Yuki Yuna/YuYuYu/WaSuYu/NoWaYu Thread

Mankai Matsuri 2 starts in less than 24 hours. Season 2 and/or Washio Sumi is a Hero movie trailer is likely. All of the main seiyuus will be there and there's a chance that Suzuko Mimori's single for the movie will be previewed. Special limited edition tickets for the movie will be on sale, as will new merchandise.

All media: pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV
News: yuyuyu.tv/news/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pachiniko/status/796887735482990592
yusaani.com/l-ya/t-yu/yuyuyu/2016/11/13/373126/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Limited edition ticket design.

Normal ticket design.

Also, pachinko coming soon.
twitter.com/pachiniko/status/796887735482990592

Wait, people actually liked this crap?

I want one.

Any anons going? Ill be in tokyo anyway, so I might drop by and see if I can buy a ticket off the street for the night section or something.

This didn't need a sequel.

Isn't that impossible with the ID checks?

You can buy second hand tickets online on ticketcamp. But Idk, my nip is pretty bad. If youre sure about this then you might have saved me some time.

I'm not sure, I'm just going by what Jap Twitter was saying about the Minatosoft event and assuming it could be the same for this. Best check for yourself.

Can't wait for newfags to get hit by the dream sequence the episode after Gin's 'awesome fight'.

And for that to happen, we need to do like the Taisha and CENSORED from now on.

If you see one of those udon donuts try one and tell us what they're like.

I want to censored Gin!

Nah. These threads are clearly ironical and they are giving a S2 to it just for the shits and giggles.

moar plz

I wonder how bad this months NoWaYu will be. I didn't think 16 would be that bad after 15 and look how that turned out.

ded as CENSORED

There is no easy way out of the Yuuna situation. If somehow the Taisha manages to barely hold back the truth for this one chapter, it will surely fire on the next one, being Christmas and all.

>it's another takahiro christmas
Oh boy

Yuna will give Chikage magical mouth to mouth and revive her, you'll see. Takahiro will save Christmas once again.

No, user. There is only fire.

So those leaks from two years ago said that the AD era would only end in 2023. Will the Yuushas have to fight on for that long?

Probably a revision. I'd be surprised if they did a big timeskip now and I don't see how Wakaba and Yuna could possibly last that long. Hell, even if everyone else came back I don't think they'd last for more than a few months.

>One half's a prequel, the other half's a sequel!
Damn it all, I thought you got this out of your system with Danganronpa, Seiji.

>yuushas mindjacked by shinju and fighting for years as everything around turns fire

Look on the bright side, this pretty much guarantees S3.

Still
>6 episode proper S2
I guess it'll be okay, but I'm not sure if it'll be as good as the masterpiece that was the original, which was by and far 2014's AOTY.

Man, I can't be dealing with this.

It's all to make Gin's sacrifice give Karin plot armor, so that her sacrifice even assists the inheritor of her terminal.

Even if it's slightly close to S1, it'll be absolutely amazing, so let's still get hype for it

And I can't deal with this

Top fucking kek.

Would Yuuna still love her?

No wonder she can't walk.

Those are her favorite pillows, of course.

I like how mitcher is freaking out on twitter.

>Vividred fan
I guess he must be really relieved that for once his favorite series got a S2.

Those glass cups are super cute.

Memeing aside, we should really make this a policy. I'm sure there will be S1 casuals who decide to watch WaSuYu who aren't already spoiled and didn't read the LN and who'll think that Gin just Mankaied and got dumped somewhere, or newfags who decide to watch WaSuYu and then S1. Don't want to ruin their reactions.

People who saw S1 will ask what happened to Gin, since Togou and Sonoko are in yuyuyu
And then we tell them that she got CENSORED

huge

Reminder

you guys are not so silent

They have such lame fetishes. Not that I mind. But this seems pretty vanilla for them.

Chikage is playing a difficult part, don't break her concentration.

There is an easy way to break her ___________

Self control, she's all wet now.

I feel like crying every time someone reminder me about Gun-chan. I wasn't expecting myself to grow so attached to her.

So, who do you think will voice these two? Another two novices?

Probably, they seem to like fresh blood a lot. (Have a better version of the pic.)

Gun-chan gets the girl.

Looking at twitter its opening already or close to it?

>Have a better version of the pic
Nice. Thanks.

It just says "today".

I mean, pictures with people in a que.

Nana Mizuki will voice Shiratori, she being the true MC and all that.

How many of you have eaten Soba or Udon?
is it really good?

>7
Checked.

Found soba selling in the local store a couple of days ago. It's pretty good with teriyaki chicken.

I had Udon 3 times already.

Udon sucks. It feels bad knowing I can never be friends with the Yuushas.

They're affordable and you can make many delicous dishes with them, so yeah. They both obviously taste like nothing by themselves, but udon is thick and doughy while soba has a bit of a clumpy texture.

Someone post the nana wills it pic. You know the one

GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>you will never eat 500 yen girl power udon from Kameya at Mankai Matsuri
Feels bad man.

>1/2 to 1/3 the price I pay for Udon at the local restaurant
Crap, this is what I get for living in the opposite side of the world.

I live in an inferuno with no Japanese food. Most likely i will never eat Udon.

How awful.

Is this about the movies?

So from what I got, the Wasuyu movie's 3 parts will air separately in March, May, and July.

Any hint that they're going to screen a trailer so far?

It hasn't even began yet. As per Yusha tradition, goods are steadily selling out, though.

Why are Minatosoft/Studio Gokumi so useless with merchandise on every level?

Is that Fine and Izetta?

No, it's Maria and that girl from Nina and Usagi.

Imagine how much more money they'd have if they kept enough stock for these events.

What time does it begin, 1pm?

2 pm if I'm not mistaken. Pic related is from 1 hour ago.

Jesus Christ they're useless. It's a wonder they're not bankrupt.

>10th anniversary

wot

That's the Minatosoft shirt

Minatosoft had it's 10th anniversary last month. S2/WaSuYu movies were announced there. I feel sorry for the other Minatosoft franchises seiyuus/staff members that were there; they were completely overshadowed.

I watched this by myself after Sup Forums finished sperging over the final few episodes and liked it a lot. Usually I only like one or two girls in an all-female cast but there was something endearing about all of them (the ZRs helped) and I was genuinely upset when Itsuki lost her voice, Fuu going nuts, etc even if they weren't my favorites
I didn't expect a S2 to happen much less a three-part movie but here we are and this time I'm going to watch this show with Sup Forums so we can cry and sperg together
My body is ready I have been waiting very long for this

WaSuYu movie release dates.
yusaani.com/l-ya/t-yu/yuyuyu/2016/11/13/373126/

I hope they show at least a little S2 footage, even if they are being tight lipped about everything so far.

Whats written in those shirts?

Only 24 anons?
Where did the other 60 went?

Lurking.

I have arrived.