Dragon Ball Super

In the end, he will outsmug Jobetto.

Other urls found in this thread:

toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/special/08.html
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=dragon ball gt broadcast
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/
youtube.com/watch?v=hQGov2c7lnk
youtube.com/watch?v=dZj2ve5U2F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zamasu is pretty hype if it's gonna fucking Zenou to get rid of him. There probably won't be a villain as powerful as him for at least a couple arcs.

Use the catalog faggot

You're an idiot.

Bump

Fuck off retard. There's already an active thread with plenty of posts left before limit. Catalog exists for a reason.

I'm keeping this thread alive for when that thread reaches bump limit, you fucking retard.

stop fighting you fagets.

HYPE
Y
P
E

MNGA!

toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/special/08.html

The site has some fun things to mess with.

>"Looks like the other fusion didn't work as well as I thought"
>"This time I'll finish you for good, Zamasu!"

I AM CUM

how many hours left?

This better fucking happen

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

An hour and 14 minutes

LESS GO

Stop spamming this.

It's pathetic.

Next arc the first time traveller:
Mysterious ningen of universe 12

Praise and adore him! The most beautiful, noble, intelligent, powerful, and immortal of the gods! Zamasu!

Reminder that original broadcast audio for GT leaked and they're currently releasing very high quality encodes of GT with said broadcast audio. They seem to have 1 episode per week planned but they've been releasing them a bit faster for now.

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=dragon ball gt broadcast

For those that don't know, Dragon Ball, Z and GT all aired on a different TV channel than Fuji originally and that other station still has the rights to the original audio, Toei can't use it.
Original audio was actually in stereo and had much higher quality.

Toei doesn't own it and as such can only use the mono 96khz audio in their DVD releases and as such every single Dragon Ball home media release for DB/Z/GT sounds like utter shit in audio quality.

Broadcast audio is considered the holy grail of dragon ball and quite literally goes up for thousands of dollars underground because it's for obvious reasons impossible to obtain said audio at this point and all original recordings are rare sa fuck and in hands of private collectors.

Some collector decided to stop being a faggot and shared his broadcast audio for GT.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

>I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

stream?

Can we all agree #18 is the best girl in the series?

Why are the japanese voices so fucking bad?

More than 2 hours left retard.

Who the fuck cares?

...Sure, you know what, she's the only female character I'm actually pretty pleased to see.

I like her dynamic with Krillin.

Admire and adore her female broly

Best mom too?

DELET THIS

Trunks and Mai love each other very much and they will have plenty of strong beautiful ningen children after the gay ultra ningen hating tea bitch god is defeated. After that, they will live happily together and forever be known as the savior of all ningen.

This whole universe 12 time traveller makes no fucking sense and contradicts the 4 alternate timelines established in the cell arc.

I want to see black/Rosé again.
Maybe vegetto can unfuse them ?

What about the bullet Mai used on his earing ? Isn't it the reason why half of his face melts this episode?

>More Naotoshi Shida this episode
Can't wait

Okay.

faggot
thanks

>ningen in charge of beating Zamasu fairly

pussies

DELETE THIS!

I do not approve or like female versions of my DBZ characters. It makes me feel weird and funny in a few places. I don't like this.

wrong

Delete your whole bloodline you faggot

>Godtube is real

>I want to see black/Rosé again.
Black should have stayed unfused, it hindered him more than it helped him.
He sullied his own perfection by fusing with that green sperg.

Please get cancer and die

r-63 broly

Fuck off Pedro you retarded spicnigger.

Anime has stated that the earthlings were the only ones who were able to timetravel and that had created such machine.

I am saudi though

why is mai such a chink

Not even remotely latino, try harder.

Black is a Ningen, he's one of us and we should accept him with open arms.

Zamasu can fuck off.

(You)

hi

It's impossible for Vegito to lose right? He can kaio ken x SSB as well. Like it's straight up over.

>we should accept him with open arms.
I would have done so Ningen or not.

Oh boi how they going to explain this shit with the green rings...

Cuckgito is going to job, sorry.

they defuse right away.looks like they can only potara fuse once

Translation:
>HOLY SHIT!
>Is there more?

Here you go. Now fuck off.

Can Trump go SSJ2? it seems he is always in fpssj so he is probably Cell tier.

Reminder that best boi is going to destroy merged zamasu into dust.

Hi

>Fanart
>These terrible fanart styles
If it doesn't look like it fits the series then who gives a shit, looks like garbage.

>tfw tired as fuck
>tfw want to watch new episode live
w-what do?

I've stood by long enough, Gotenfag reporting. Fuck all of you haters

Have all the gocuck fanboys turned into gogetafags?

I hope you literally get cancer and die.

Take a nap (set an alarm) and wake up 10 minutes before the show is going to air, then get back on with us. Let the stream run in the background on mute.

Take better care of yourself, user.

This is canon faggot

source?

Jesus Christ...

Either take a nap or wait up, I went to bed last week and you know what reveal I missed.

>no training
It very explicitly says he's been sparring with Goten regularly.

Nah, He has mastered SSJ2 infused with god ki
Also
>Make Kaioken Great Again

Praise him and adore him the ultimate filth remover donald trunks. He will make the future better

Fuck yeah Goten, no one gives a shit about you but I wish someone did so you could get your time in the spotlight to be the successor that Gohan never could be.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQGov2c7lnk
thoughts?

He won't job. He's going to beat Zamasu till the twink loses his body, then defuse. No word on why he'll defuse as of yet. Check Herms' twitter for the spoilers.

Fuck off to Sup Forums don't bring this shit into Dragon Ball.

He's not going to get that buff in a few months. He was always buff.

Broly soon

>Tfw you realize that all the Dragon Ball characters are all Chinese and the saiyan transformation turns them European

But DBZ is anime and it is related to Trump

He should have been Black atleast he would had something going for him, I am not even sure why you would be a Gotenfag.

What do you think of the English voices for Black and Hit. I think Black could use alot of improvement and Hit should just get a new VA.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZj2ve5U2F8

60 minutes guys

>T.illegalspics
A fuerta pedro

Goten is one of the least important characters in super

>Torihackma needed to introduce present trunks to make Future trunks relevant
>goten is only relevant to keep the goku-vegeta rivalry alive as siblings

he a shit

Bulma and her family are clearly westerners.

Mai exists user what are you doing?

As a spics I am kinda happy that all this cheats get the fuck outta here

I'm sorry user, Broly's time is passed, unless he can interact with the cast like a civil Ningen, he'll never be what we want him to be and let us understand how his power differs from normal Saiyans.

F-Fuck that, he's gonna be relevant next arc. I bet my mouth virginity. His hair will grow too.

What are you trying to say, Pika Pollo?

Nowhere in the manga is it stated they are chinese.Yes its adopted from Chines lore but none have been stated Chinese.
Besides that is'nt turning European.Its Nip delinquent hairstyle.

Hi user.