What went so right?

What went so right?

>right
>being forced to bathe with a post-pubescent girl

>being strictly into loli
>not being into a wide range of the female form

Do I read Crunchy or Whiteout? The former has the usual mango format with a cover on our goddess.

Fuck of pedo sc

>all that shitposting
>normalfag nigger twitter memes
>YouTube cancer
$CURRENT_YEAR a shit.

For what it's worth Whiteout has the webtoon in its original format.

Smartphones were the worst thing to happen to the internet.

Yes, they're rather long pages. A bit of a problem on a reader, but not that big of a deal. CR isn't even up to speed so maybe I should go with Whiteout.

slightly tsundere middle school imouto > clingy elementary school imouto > loving high school imouto

Slightly tsundere middle school imouto>Mature on the outside but obsessive on the inside christmas cake imouto>Loving high school imouto>clingy elementary school imouto.

I agree even though I love to lurk on the go. The main problem is always normalfags.

world wide web is the worst thing to happen to the internet

Don't you have a facebook to update?

Tomboy elementary school imouto > Clingy pathetic cake imouto > tsundere yakuza boss middle school imouto > imouto who has her own family now and doesn't need you anymore

Amazoness highschool tanned imouto with a soft side and swim team ace>Robot imouto sent from a dystopian future where you built her as a daughteru but she wants to become your bride>Onee-san imouto who acts like a spoiled brat despite being technically older>Aniki who got caught up in a curse that turns him into your lewd imouto>Imouto who is actually a twin but one of them died at birth and the spirt has been haunting her causing a double personality where one is aloof and cold but the dead twin is clingy and loves to cook for you

Wait a minute, this sounds familiar...

that sounds like the best harem ever

Meido autismo JK-looking christmas cake > *