The Wall Is a Stupid Idea

From a stupid person, no less. But really, you're mistaken if you think this wall will last. Eventually people will see just how absurd this crap is, and shit's going to hit the fan.

Building a huge wall means nothing, they WILL find a way into this country: tunnels, scaling the wall... It's completely futile, and you're one day going to see that.

Idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3LbynP8GOo
thelawdictionary.org/illegal-alien/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>building a house is completely futile, spiders WILL find a way into this place

>building a wall means nothing
>Germans WILL find a way in

>Fuck man putting a bandaid on isnt gonna complelely stop that cut from bleeding so why bother at all?

Cool so don't even try?
Lemme guess op leave his door unlocked all the time at home?

China has a pretty good wall, we should build one thats betters than theirs

Works for other countries, why not for usa.

Are you talking about the wall in Israel? Because I agree. Let's tear it down!

>Building a huge wall means nothing,
Putting a wall around a prison doesn't completely stop escapes.
BUT IT SURE THE HELL SLOWS THEM DOWN!

other countries don't share billion mile borders with low income immigrants... oh wait nah they do, but having tens of millions of undocumented peoples that take money out of the system without being taxed is good for... oh wait, what were we talking about

the best part of the wall is the statement having the wall makes

that statement is "we don't want your kind here, you're brown ugly and subhuman. Stay out! "

>scaling the wall
You can't fry and eat a wall retard

Whatever you think of israel, you can't argue their wall didn't work. No more buses blowing up or random cafe bombings. It is very successful. May the american wall be just as good,

If a wall is too pricey a fence is good. Good sturdy israely fencing.

MANY SUCH CASES!

can someone clue me in to the name of this writing style? is it just rhetoric, using lots of words to say nothing?
also i wish i had the cap, but shills get paid by literal replies, thats why people spam DONT REPLY TO SHILL. you can fucking type your stupid opinion and pass captcha and post it, just dont link shill posts.
all the goddamn newfags since election season have learned that its okay to just spam up the board with stupid throwaway comments
UN flags are exclusively used for trolling

If it is so stupid why are you so butt hurt over it?

Oh so why is Mexico building a wall to keep out illegals too??

the fence Hungary built in 2015 caused a 98% drop

we dont need the wall.
the plague is coming.

>fence wasn't to keep Hungarians in
Kek /nu/pol

honestly we should just post gun turrets across the whole thing and shoot anyone who tries to pass.

fpbp

>building a wall is pointless
>please Israel tear down your wall

the wall will stand for 1000 years

>Just give up, don't even try!

You sound weak, you are right though we should station the Army on the border and shoot on site, would be nice to see them put to good use for once.

This shill thread was up yesterday and I'll say again the wall is a waste of money and landmines are a cheaper alternative

SAGE

>1 post by this gigantic faggot
Reminder to sage all memeflaggots

Why is it futile you literal retarded person? A wall makes it 90% harder to get illegally into the US than it is now.
A tunnel takes long to dig and can be collapsed in mere hours in comparison.
Scaling the wall will also be problematic, you don't even know how the wall is going to look like.
A better question would be how you are so fucking unbelievable stupid that you can't comprehend that a solid barrier makes it much harder to cross illegaly, it also makes it MUCH easier for ICE and law enforcement in general to get the few illegals out that do manage to somehow get in. And also requires MUCH MUCH less staff than keeping the door wide open and allowing immigrants to walk in and THEN play cat and mouse with them as they hide out in the US where other illegals or other immigrants help them out. (these who help them out in all frankness should be deported aswell, since they are breaking the law by aiding and abettting a criminal).
Try going through your wall in your house right now, better yet, try entering your neighbourghs house sometime when they are not home and their house is locked.

Also finally, these people are SUPPOSED to stay in their own fucking countries and make them work, they DON'T DESERVE to enter any other country than their own.

