Calling it now

STD shaming is going to be the next big SJW issue that'll be championed and promoted up by the left and the nutcase lib media. It's an issue that disproportionately affects women, and LGBTQR+ whilst not affecting men(not including blacks) as much, since the average man has less sexual partners and less risky sex than the average empowered woman or sexual degenerate. So this will be considered another issue which shows how privileged white cis males are. Men will be shamed to marry STD ravaged women, which makes up a significant chunk of females. Hopefully, this will break the camels back.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=hiv shame&ie=&oe=
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/08/canada-toronto-restaurant-hiv-aids-kitchen-staff-stigma
metro.co.uk/2017/11/14/meet-the-pop-up-restaurant-which-only-employs-hiv-positive-staff-7077276/
youtube.com/watch?v=zAbHlG2Zsqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>badge of honor
I wish there was an actual badge that people would wear to proudly display their STDs. Would be very handy.

kek

We could make it a yellow star

Based Icelander

most of /pol will never earn that badge

Should it have a particular shape? Something that would make it stand out?

Upside down triangle

I say stick to what has worked before
Yellow star, black font

>being a living petri dish
>badge of honor

what a crazy world we live now

holy shit

cheeky

I became friends with this girl a long time ago in school and throughout college she’s become a massive SJW and is super invested in planned parenthood and all that.
Well a few weeks ago she tried testing the waters with that STD stuff, asking if I would ever sleep with someone who had an STD.
I said no because that’s a sign that the girl has poor judgement when it comes to picking sexual partners and just in general. She stated that a lot of people might have STD’s but they never leave dormancy or will only become active decades later after you could already be married. Essentially she was just trying to get across that it doesn’t mean she had slutty sex last week and got infected. I didn’t see how that made it any more justifiable but that’s liberalism for you.

GERMANY NO

I need tobacco lobbies because cancer should be a badge of honour not a stigma

On top of a regular triangle!

>I wish there was an actual badge that people would wear to proudly display their STDs. Would be very handy.

Right!? Call your warning label a badge of honour if you want, just wear your warning label.

That's CommunismKills, mate
I recognize those jew tatas anywhere

>Calling it now

It's already happening with HIV/AIDS

google.co.uk/search?q=hiv shame&ie=&oe=

That the Jewish neo-con chick that is the ex-gf of Matt Heimbach, she's just trolling.

Common STIs like chlamydia trachomatis, or neisseria gonorrhoeae, have almost zero symptoms in the majority of cases for men. Cases that do, are easily treated with antibiotics (unless you caught it in Leeds). However, in women, they have the potential to cause infertility, toxic shock, menhorragia, the list goes on.

Embrace the infection gentlemen. Get yourself riddled and spread it to as many sluts as you can manage.

Actually, the rates for STDs are higher in men. People in California are already trying to remove the HIV/AIDs stigma. "STD shaming" has long been predicted the next topic feminism will go after. They're already bragging about their abortions. They treat babies like STDs, but never discuss their actual STDs (and you KNOW they're riddled with them). It's only a matter of time.

How about no, you disgusting piece of filth

That sounds awesome,this user is on another level but i dont think i could commit to chemical warcrime just because SOME women are bad
atleast you have the hipocratic oath so boi i hope you do it

I like your style Hans

It's higher in straight Hispanic and black men, but lower in straight white men. The shitskins in America are warping your stats

I want CK to be my wife

inb4 thought crime police raid

Here’s an artwork of the HIV virus. Notice anything?

in the future they will infect babies with STDs

You do realize that the Jewess is holding that sign ironically, right? CK is no feminist or libtard.

that's a guy right?

tentacle covered buttholes

I don't understand. What is the goal/endgame for this?

MILK

She’s right though, like with the clap most people never know (especially males)

It's a man baby.

I don't think the German government minds since it's a Holocaust joke and has nothing to do with islam.

Bitch life isn't a video game
If it were a badge of honour, it'd feel good

Mothers already do by giving birth

Really? I honestly felt that the next big thing was going to be normalizing Pedophilia.

>Common STIs like chlamydia trachomatis, or neisseria gonorrhoeae, have almost zero symptoms in the majority of cases for men.
You mean that fresh gonorrhoea onset is not acute purulent urethritis nowadays?
Education in UK. sage.

Left subverses itself. Let them have their STD's.

It will be a good to start a campaign to advocate for mass suicide as a protest against some bullshit like BLM or something else. And they will pick it up.

They do. It's black skin

...OR...
We let them play this game. They'll think it's normal to stds.
When the liberals are all saturated with their mistakes (they're already fat and stupid),
we yank away healthcare and let them die off.
Brilliant.

If only there already existed a symbol for this purpose that was universal to all languages and cultures.

Isn't that communismkills?

I didn't always know that being exposed to HSV and HPV and being completely asymptomatic was a thing. If you've had more than a few sex partners you could easily have one or both of those and not even know it. Or you could have sores/warts. Or you may have sores so mildly that you don't know that it's herpes. Your immune system may or may not eventually clear HPV from your body. And STD tests don't even check for HSV or HPV, you basically have to go to the doc while you have visible symptoms to find out. They're basically the chicken pox of sex.

