Yuri on Ice

>I was taken aback by Chris' FS in episode 7! I was seriously impressed by how his seiyuu played it while also grinning from ear to ear.
>It was so shocking I wondered if it's even okay to air it. Yasumoto-san's relentless sexiness filled the studio to the brim and raised the temperature by 2 degrees... I cannot tell you the details but it's a must see. Volume warning
It hasn't even begun

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pressed_duck
twitter.com/JannyMedvedeva
twitter.com/JannyMedvedeva/status/797374699017818116
chacott-jp.com/e/category/cosmetics/c030_7879-86xxx.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm preparing for BL CD level lewd.

>>It was so shocking I wondered if it's even okay to air it. Yasumoto-san's relentless sexiness filled the studio to the brim and raised the temperature by 2 degrees... I cannot tell you the details but it's a must see. Volume warning

Based, Sugita also messaged him on twitter.

>volume warning
He will come all over the ice this time, won't he? Now the question is whether he'll come from performing his own routine or from watching someone else's.

Why did you choose this shitty pic? Anything from the show would have been better.

What do you think a drunk Yuuri would be like? Would he go maximum Eros or be a silent drunk? What would he do before passing out and being princess carried by Victor?

I still can't believe real-life announcer looks better than his 2D counterpart. Why did they downgrade him?

I bet he's a sad drunk. Probably starts crying, muttering, "Vicchan..." under his breath, then rests his tear-stained head on Victor's lap and passes out.

He shouldn't look better than skaters.

I think he's really hot (3d dude), but they probably didn't want the character to overshadow the main character/skaters so announcer's eros had to be cut down.

He seemed drunk at the resturant.

Someone was asking how accurate "seduce" was as a translation of the Japanese verb used. 誘惑する is indeed seduction - to entice someone's heart with charm, something sinful or the like and leading it astray. "Falling in temptation" would use the same verb.

No way, it was the night before a competition, so I really don't think he was drinking.

>"It feels like I'm gonna come!
I'm gonna come!
I'm gonna come!"

Life is unfair.

Cute as fuck. I want to watch this.

Nice.

post him you homos

the show gets gayer.
Will Yuri marry Victor at the end?

That ass holy shit. Better than female's ass. I would go gay for this ass.

The picture is fine you faggot.

Is Sugita watching this? What is he saying?

Yasumoto: YuriOnICE. Un. I was…how to say this, I had fun (laugh).

Sugita: Just when I thought a character who looks like Yasumoto-san had appeared, the voice was also Yasumoto-san so it made me happy.

Yasumoto: I…don’t have… such pretty eyes. My butt might be jiggly though.

Amazing

Fucking faggot. All my respect for him suddenly disappeared.

See, he looks better than the skater.

Did Chink grow up eating crap like this?

He would cry a lot and mark everyone he touched with snot. Everything would remind him of things that would make him want to cry harder.
>your sweater is black... just like the one I was wearing at the final ;_;
>this glass is so empty... just like Vicchan's bed ;_;

China is a vampire. Hence the fang.

what a handsome man

Anyone would look better than Patrick.

>canada goose parka
How come everyone is wearing these, where did this fad come from? For the record, they're worth 800 bucks.

They were really popular when I lived in NYC. They're mad warm and comfy.

This is tame. Get on my level en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pressed_duck

I can't wait for episode 7.

Sounds nice. Too bad they cost 800 bucks.

What is the specialty of Rouen ducks? Why are the French so sick?

The French are so hardcore.

Western European cuisine can be so fucking disgusting sometimes.
t. Western European

that's just the French cuisine

But our cuisine is delicious.
Hell I'm sure tastes great. Marrow is usually like the nectar of the gods.

Nobody eats that in their everyday lives. I bet it's the kind of overprice dish that people eat in very specific restaurants. Nothing will be worse than cooked snails though.

Post Eros

Cooked snails are actually really tasty.

>tour d'argent
>I bet it's the kind of overprice dish that people eat in very specific restaurants
You don't say?

Snails are tasty as fuck. Be it raw with aoili or cooked with parsley butter.

What do you guys think about the fact that's she's a full-on fujoshit?
twitter.com/JannyMedvedeva

I'm proud to count her among our numbers, of course.

Feels bretty good.

moot?

