>Pres Trump meets w/PooMinister Modi 11/12/17
youtu.be/xyZ2uM0lZ1M
>Pres Trump speaks @ASEAN summit 11/12/17
youtu.be/tjVJgR4OrgM

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wbrc.com/clip/13905910/former-gadsden-mall-manager-says-roy-moore-wasnt-banned
northjersey.com/story/news/new-jersey/2017/11/16/menendez-files-uproar-over-juror-no-8/865043001/
youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq73h6XZQGA
washingtonexaminer.com/surprise-unanimous-fec-to-push-for-internet-regulation/article/2640875
steamcharts.com/app/612880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

awoo

#2 - In the next few days, this studio will have a public announcement made relative to them that the corporation swallowing them up will be stalled. The government will announce they are suing to block the deal. The studio's stock price will drop like a rock and a lot of investors and partners, both Russian and Arab, will lose a lot. Behind the scenes, this politician is making good on his threats - that I told you about last month - that unless this network bends to his will? He will block the takeover deal, which will allow congressional hearings - and politicians will go crazy grilling the studio and the corporation over their Hollywood abuse culture. It's the last thing the studio or corporation need now. The studio head is already putting out feelers for a new job and told one Hollywood super agent (has a famous offspring) he'd take a job in Silicon Valley to escape the pressure. Meanwhile, that friend/"employee" of the politician was told that if he has to resign his post due to overseas entanglements, he's got the politician's blessing to form a consortium to take over the studio for himself. That is, of course, unless the corporation decides to cave in to the politician and become his personal "kneepads network" like this other network.
Studio: Time Warner/CNN
Corporation: AT&T
Politician: President Donald Trump
Studio head: Kevin Tsujihara
Hollywood super agent: Bryan Lourd (Carrie Fisher’s daughter Billie Catherine Lourd)
Friend/"employee" of the politician: Steven Mnuchin
Other "kneepads network: Fox News

awoo

> TWOOOOOO SIIIIIIPSSSSSSSS?!?!?!
> BLUROUMPFFFFFFFFF!!!!!

wbrc.com/clip/13905910/former-gadsden-mall-manager-says-roy-moore-wasnt-banned

MENENDEZ IS FUCKED IF THEY PLANNED TO ACQUIT HIM HE WOULD HAVE WALKED BY NOW
northjersey.com/story/news/new-jersey/2017/11/16/menendez-files-uproar-over-juror-no-8/865043001/

I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THAT THE RAIN HAS GONE.

Who is brave enough to capeshit with THIS team of superheroes?

Sup Forums is a Marcia board

>RELEASE THE YEARBOOK
>O-o-only if there's a Senate hearing
This narrative is fucking over. Isn't it amazing that they have the same strategy each and every time?

What's happening to tax reform today? Is it being voted on?

shes jewish so that sounds about right

She's still pretty even without makeup
I wish women would wear less makeup, natural beauty is gods gift to man

MY OC MADE THE OP PIC!!!
You're a sweetheart, you know that.

You count a massive tax increase as reform?

>TAYLOR FORCE 1 reporting in!
where my /SWIFTIES/ @

CNN isn't even that bad, Trump's feud with them is autistic

The fuck is this?

Do Mossad agents glow in the dark or is that a CIA exclusive?

You mean the New Yorkers article based entirely on rumor wasn’t true? Impossible

That's all you guys ever post is Marsha, Masha, Masha! What about Jan posting?

>avatar posting
neck urself m8

although that juror said he was gonna get away with most of it

what is /ptg/ favorite Christmas tune? mine is this one..
youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI

>reform
not even close to reform

Spotted the Janposter...

i assume he will walk because democrat in NJ

Trump on capital hill at 11:30 eastern, then vote in afternoon in the house.

senate vote hopefully b4 thanksgiving to enter into joint session after

t. Don Lemon

>natural beauty is God's gift to man
And then women fell for the cosmetic Jew.

There's no way any of that is true.

I really want to believe. Is a verdict expected anytime soon?

probably just drudge being drudge for clicks

>Trusting a homosexual
Drudge is just as terrible as any other MSM.

Good old Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

squeezy so easy

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq73h6XZQGA

What level of Jewry is this

you mean the juror that was just kicked out?
if he was going to walk, they would have acquitted him already, this woman was the roadblock

What does SHRIKE stand for again?

No, you.

Thank you

It's Lemon. My mom just named me Lemon.

There is literally nothing wrong with a freshly baked crossiant and black ground coffee once in awhile.

After Trump the uniparty should have figured out that, in this internet age, you can pnly sustain a lie for 24, 48 hours at most before an assortment of Cantonese fly fish forum dwellers see through your shit and mount an effective internet counter attack pretty much nullifying your careful prepared and handsomely paíd character assassination.

