Roasite Steals Uber Driver's Tips

...gets mad, when people call her a useless whore. It's time for your 5 minutes of hate you thirsty betas and homeless incels.

youtu.be/AoQLU2eZsoE

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-16/half-naked-woman-who-stole-uber-drivers-tips-complains-harassment-after-video-goes-v

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AoQLU2eZsoE?t=20s.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this has been posted here like 5 times a while ago

did they find out who it was?

Why the fuck does that uber jew have a tip jar? This better not be a new thing.

You have no reason for going after women and calling them feminists/roasties, except that the stupid teenager happened to be female. That makes you and your anti woman post sexist, which is why we need feminists. Oh, the irony!

I looked in the Archive and didn't find anything. (It's lame that I have to use the page text search feature in my browser because the archive doesn't have one.) I was kinda hoping this was really a man.

That's fine. He took the job from a white taxi driver.

fair play to her, monkey man should go back to his monkey country.

what the fuck is roastie?

looks like a Puerto Rican

Found the roastie.

is she really walking around with only a bra? in winter NYC? wtf
or is this just skin toned shirt

Your mom.

No one needs feminists, and even feminists know that. That's why they're so angry all the time.
>instead of going into STEM I'm going to go into gender studies so I can complain about women not going into STEM

why are people tipping uber drivers? do they get paid like shit in the USA I dunno what they even get paid here but they don't beg for tips

that cunt needs to be set on fire

Someone who's skin colour isn't pale enough thus looking slightly roasted, or 'roastie' if you will.
Hope this helps with your article.

Cute bitch. But sadly looks like she’s a nigger loving mudshark.

She lets a snail track of her dripping beaten up pussy when she leaves, i don't know how you call this.
youtu.be/AoQLU2eZsoE?t=20s.

sure thing faggot

thats pretty hot desu, i would love a gf like that

Ok then, name one hotter thing than eating your wife's freshly blacked pussy

A slag with ankle flaps

potatos

>uber tib jar

fuck this guy. she's a cunt but he learned a valuable lesson; don't have an unguarded tip jar

>tipping
This post is so American it gave me diabetes.