When did the world become such a disgusting fucking place?

When did the world become such a disgusting fucking place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was reading about this earlier.
>"I don't come with an instruction manual".
I don't give a fuck about trans people, in the way that they don't bother me in the slightest, I accept them if that's how they want to live their life...
BUT, you should fucking tell people.
It's just common decency to do so.
Of course people are going to be pissed off when they find out.
It's not unreasonable AT ALL to be angry at something like this if you'd fucked it.

If you're cruising for one night stands, you deserve what you get.

And the worst fucking thing is there are a ton of retarded libs supporting her, it's like this is todays fucking standard. It's pathetic.

How do you not see it?
Not that it is a man, alcohol does wonders, but that you are fucking its onion ring?

>implying they all didnt know from 100 meters away

I think the dick is a pretty good indication it used to be a man, but maybe the guys fucking him are just that drunk

Why would someone degenerate enough to have one-night stands even care?

>she
>woman
>used to be a man

>shemale without a benis
Dropped.

I can't help but feel that this general mentality is correct.

>t. had a one-night stand
Not exactly proud of it :(

cause if you say you are trans on date apps you get treated like a hooker and only get sick perverts
don't mention it and get normal decent guys

and whats the problem if you look passable and are post-op anyway

I wonder how many people went with >her

There's a difference between seeing this post at 3PM and meeting a 'girl' halfdrunk in a bar at 11PM. I'm not saying it's unnoticable but your state of mind really changes the way you view things imo.

Seriously, that shit is repugnant. A transvagina is a cut open dick. I'd straight up rather just fuck a man's butt then stick my dick in another man's cut open dick.

It's like the difference between being shot in the head or having my skin torn off and being tortured by Pinhead for eternity.

now thats the way to dilate

This one had the complete op so no dick anymore. Well actually she now has an inside out dick.

because your 'vagina' is not a vagina

But a trans faggot has an open wound in place of a vagina. How wouldn't one realize it's not a pussy? Or does he just sucks them off.

How would I know.
I stopped drinking too much the day the cops had to bring me home.

Not everyone wants to fuck a man, why should everybody be so respectful to her of her sexuality and she just pisses all over the people's she sleeps with?

gross

>pick up culture

I encourage trannies joining in, fuck r-selected bar diving faggots. So annoying. I FUCKED 18 STRANGERS LOOK AT ME AREN'T I COOL whoops stds and illegitimate children. Fuck you. Sex is not playing around.

Because homosexuals are degenerate perverts.
That's why people treat you like subhuman garbage.
Trannies just take it to the next level.

These people are dropping out of the gene pool, hence why the left LOVE immigration so much. They see the statistics and the data.

It's like these fucking idiots don't even do any research on what they're going through with.

why are there so many faggots on /po/

Probably the same libtards who would say lying before sex means you raped them.

I was about to make a lengthy post calling you retarded, but then I saw your flag and realised you're cruising for you's.

Think about the situation.

>degenerate creates a Tinder
>pretends to be a woman
>lures man over
>keeps it dark
>says very little
>gets man drunk
>proceeds to fuck

>not being able to tell this is a man
>not then using advanced neural networks to make the job easier

They damn well know that if they say it, their chances of getting fucked drops by 90%.

admit it, you faggots would fuck anything if it shared your partisan cult beliefs

are you totally blind?
spoiler: either people see you are tranny - and its what they want
or you perfectly pass is nothing like a man
so whats your problem again?

>hurrr-durr you dont have womb you cant have kids
>implying infertile women magically become men too

if you cant tell a real vagina from that inverted ballsack that looks like a fucking halloween hollywood horror film axe wound then you are a god damn retard

Can't make babies

Anal, perhaps? Or he goes after virgin type Pokemon that don't know better

It's not about being able to tell or not, anyone who says they haven't been drunk enough once in their live to perceive this as a girl is a liar.

Exactly my point, everyone just going on about you are retarded if you can't see.

I don't have sex when I'm drunk

Never drink and date. Beer goggles make you do terrible things.
Even so you have to be a bit deaf not to tell by the voice.

>Hang on before we have sex I need to apply 5liters of lube
>But we're having vaginal sex?
>Uhhh
You can't be serious mate.

If you're a drunken degenerate who can't tell this thing is male, then you deserve it.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Is the fact I dont want to stick my cock in a males inside out penis wound not a good enough answer? Is this such a foreign concept in your mentally ill mind?

if it shared my beliefs it would kill itself.

>fucked it
While I agree that it should have to tell people it is a trans-thing, you can avoid it by not having one-night stands.

Also, how can you have normal sex and not know it's a fake pussy?

Are they doing anal? Boys and girls both have an anus, but only girls have a pussy.

Fucking pussy = you are fucking a woman.

As soon as you realized it it.

But in reality it has always been this bad and that is the very reason why more anons need to step it up with their game and start leading these so-called "nations" instead of literally debating on some nullified voting system that never seems to actually work into our favor to begin with.