I wouldn’t doubt for a second if Moore legal team took a clue from this very site and board on how the best way to counter that attack would be to show the obvious inconsistencies at the Gloria Allred client history while at the same time framing the whole situation as a SC vs. the good people of Alabama war. See Moore attorney defense, previously seen in this very board:

> “Look at the 1977 after ‘Merry Christmas,’” he said. “I want to ask you, do you think it was written by the same person?” Jauregui added: “Judge Moore says there is no way in the world that’s his handwriting.”
> He then claimed that Moore never used to sign “D.A.” after his name when he was a district attorney. Instead,
> Jauregui alleged, “when he was on the bench, his assistant, whose initials are D.A., Deborah Adams, would stamp his signature on documents and put capital D.A.”
> Jauregui concluded: “Do you still hold that everything in that yearbook was written by Judge Moore? That’s not an allegation, that’s a question.”

today actually, has to be done before next thursday, otherwise the trial gets put off until after thanksgiving

society to harass reds and intimidate kikes everywhere

that's a good one user

UNFILTERED COLOR DISTRIBUTION. A pixel was selected with a specific color (6e6e75) and the program selected any pixels within a small range of that color. The same color distribution applies- what color is highly prevalent prior to "Moore" disappears almost completely after "Roy". The pen is different. The handwriting is different. It's forged.

Drudge is acting like MSNBC all of a sudden

The REAL avengers

I think I'm in love with no make-up Taylor.

Thanks, I can never remember

I think your right. We need to pray though. Hopefully all this happens fast (tomorrow?) And the Senate expulsion process can get underway for a Republican replacement.

Of course the Dems will obstruct at every possible level.

>they would have acquitted him already,
I think many jurors are democrat and want it delayed long enough that Christie cannot appoint new senator

Bleed Bezos.

washingtonexaminer.com/surprise-unanimous-fec-to-push-for-internet-regulation/article/2640875

Sauce?

from that article
MR. OGROSKY: She said there were twelve votes to acquit on every charge for my client in repeated media articles. She said where there were issues, there were issues on the false statement count, the last count related to Senator Menendez.

Saved!

god bless the south

remember when this happened? Drumpf btfo!

Is Wolfenstein still tanking?

When is the Alabama election again? I'm going to need to take a day off to harvest all the fucking salt when Roy wins.

I don't think this would fly in a court of law, user.

Good thing I’m not Russian

The Brady Bunch is now a symbol of white supremacy.

oh shit they are resigned 10 days ago fuck where have i been

December the 12th.

steamcharts.com/app/612880

lol its done and peaked in like 3 days.

She's beautiful either way.

>the salty juror who was just kicked off is saying that Menendez is going to be acquitted even though they've been stuck deliberating because of the salty nigger
>same salty nigger then goes and says that MUH VOTE WASN'T WANTED OR NEEDED
>while being the nigger that wanted to acquit him
read the whole article dude

kek, fags believing LARPers.

I had forgotten about that video. Why did you have to remind me?

If they'll actually manage to catch these faggots on their lies it'll be a nuclear happening. It's basically a red carpet to jail, a fantastic Christmass gift.

It wasn't before?

>remember when this happened?
I don't follow people who type "Please retweet" everyday.

cant wait to go to japan and breed some tiny jap sluts

The ink isn't the same. The ink used in '77 is different from the ink used in the forgary. The original ink uses coal powder, you can tell by the sheen, the newer ink uses iodized aluminum bitrate, which wasn't invented until 1998. Coal style ink is no longer manufactured

Color differences via photoshop. The "reddish color" that you see there (in reality a shade of gray) is prevalent throughout most of the note and the entirety of "Roy"... And then all but disappears after "Roy" throughout the rest of the signature and post-script.

Hi guys

Actually a bit worrying

It was inferior in every way to TNO and OB so I hope it did
fuck i'm mad

That's actually a smart regulation though. It isn't a ban or a law. Just let's users see who is paying for an ad they see.

Not just muh Russia either. Should make it easier to see and prove the Soros astroturf.

Really bakes my lasagna

i did
i am not sure if it is just that 1 count they were discussing or if it was more or all

Drudge is trying to blackpill, he is blackpilled left-libertarian

They can do more exhaustive tests if this goes to court, and to my knowledge handwriting analysis is usually inadmissible. However, it's very clearly forged, for a number of reasons, but more importantly, Wolf fucking Blitzer fielded Allred softball questions and asked her to deny it was a forgery, and she wouldn't.

Well, I'm looking forward to them turning over the originals for independent analysis now.

Does anyone have the screencap of him increasing the bottle looking into the horizon? The chad quench.

>all of a sudden
no he has always been a clickbait whore for clicks
he just sometimes clickbaits against the demoshits

Then why hasn't Moore pressed charges?