30 foot tall wall that stretches the length of the Mexican/US border? 12+ billion dollars with billions in maintenance and upkeep costs every year.
A 31 foot ladder and rope? $50
The look on Trump's face when he figures out he knows nothing about the complexities of the geo-political world stage? Priceless

youtube.com/watch?v=i3LbynP8GOo

Why is this even an issue? I mean I know that I'm a political scientist so I study issues like migration and anti-migration, but the wall was made obsolete with tunneling and sapping during the medieval era. It's a fixed defensive position. People can see that and make plans around it.

all fucking throwaway comments

thats a prison complex

I'd reenlist if this became an option

Friendly reminder that everyone that is that fucking dumb to say that a solid barrier wall won't help stop illegal immigration from people who don't give a shit about US borders or US laws. Is borderline retarded, they literally demonstrate to everyone that they are too stupid to understand the concept of a borderwall or even a barrier wall in the first place which is a millennia old concept used in fortresses, castles and many other situations, including ofcourse landborder walls, the reason massive landborder walls were not more prevalent is that without catterpillars and modern technology it's a fucking gigantuan effort to construct, otherwise i can guarantee you they would've built them all over between nations! Even a low tier abbo could understand how efficient a borderwall is. Also mexico has a southern border wall btw. And for good reason, and you can bet your ass that once the trump wall goes up, and mexico realizes they can't just pass those people through coming from south america etc. You can bet your ass the mexican southern borders will be HEAVILY guarded and enforced HAHAHAHA. Because the mexicans do not want these assholes in their country any more than the americans do.

The st8 of b8 in 2017

resistance is futile , the majority LOVES the slavery , they cant wait to be put in an even smaller box by their masters , fuckin pathetic monkeys are begging for it

land of the free XDDD

>wall
>Giant trench on US side, 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep filled with genetically altered cacti to make them poisonous with giant stickers
>Use the dirt from the trench to create a secondary berm full of mines

There. Mexican proof.

The wall is simply putting something in bold. Setting your text bold does only one thing: Makes it easier to see. Yes, Mexicans could still fly here on even commercial jets, but you could no longer say "they just walked here," as if the mundane nature of their transition from one nation to another somehow validates the crimes.

You're right. A minefield would be far cheaper and more efficient.

>walls in your house is about slavery
Good job shitskin, now fuck off, you have no place in hungary.

You're right my fellow Patriot

I'm a self professed true principled conservative (wrote in Colin Powell in the election) and I'm sick and tired of this devisive attempt by my -sigh- president Donald Dick I mean Trump. Doesn't he understand that if close the borders we are letting the enemies of liberty win? Besides we should care about ideology not race

barrier walls to keep assholes out are literally tens of millennia old if not more. You god damned snowflakes have no idea.

so you agree that the wall is just a symbol? A facade for Americans to "feel" safer but not actually "be" safer because this retarded wall wont stop illegal immigration or drug trafficking? Sure is a waste of money, billions invested on a wall that is only a feeling.

It's not a symbol, it's a barrier wall that will make it so the borders can be run by a skeleton crew and so the other staff can do other things. Then all you need is increased airport checks and ramp up the deportations and you're good to go.
There's a massive deportation backlog because all the fucking illegals flooding in can barely be housed in the first place. So the barrier wall is desperately needed to get all these assholes the fuck out and speed up processing.
I'm literaly mortified to live among such morons that pretend to not know how a barrier wall operates or questions weither it is effective or not. You should all be sterilized for being too stupid to procreate. Like they did to mentally retarded in the past for the sake of the child.

>or questions weither it is effective or not
yeah don't ask questions, just trust me and trust Trump.

The vast majority of illegal immigrants in the US get a temp visa and let it expire and never leave. Even a 100 foot wall wont stop that. Also, illegal immigrants are less criminal than US born counterparts. You wanna talk about being too stupid, you flat out ignore the facts and go LALALALA TRUMP IS RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG FUCK YOU.

Please understand that no illegal is allowed to live in the US under US law. They should all be deported without exception. How long they have managed to stay in the US illegitimately and breaking the law for doing that is irellevant, that just shows how long they've willfully broken US law and nothing else. They are common criminals and deportation is the only thing they have a "right" to.
thelawdictionary.org/illegal-alien/
The legal definition of their status is;
Illegal alien: This term is given to a foreigner living in the US WITH NO RIGHT TO STAY who has taken no steps to become a citizen.
END OF LINE MAN.

Interesting how the Israeli wall managed to stop the terrorist attacks, but oh, why don't they just magically make a tunnel appear, why don't they just get a ladder - how about you try retard?

>muh illegal aliens are not criminals muh illegal aliens are good guys
Then tell them to fuck off back to their countries and make them good if they're that fucking fantastic. Go sell your bullshit somewhere else.
They have no business literally invading a foreign country, and refusing to leave, and then asking for taxpayer money and all kinds of shit for them and their kids, and even pretending they have the same rights as a US citizen. FUCK EM. If i break into your house i don't fucking deserve to live in it either just because i REFUSE TO FUCKING LEAVE.

what about their kids who are given "birth right" citizenship? perhaps we should not call them "illegals", but rather "invaders".

creates jobs

A wall won't keep everyone out, but it will stop 500,000 a year from causally walking across.