All of the others short of HIV can be cured with drugs.

It's fucking crazy to think how insane things have gotten in the past 5 years. Nothing that leftists advocate can even even surprise me.

Creepy...

People with std should be put on the island...

Reminder to use a condom with random sex partners and bareback with girlfriends ONLY.
You will be happy you did it afterwards. Sex with random partners is also more about the acomplishment than the actual sex. STD's suck.

Nahh, we haven't reached that level of degeneracy yet. Also, its a degeneracy that benefits a minority of mostly sick straight men, and the slippery slope of degeneracy only works in the direction of giving more sick women and non cis males options to explore degeneracy. Heck now, older white men are shamed if they marry women at the age of 18, even if they're of legal age.

Western civilizations are crumbling. RIP humanity.

I think the end game is in part to create ever more unhealthy people who through themselves on state with the demand: "Why won't you take care of me?! Have you no empathy?"

With see this with the fat acceptance movement, the ever expanding number of people (mis)diagnosed with mental disorders, and the growth in the number of conditions that qualify a person as disabled.

Managing all these claims and monitoring compliance will require ever more administrators.

throw, not through

It's all so tiresome

I've listened to a brazilian podcast that's usually about pop culture etc
They had a few interview episodes and one of them was with a gay dude (obviously) that had HIV
They talked about it as if it was completely ok and its okay to fuck strangers without a condom and that he was discriminated
How can people honestly take this seriously

>having std's should be a badge of honor

Hairy bagels. Bagels were designed to look like an anus.

>nonbinarypunk
>hazardwolf
>selfdestructiveyouth

if nothing else, tumblr usernames are incredibly helpful and descriptive

milk truck just arrive

>Western civilizations are crumbling. RIP humanity.
How are these two correlated? Western civilizations are mostly antagonistic towards the rest of the humanity.
If anything, humanity is finally being saved.

Antibiotic resistant strains of the common STDs have been appearing. It's only a matter of time until they become incurable.

So, you had unprotected sex with an unsafe partner and got an STD.

That's why you were told not to do these things.

Bad luck, but also nobody cares.

Our edgy internet names were cooler.

they won't people dress/present for advantages. I SHOULD wear my wedding ring as a badge of honor, I don't because I got fucking tired of women hitting on me.

STD badge of hinor

Don't even try to rject me you fucking AIDS-phobe

LGBTQPedophile should be pushed.

>implying the earth isn't a sphere on a plane that's inside of a box

If by sphere you mean a circle inside a dome you might be correct.

Harry Potter is a cute trap! I would titfuck him with my masculine benis as long as he got treated for his clap.

I've said it before, feminism is just for skanks and hoes.

fixed for you

Listen 2 Daniella Radcliff.....

Im looking for the image you actually want

If the world "progresses" the way that it has been going thus far, i could see, that in near future there will be new type of cool kids at school who call themselves "Positive". They will hang around in their elite circles and act all Lisa Simpson Goody Two-Shoes around liberal teachers (aww) just because they feel special and everyone else will be considered as a degenerate mutt, because everyone elses single mummys didnt relieve the suffering of those poor African refugees.

tl;dr HIV positive in someones medical papers will equal as a badge of honor.

>Notice anything?
AIDS was created by a lonely AD&D group that hated niggers, faggots, and roasties?

>STD shaming
this has already happened

DELET

What's next? Pedo shaming?

Yea, who the hell is Russel Kightley?

Aww leave pedos alone, they are good people whos sexual desires are oppressed by disgusting Drumpftards.

Uhh, giving HIV to some one intentionally is already a non-crime in California sweetey, you're late to the train. Pedophilia is next on the progress train.

Grognards are a beautiful kind of people.

>having an STD shouldn't be a stigma
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

That fucking pic lmao!

Deutschland ja!

It’s already happening:

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/08/canada-toronto-restaurant-hiv-aids-kitchen-staff-stigma

metro.co.uk/2017/11/14/meet-the-pop-up-restaurant-which-only-employs-hiv-positive-staff-7077276/

youtube.com/watch?v=zAbHlG2Zsqk

Right. We should stop shaming them and just execute them on sight. Along with drug dealers and jews

Get ready to archive all the diseased meatbags holding up their STD pride signs lads, we can create a database for bros so we don't get taken down with the plague for sticking out dicks in blue haired roasties after a dry spell.

You might be on to something? Hey what do you call people in Deutchland who are conniving little wretches constantly trying to subvert and undermine culture and healthy people? I think I've heard it before but I just can't put my finger on the word.

we should try to push that symbol unironically see if lefties will take it, they seem to love getting called some extreme thing and run with it just because they think they're throwing it in our faces

GERMANY

Just make the symbol in rainbow colours and they'll jump on it.

YASSSSS

>that thing got aids from degenerate sex
>most ive gotten was a pitty handjob from a friend who felt bad
Lyf ain far mane

#STDpride #shoutyourSTD #NoMoreShame cmon lads think of a hash tag campaign to go along with a rainbow virus symbol.