Lostorage incited WIXOSS

>no thread the day after airing

The hype couldn't be more dead for this show, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-09/mari-okada-forget-me-not-emoto-launch-new-manga/.108562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous thread died an hour ago.

I enjoy watching both of the protagonists!

What's her endgame?

Just make a show about Dr. Hanna. I'll watch that.

Suicide

Rape Suzu's lifeless body.

Chi-chan is such a cunt. I hope Suzu doesn't forgive her.

I was about to make another thread after I had finished my lunch. But as stated, the previous thread fell off the board just recently.

Because the show isn`t going anywhere. It`s been boring and melodramatic as fuck. The first series had it`s redeeming qualities and decent characters but this shit has none of that.

I want Suzu to forget Chi-chan!

I want Suzu to kill Cuntnatsu.

Don't turn into another thread of people who only parrot one line opinions without actually thinking things through or explaining themselves.

I want Suzu to save Chi-chan and for Chi-chan and Suzu to live happily ever after!

I want Chii-chan to exterminate Suzu.
So close this episode, damn it.

I don't think anyone is emotionally invested enough in this series to bother writing much more than one liners. The threads for Infected were very different.

This is the true villain, and the only disturbing character in the show.

I can't wait for the moment Chichan finally eat shit and gets destroyed

>if there isn't a thread up 24/7 the hype is dead
Yeah okay, buddy. How about lurking a year or two?

>and gets destroyed
Surely you mean saved, right?

Is Chichan even salvageable at this point?

Even Ulith was healed.
At least her soul.

Will Chi-chan strangle Suzu in the show?

Of course, she even regretted involving Rio-chan (but she still did it). Like the Bookmaker said, she won't be able to really let go of Suzu. I'm just hoping that one of them gets horribly screwed before the end, even if they both get out okay.

Final episode spoiler.

I miss Mari Okada.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-09/mari-okada-forget-me-not-emoto-launch-new-manga/.108562

>she NisiOisin now
I wonder why it took too much time for that.

>She is also writing the scripts for her first live-action project, a film adaptation of Rikako Akiyoshi's Ankoku Joshi (Girls in the Dark) horror mystery novel
IS THER ANYONE WHO CAN STOP OUR WOMAN JUZO OKADA?

That's a lot of lilies.

It seems my beloved cake is about to write in almost every single fucking medium.
>game
>hentai
>anime
>theatre
>manga
>movie
And now live action movie.

I wish I have her both talent and contacts in the industry.

>>hentai
I need details.

She used to write for erotic scenearios in some stuff. I'm don't recall it anymore, but she used a pen name back in time.

Also, I think she also wrote the dialogues for certain avant garde JAV.

Asenshi when?

Death.

Most people here are underages that donĀ“t know how make proper explanation of anything. Thanks to social medias that educated Millennials to this arbitrary 140-character limit.

Stop posting pictures of my wife

>Because the show isn`t going anywhere. It`s been boring and melodramatic as fuck.

Wixoss animes always was boring and melodramatic. People watched Infected because this woman want fuck her twin brother (11 of 12 episode about this).

Remove incest and see how boring is Lostorage

Why was it so important to Chinatsu that she get the place she wanted? Because she had bragged to Suzuko that that's what she'd do.

Why did Chinatsu and Suzuko lose contact? Because when things took a turn for the worse for Chinatsu, she didn't want to keep in touch, because she'd be afraid if she can't impress Suzuko.

Of course she's the type of person who'd feel she'd rather forget Suzuko than know she'd ended up humiliated.

She still needs Suzuko though. And Suzuko doesn't really need her to be better than her to want to be friends with her. Suzuko approached her in the first place when she was a loser playing by herself.

Is Bookmaker the final boss?

>People watched Infected because this woman want fuck her twin brother (11 of 12 episode about this).

Not true, I watched it for Iona.

Probably, it depends how long it will take for Suzu to cure Chinatsu.

Same.

I watched it for Aki lucky

But Iona only showed on episode 6?
Or it was 5?

>not marathoning all the episodes after you saw her in the threads

I didn't drop it right away because of the red herrings, stayed for best girl.

I want to be the one to fix her

She has already been fixed.

I watched it for Hitoe

Just how many times do these girls fold their skirts? I like it.

My brethren.

I watched for backgrounds

I want Suzu to save Chi-chan!

I want Suzu to sexoss with Chi-chan!

That's the only way it can end.

>MC is about to lose
>lol this one doesn't count XD
What is this bullshit?

Let me guess, you didn't watch the original?

Better than
>MC is about to lose
>Let's run away into infinity and hope doing this doesn't screw you over
>It works

If someone knows they're about to lose why don't they not end their turn so the other person can't deal the finishing blow?

>I'm just going to grab this Yuki
> And leg it

Holy fuck it would be so great if her Father got paired up with a really good job and lifts the family back out of poverty.

Then Chi-chan would have a freakish second meltdown on how worthless her troubles seemed now cause she can't back out of battles now that shes tied to bookmaker.

That wouldn't be honorable.

It's not mentioned or inferred in any way, but I suspect there's an auto-turn end kicking in after a certain amount of idle time without either exposition, monologue, flashback, or whatever Mayu/Mayu's ghost/Mayu's ghost's ghost feels like.

They edge their cursor to the FIGHT button and attack anyway.

>kominato_ruu has left the duel

THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

WHAT THE FUCK

I won't explain it since you haven't bothered to watch.

I didnt know it was already subbed and have been too busy with fucking work to look for it again. Started downloading it as soon as i saw that webm

Spread? That was subbed, I don't know, days after each episode aired.

I dont remember that happening in the show. Assumed it was the movie. Was it not?

It might have been in Destructed, but it was most certainly in Spread.

What about this?

Did we ever get any extra material on this fantastic LRIG?

We got extra on Hanayo and Midoriko.
Hanayo is a cute short hair tomboy looking girl

Arc-V magic

Depressing

We knew about her from the now-defunct smartphone game.

Where the hell is Yuki?

It bothers me how in previous episodes they show time literally stopping whenever there is a batoru going on, but on this episode batoru was interrupted by a third party like in the original.

It was just very, very slow time.

She was consumed by Tama, that's why she has darker hair.

>the now-defunct smartphone game.
Was it that short lived?

It was probably live for 1.5-2 years. I think it was just a one person game, not really online, but I could be wrong.

Why is it when two girls fuse the worse one always ends up being dominate

That, Aki-stabby and the tulpamancy scenes were hilarious

But Tama is the better of the two

I want to get Aki-raunchy with Aki-lovely.

Aki-lewdy!

>The hype couldn't be more dead for this show, huh?

Adding guys and no Mari Okada writing makes it boring

Fuck, giving this to the Flying Witch staff was a mistake; they can't do serious drama without being boring

The only thing the Flying Witch staff seem to have pulled off here is making Suzu really cute. She acts a lot like Makoto.

Flying Witch was a perfect adaptation.

>Yes, of course your real Mama wouldn't have died. I'm definitely not using you to become real or anything, Rio-chan.

I'm finding it to be just as stupid as the first two seasons. Can't really notice the lack of Okada at all, they've carried on her style fine.