'hey smith'

I didn't expect to chuckle at that

SUBS WHEN

The opening gave me so much nostalgia

Who's the artist?

IQDB

>Polt's voice
JESUS CHRIST

Where do I throw money at this again?

Amazon, I think

>polt licking manako

...wtf was that? i don't even really want to know what was going on there

>Rachnera and Cerea break their limbs from stretching
>Zombina literally does

Tio is so wonderful.

She had a hair caught in her eye.

Manako's reaction to it was more than I expected, though

Tio is the Superior Girl

>when polt licks the screen

>dem tiddies
aw yeah!
we even got some Smith fanservice!

>Beefy Troll gf that cooks you Troll-sized meals

Uncensored image, please.

Synecdoche

OVA SUBS WHEN?!

>Suu bondage

Polt is a slut! Slut!

Just reverse search you fuck

Made for bully
Even when she's bullied she's so damn cute

>The entire episode's budget literally went into animating mero swimming

it's from the Another Creator Visual Fan Book 1
it has lots of lewd pics

who is polt's VA?

Nice, thanks.

Me

that's why they didn't included the chapter in the anime, having to animate Mero and Miia swimming would have take the entire budget of the anime

She's a slut for chad

[ ] Smooch
[ ] Don't smooch

[X] Don't smooch

I'd bully her body with my dick

[ ] Smooch
[ ] Don't smooch
[X] Pat

>NTR
Ah, yeah.
Don't kiss, she's literally jailbait.

[ ] Sniff
[ ] Huff

[x] be insertive

> Chad doesn't have a luxorious blonde mane

>Of age
>Jailbait

Literally retarded.

[x]Ogreload

Daily reminder that if you like futa you are literally gay

I'm here user.
First off, you should know I'm just a dracofag, pls no bully and I have nothing against rachne 3rd best of the main girls for me

Now, the matter at hand is rach being the most mature of the girls. To discuss this we must first agree on the definition of the term maturity. I say it is an individuals ability to react to a given situation in a sensible and logical manner, putting reason above personal feelings and whims. Correct me if you think otherwise.

Rachnera is probably the most intelligent of the main girls and the one who's had more care put into her caracter and developement despite what crab said I believe she is his favourite character she is also assertive, sexually agressive and frank (thouhg that last one is a front she puts up to protect herself). That, along with how she handled cerea and how she's often used as a plot device to save the day which is another pet peeve I have about her but that's another subject Is why she's thought of as the most mature, am I right?

cont.

[X] Sniff
[] Huff
[X] Suck

Whatever you say, Gaylord.

Polt is thicc

[ ] Smooch
[ ] Don't Smooch
[ X ] Tickle her bellybutton with your dick

Can someone post the link to draco-fag's imgur with the card rips?

>monster kids salute bike cop
KAWAII

Post Wanfus.

Just search the name on one of the archive sites.

However, I think she's as emotional and impuslive as the rest of the girls
Starting by her introduction, she kidnapped, teased and threatened (I know it was a bluff and this is a comedy series but let's treat it as something serious for the sake of the argument) kimihito just to expose him as a hypocrite, based of her own prejudice against humans

Next is her handling of cerea, this I think is the strongest point for her being the most mature and I agree, that's probably the most adult like behaviour we've seen in the entire manga. However I think it is lessened by the fact that se was dealing with cerea, who was being blatantly hypoctritical and was acting like a child at the moment. Taking the high ground to further humiliate her was completely in character for her.

I want to fuck this cow.

The cerea date chater and lilith situation showed she can also be childish and hypocritical. First, her calling out darling for complimenting the sandwitches was a real cuntish thing to do. Yes, she believes in always being upfront with what you think (more on that later), but darling was just trying to be nice, they were having a good time and there was no need for her to barge in and shit on it to impose her own ethics.
Then there's lilith, who not only saw trough her brutal honesty farce and called ot her hypocrisy, but also showed that Rachne can't deal with criticism.

Next one I remember is chapter 24. Let's agree everyone was a retard in that one and move on.

Ren's chapter, again the frankness thing is shown to be a front. I'm not going to try to defend Ren but I think she was treated unfairly. Despite her own prejudice, she was trying to get closer to rachne and got her face sliced for her trouble. It was shitty of her parents to trade her off but you can't say it isn't understandable. Ren was also the one trying to make ammends, despite not being the one at fault. Not only was rachne never held accountable for her own actions but she also never made an effort to make it up, just kept acting like a victim the entire chapter.

I don't know how to search for names on the archive sites, plus isn't it easier to simply link me to the imgur?

Fuzz

Poor TTF. Sitting in the corner watching.

SWBCGWSS

It's really easy to just not do shit for you.

I don't remember anythin relvant to de discussion after that, tell me if i missed something, for now, I'll just leave with my scientific Maturity ranking:

>Papi
>Rach
>Mero
>Miia
>Suu
>Cerea
>Lala

Is always nice to cuddle

Also Papi is canonically the best mom

Wait. There's a new episode?

Hey, i'm being nice and all i want is a simple link to it.

Damn straight

get that shit out of here

Been absent for a few days? Didn't click OP's link?

Also for those that want it, you can download the new ep from op's link

As long as there aren't any other harpy offspring around to get mixed up with her kids.

Crop-kun delivers the genki doggo

Is that the new DBZ transformation?

I want to marry this snake.

The'yre going to get some excellent parentage and absolutely love their substitute mom for a few days

desuarchive.org/a/search/username/draco/

Don't bully the spooder or she'll bully you back

If Lala has a baby, does the baby's head and body come out separately?

too fast

Body comes out from her vagina and head comes out from her mouthpussy

That dog is too genki