>what about their kids who are given "birth right" citizenship? perhaps we should not call them "illegals", but rather "invaders".
They are invaders.
it's the exact equivalent of someone breaking into your fucking house and then refusing to leave! And then claiming that they now have a RIGHT to live in your house and eat your food and use your bathroom and garden and all the rest of it, simply because they refused to leave.
Weither they have a little shitskin or not is irellevant, they have to go out. The parents knew what they did. And if they can invade the US, they can REINVADE their own fucking countries aswell.

>muh illegal aliens are not criminals muh illegal aliens are good guys
That's not what I said.

>then asking for taxpayer money and all kinds of shit for them and their kids
They don't get any money, that's the whole point of being illegal. They have no social security number, they can't get insurance, a passport, nothing. That's why they usually do the shitty jobs you don't wanna do.

mexicans are self deporting at a rate of 1 million per year ever since baby bush tanked the economy

>A wall won't keep everyone out, but it will stop 500,000 a year from causally walking across.
Yep, it's a very good start in other words, it doesn't stop 100% of the illegals but it stops a SHITLOAD of them including of drug trafficking which is way too easy, literally they have trucks and ramps just throwing shit from one side of the border to another currently it's a fucking joke. And saves up a lot of people to focus on the illegal aliens that come in through other means. Also when they are sent on the other side of the border wall, they aren't coming back right away like they basically can do currently.

we're gonna build 3 more walls and a roof before this century is over, then we can work on making america into a mobile continent in the 22nd century.

Well, Israel mans their wall full time with their military, and enforces exclusion zones around it. They can do this because Israel's wall is what we technically call "much much smaller".

I worked the numbers a year or so back and in order to man a Mexican border wall to the same level that Israel mans theirs, you'd need a force triple the size of the current US standing army.

>They don't get any money, that's the whole point of being illegal. They have no social security number, they can't get insurance, a passport, nothing. That's why they usually do the shitty jobs you don't wanna do.
Yes they do you fucking asshole nearly half a million illegals given drivers licenses in california alone, and they get all kinds of other shit aswell. Because they simply were there that long that stupid wellmeaning idiots try to treat them like actual citizens.
>they work shitty jobs
sounds like they would be better off working proper jobs in their own country and starting businesses there.
It's bad for the US citizens, it's bad for them? then fuck off. I have no sympathy for these criminals, also they send the money back to their original countries don't even put them into the US economy.

>tfw the shill narrative goes from "the wall will never happen" to "we really shouldn't bother trying to go with this wall guise"
Such a deliciously nervous shift in the narrative. I can't wait for when it's "We really should stop building the wall and tear down what's been built so far" and "HA this _insert_random thing_" temporarily slowed the wall construction" all the way inevitably to "we really should tear down this wall".

>They don't get any money, that's the whole point of being illegal.
good for them? they still COST THE TAXPAYER YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

Mexican work a couple of months in us, then go back home to see wife kids many times a year. I guess that is self deporting?

>I worked the numbers a year or so back and in order to man a Mexican border wall to the same level that Israel mans theirs, you'd need a force triple the size of the current US standing army.
You don't need to man it 24/7, they only need that in israel because it's so fucking tiny, you have all kinds of options with the US landborder you don't have in israel. And if you build it properly you just need a skeleton crew compared to what it is now.
And yes israels wall actually works, they constantly try to tunnel under it and these things but it takes them fucking forever and then filled with concrete or whatever in a matter of a short while.

and they will say they are with antifa
and you remind them of the original name of the berlin wall

Hey degenerate, just because you can't comprehend something, means it's bad or won't work. Shills like you should've been double tapped at birth like all runts.

Do you always surrender after 15 min??

>ladder meme
Why does everyone think the wall will be undefended?
Best option:
>invader climbs wall
>pokes head over top like a prairie dog
>head explodes into a fine mist thanks to .50BMG auto turret

At a total length of 708 kilometres (440 mi) upon completion, the border traced by the barrier is more than double the length of the Green Line, with 15% running along it or in Israel, while the remaining 85% cuts at times 18 kilometres (11 mi) deep into the West Bank

Mexican border length
3,201 kilometers
Approximately 350 million legal crossings occur annually, and is the most frequently crossed border in the world. The total length of the continental border is 3,201 kilometers (1,989 mi).