Cute, she's totally shameless about it despite being famous and just doesn't give a fuck. I respect that.

Looks like Thai cosplay to me.

Oh okay.
Yeah, no

So shameless.

I love that she lets her fujoshi flag fly free.

I didn't know who she was until YOI started airing but now I love her. Can't wait until she skates Agape at a gala.

Christ, I knew they were expensive but not that expensive. All of the international students at my university always wear them.

Let's be real, if anyone of is was the best female fagskater in the world currently, and on track on being an potential GOAT, we probably be just as shameless.

I wonder what was her reaction from getting a plush that is supposed to be Makkachin?

I doubt she's got that sort of ego, if anything being famous means being more concerned about your image and not embarrassing yourself.

She just seems young and innocent enough to not see a problem with being publicly enthusiastic about homo anime characters, kpop idols, etc.

>Yuri on Ice
>is Yaoi shit

She liked Makkachin enough to take him with her to the Kiss and Cry, and thanked the person who tossed him on Twitter.

twitter.com/JannyMedvedeva/status/797374699017818116

Passing by a Chanel shelf was all it took to make me give in.

He would totally be the kind of drink that goes thru levels. Like tipsy-middle he'd be very happy and fun. In the middle I can see him starting to get to sobby not ending until he crus himself to sleep.

I imagine Georgi would also be a sad drunk too. Fairy would probably be a happy drunk since he's always trying so hard to be angsty sober. Taco does believe in drinking alcohol. Lady Boy and chink don't like to drink because they get that Asian glow so bad. And Swiss drink-- may the lord have mercy on us all.

What if I told you it's not Chanel but another less expensive brand?

Because the evil of the Canada Goose is so strong that it keeps to toasty like the flames of hell.

Dipping into a fresh pan like that is my fetish. Is it creamy or waxy?

Cute.

>Chanel

chacott-jp.com/e/category/cosmetics/c030_7879-86xxx.html

look at this poor-ass faggot.

Waxy. Texture isn't that great to be honest. But at least that way it'll take time before I empty the bucket. Or maybe it's so potent I don't need to put on that much. We'll see.

Nice try Chacott commie

The Chacott stuff is tinted and the stuff Victor used was clear.

>windows 10
user, I...

Sure, keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better.

>working for money to buy shit parkas worth 800 bucks
I'm fine watching after my money if it means I don't have to work.

>And Swiss drink-- may the lord have mercy on us all.
That'd be top horror anime material there.
I want to take Georgi out for a drink and badmouth Anya till dawn with him.

Fuck NBC, I want to watch ice skating.

Hey, thanks for the reminder.

I know it's unlikely but I'd like to see him be a clingy drunk, desperate for Victor's dick. They say the drunk man's actions are the sober man's thoughts, and with lowered inhibitions Yuuri would be all over Victor.

how is he so moe

i hope one of his other skates is about healing after heartbreak.

Can you use it for other things?

That is a highlighter, not a lip balm.

Right, so how many jars did you buy?

This is all I want, I love when characters get drunk and shameless.

Just buy vaseline, dummy. You can use it on chapped lips too.

Ingredients say it's made of vegetable oil, among other things, so yes, I think you could.
You might want to microwave it a bit so it becomes fluider though.

highlighters are not lipbalms user. they're meant to be very glittery to "highlight" the face. this is in cream form, so while you can probably put it on the lips its not going to do what a lip balm is.

Mila's face towards the end of his program was priceless.
I'm curious about his FS and costume the most. I hope he tones down his chuuni. Not.

Maybe he wants to be fancy with his faps, user. Although I am pretty sure that it might not be the smartest thing to do.

>somewhere there is an user who is fapping with Chanel lipbalmas we speak.

It's okay, you can still use them.

What's so special about the jars? Does it pay off or are they more effective? I only ever used the lipstick ones, jar stuff is never practical to me.

Nothing, use sticks if you don't like them.

Putting my finger in cosmetic products never seems like a good idea to me unless I have a cute Russian do it for me. So, lipsticks all the way.

If a lip balm is in a jar, it means its probably more emollient/liquidy. But thats it really. Just use the one you prefer more.

I'm getting increasingly worried Viktor won't get any character development.

>I also like Victor

k-kawaii

We still have half the series left, let us hope.