Stop being delusional and get out in the world and actually make people stop being degenerate -- way easier said than done BUT IT CAN BE DONE SO GTFO AND DO IT LIKE SHIA JEWBOUF WEARING A BUNCH OF NIKE ATTIRE

CANDY ASSES

>One minute before we have sex I need to hack up a fur-ball out of my neo-vagina
>Sure things, that's normal

thank god my dating times are over.

>man sobers up
>smothers creature with pillow
>makes look like bath suicide

>>gets man drunk
Too drunk will cause whiskey dick, not drunk enough will allow him to realize his dick's isn't in pussy.

Dunno what fucking a wound feels though.

>pass
Kys already.
Not one of these abominations passes as anything but fuel for the pyre.

The problem is its still a man, and thats not a vagina. Sorry to break your delusion user.

Because superficially "passing" doesn't make you a woman. You are still just a man who has gone to extreme lengths to look womanly.

You are retarded if you think a man who looks like a woman is the same thing as a woman

a lie by omission is still a lie. you've already admitted that it's a deal breaker for any man that isn't a pervert.

youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI

>what is wrong with committing the most heinous deception created by man
The fucking state of faggots

I would smash it. It's a pretty passable tranny and as it isn't a rice eating one, that's pretty rare.

If you meet a girl with a battered hole, you can't really call her out for it so the guys were just being polite when they weer eating out her axe wound and must have thought it was a real women with a very used hole.

>cumming into an inverted, never healing penis

Trannies truly are fucking disgusting.

It's a man, and it always will be. That's the fucking problem.

But neo vaginas don't produce any lube. So does this thing sneak off and sneak some in before or just enjoy being ripped the fuck up by drunk dudes?

Genetically male.

Traps are gay && are disease spreaders

There are women who don't get wet or not enough, so she could use that as an excuse.

>money for nothing and chicks for free

Probably puts lube in while in the bathroom or something earlier.

Then they're genetically defective and you shouldnt fuck them

because only a sick pervert would fuck a tranny, a normal decent guy will never be interested in you fucking freak

Can't I just wake up in the timeline where I married a girl when I was 18 and we're still happy?
Whose fucking idea was it to make the world like this instead?

No. Now open wide for the flesh aeroplane.. mewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Kek how did this end?

this
wtf?

trans pussy doesn't have any grip you should be able to notice it.

Haha, fuck you, FAGGOT!!!!!!

>Also, how can you have normal sex and not know it's a fake pussy?

I read a short story by Irvine Welsh called Eurotrash, some drug addict runs away to Holland to get his life in order, meets a girl and blah blah you know the rest..
When it comes to the deed and the guy sees the fucked up mess of a vagina the girl, Chrissie, tells him "Me and a girlfriend got carried away playing with a wine bottle, it broke... do me in my ass Euan, I like it that way" and the guy thinks about the castration anxiety of some glass still being in the vagina and slides up her fartpipe instead.
Later in the story after the guy has moved on got a job and is seeing a new girl he learns Chrissie has died and feeling bad about the way they broke up goes to her funeral. Turns out Chrissie was Christopher and she either fell in the river or drowned herself... or that murky area in between...
'Her' fucked up vagina was gender reassignment surgery gone wrong
This story was wrote well over 20 years ago. The suicidal tranny meme isn't new and it isn't a meme either lol

>used to

guess

a trannys cunt looks like predator when he takes the mask off! lmao

So?

>Hack up a furball
Only real pussies cough them up user, rebuilt boys have to scrape them out along with stretching their raw wounds daily

>Uses date apps
>Doesn't want perverts
Pick one.

jesus. so after the surgery what are the chances of reattaching a penis and become a 100 percent male again?

A tip I have heard: fucking a post-op in the arse feels significantly different to fucking a girl in the arse.
>in what way
I don't know.

those guys must be very retarded to not notice it's a wound and not a pussy so they get what they deserve...

I've never understood why trans are always overly sexualized. If you don't want to be treated like a hooker dress like Ellen, not a hooker.

>hair loss

yep. this is why you should never do this shit as a man. it's inevitable for MOST lest you cut your balls off at 16

>Has a good reason
Is it aids?
I bet it's aids

>reattaching a penis and become a 100 percent male again?
0%
they don't remove the penis, they cut it up and shove it inside, irreparably damaging it

i guess the same chance of getting indians to poo in the loo

>This will be the conservatory line in 2 years

Isnt it an inverted scrotal sac?

>The absolute state of your sex life when your ploughing that pussy but you realize it isn't a pussy because the ballbag hair is growing back and scraping your shaft
>Trannies

Sounds like rape.

>slides up her fartpipe
LMAO.

This goes with that theory that tranny’s get a sex thrill fooling people into thinking they’re female

They turn the penis inside out to make the vagina and mutilate the tip to create a "clitoris" or something that acts like it. So 0%, you're fucked if you do this, that's why 40% of post-op trannies kill themselves rather quickly. It really depends on whether these people are actually delusional or just lying to themselves.

this
they have no chance by default, only with pervert fags

>/po/

oy vey goyim, are you some kind of bigot?

>Being deceitful.
What's the big deal?