Mexico's wall is actually to keep people from reaching the USA and taking jobs from Mexican illegals, and sending the money home to places besides Mexico.

also worth mentioning that the Wall specifications include that it must deflect ladders

>were there that long that stupid wellmeaning idiots try to treat them like actual citizens.
So the problem isn't them being illegal, it's them getting stuff you consider a privilege. So tackle THAT problem.

>it's bad for them
Beats getting killed in the Mexican drug war.

>We should all remove locks on our houses.
>They will not stop determined home invaders

>having drug treatment is a waste of money. Addicts are always going to get drugs.
>having locks on your doors are a waste of time. Burglars will still get in.
Idiot.

Yeah but the way the Israeli wall bends back and forth means that a mobile group can cover a larger length of it than a group would in America.

A simple way of thinking about is to imagine a horse shoe versus a straight line. A group positioned in the horse shoe has a shorter distance to travel to cover all their section of than a similar group on a straight line. Therefore despit them both being the same length, one is more effectively covered than the other.

Mines mines and more mines...probably

Even Reagan wanted to tear down a wall existing at that time. The Kennedy's forever changed the US with the immigration act and are beloeved all around.

No it's them not belonging in the US whatsoever if they don't want to go throught he process and possibly get rejected as citizen.
>Beats getting killed in the Mexican drug war.
I'm not responsible for what these shitty people do to their own countries. But i can tell you this much, if it becomes impossible/much harder for the drug cartels to traffic drugs to the US and other places, that's like cutting off their balls. And this will actually help mexico a great deal.

So i'm sorry i don't really give a fuck about that, ofcourse it's bad but it's up to them to do something about it or atleast ask people internationally for help in defeating the drug cartels. But don't fucking invade another country where you culturally and behaviourally don't fit in whatsoever just so you can get free shit and all kinds of things that you did not help build and as such didn't earn or have no fucking right to.

If i break into your house and refuse to leave, do you think i have a right to permanently live in your house? Do i have the right to use your bathroom have a kid and then having you pay for the fucking food and everything for that kid?
Ofcourse not, you'd tell me to get the fuck out and stop breaking into peoples houses.
Borders are necessary to keep assholes out, illegal immigrants are assholes, they broke the US law in the first place, because they know if they apply legally they will most likely get rejected AND FOR GOOD REASON.

As of July 2016, Mexican Americans made up 11.2% of the United States' population, as 36.3 million U.S. residents identified as being of full or partial Mexican ancestry.

Mexico has 127 million people.

So 28% of the population of Mexico lives in the US.

The wall is just the beginning. Penalties to companies who hire illegals over soverign citizens is next. Then it's ankle braclets for visitors so they don't over stay. Then it's robots with lasers to patrol the streets, looking for illegal aliens. Then it's...

Law and order will be achieved comrade.

>Even Reagan wanted to tear down a wall existing at that time. The Kennedy's forever changed the US with the immigration act and are beloeved all around.
The fucking berlin wall has nothing to do with a fucking border wall you stupid cunt. The berlin wall divided germany into east and west, germany is a sovereign contry. A border wall would in this relation keep non germans from entering germany unless they had permission to do so.
You absolute horror of idiots have no fucking idea what you are even talking about!
ALSO THE BERLIN WALL was constructed by east german COMMUNISTS, who then fucked up east germany so bad that the east germans went to the barrier themselves and said please tear down the wall communism is fucking retarded, we just want to be germans again.

well you're just going to die someday anyway so why bother to eat?

>landmines are a better option .
Based homofag

>it's all da evil c-corporations fault

fuck off you socialist shill. Who I hire is my business.

I've never understood why people think the wall is a good idea.

We don't need walls anymore, that is old tech. Now we can just employ a series of scout drones that see incredibly far and patrol the length of the border.

If a scout sees anyone crossing, it follows them and alerts border patrol. Mind you these things can spot targets with infrared hundreds and hundreds of feet away.

As the border patrol commented - a 30 foot wall would just create a market for 31 foot ladders, but employ a drone fleet and they will be fucking terrified of us.

>bonus points if the drones have weapons and when shot at, will defend themselves with deadly force

Said a Mongolian 4000 years ago

>trump will never be president
>trump will not be able to keep any of his promises
>trump will not build the wall
>the wall will not work mexico will not pay for it
>conservatives will not be voted into congress
>trump will not win in 2020

Ok, tell Israel to take down their wall

I was on board with it when I thought mexico was gonna pay for it, but its sort of retarded and most illegals arrive on planes anyway

Israel as a whole is a prison complex

>we don't need barrier walls anymore
>why not deploy a ridiculous expensive logistical drone system and have it run 24/7
I'll tell you why not. Because barriers whilst "low tech" in your sci fi reality works effectively for two reasons. A) you can't just walk through it or jump over it.. It's why it's called a barrier wall. B) if you had no border wall whatsoever not even a tiny fence at the border, then great, your drone could easily identify a shitton of people now running into your country, but you'd still need the manpower to intercept them, or what do you suggest that the drone would just execute border crossers on sight?
A barrier wall is much cheaper, once erected requires a skeleton staff to supervise, and leaves other people to do various other things. Aswell as all the illgals can then do is stand at the barrier wall and yell or picket. Since they can't just run into your country you don't have to play cat and mouse with them, which would require a ridiculous amount of manpower to chase them down like that.

tl;dr i'm sorry but you're not being very pragmatic. Barrier wall is much better cheaper, would require less manpower to maintain the border once erected, and would also avoid a lethal option to stop people who try to cross anyways, since with a barrier wall they simply can't.

Well it helps if you place mine fields around your wall and actually have the balls to shoot people that try to cross the wall.

>government healthcare works for other countries why not usa?

Let me put it in terms that you can perhaps better understand since you apparently for whatever hilarious reason struggle with the concept of barrier walls and why they are effective.
When you leave your house to go somewhere, you lock the door, and you have walls in your house. You therefore do not need to worry about someone just running into your house since they can't run through solid objects. Therefore you do not need to deploy a ridiculously expensive fucking drone system overseeing your house since it's not necessary. Nor would you require a 50 man security detail to run around in cat and mouse fashion chasing people around your house or yard.
You can then on top of that add a tall fence around your house. With pikes or other things on top making it extremely hard to even cross that.
This is a minature version of what is proposed, ofcourse the actual barrier wall proposed would be so massive that they have no prayer to get over it or under it since it would also penetrate underneath the soil aswell as you can fill tunnels that might take weeks or months to burrow under, and fill them with concrete in less than a day. Rince and repeat till these cunts get tired of trying to dig tunnels. They spend a month, meanwhile you know they are building it, you spend a day filling it out with concrete and laugh as they spend another month trying to burrow another tunnel. It won't take long till you win that war of attrition with the drug cartels haha.

My only problem with the wall is getting Mexico to pay for it.
“Who’s going to pay for It? Mexico that’s right”

>1 post by this ID

You fucking newfags are the worst. Neck yourselves for bumping this thread.

>My only problem with the wall is getting Mexico to pay for it.
Well that's ridiculously easy and trump has said how they are going to pay for it weither they like it or not. Mexico has a trade surplus with US with what is it like 60-70 billion or something, can't remember the exact number, but suffice to say many many times the cost of the border wall. That is mexico is ripping the US off, whilst btw. recieving foreign aid aswell from the US annually in the tune of something like a few hundred million, If mexico does not want to cough over the dough directly, tarifs will be imposed on mexican imports into the US. These tarifs will then easily cover the cost of the wall, aswell as you can start deducting the foreign aid aswell to cover the cost. Weither mexico wants to or not they will pay for it somehow. However if they choose the way of not cooperating so that the money will be accrued through tarifs, this will be much more expensive for mexico than simply coughing up the dough.

I served in Israeli border control. You won't believe how effective a wall can be
No less than 99% prevention for sure

Ask Israel and Hungary.

Also let me point out ultimately that the reason for the border wall is that the illegal border crossers do not respect the US's sovereign borders. If they did this and didn't attempt to constantly cross illegally anyways. There would be no reason to erect a literal barrier wall. The illegal border crossers have noone to blame for this but themselves.

>this is my house, you're not supposed to be here unless you are permitted to enter
>you try to do it anyways, i say no
>you keep doing it anyways i keep saying no
>ok i've had enough i'm going to build a wall since apparently that's the only thing you can understand, then you have no choice to cross since it will be impossible for you to do so.
If you want to blame someone for why the wall is to be erected, blame the illegal border crossers aswell as the drug cartels. It's simply a consequences of their continuing disrespectful actions. And the manpower required to play cat and mouse with them is way too massive, so it's much easier to keep the on the other side of a barrier wall, and much less expensive and also far more effective.