User OP: #ItsOkayToBePositive

Lets create propaganda glorifying STD acceptance and spread the hashtag #ItsOkayToBePositive across twatter.

Roasties and feminists will jump on board to support a women’s issue and as the hashtag spreads normies will see how disgusting these degenerates are.

Help to red pill the masses.

Bump

Dude, no. We're already down that hole, if you spread this enough it could actually backfire and become successful in the way you didn't plan. Don't you know about the new California bill that passed? Not even a felony to intentionally spread aids now, including trying to donate to a blood bank.

Reported to reddit.com/r/twoxchromosomes

You fucked up boy

That's the point. It should become successful, more people with STDs = STDs become more resistant to treatment until they become untreatable, perhaps even fatal.

Given time that would obliterate the entire sexual revolution as people would start limiting the amount of partners they have to a minimum out of fear resulting in better, healthier relationships and society.

The more disgusting they reveal themselves to be, the better.

Now wher have i seen this before...hmm.

This. We dont need to joke about this because its already a reality. People already campaign for AIDs acceptance just like fat acceptance.

Also yeah sure, the degenerates would be fucking like crazy until the bitter end because YOLO and all that nihilistic shit they have motivating their every life choice but they wouldn't live long having all the STDs + AIDS at the same time.

Nothing of value would be lost in the end.

Would love to see roasties on twatter posting:

“Got my STD results today; chlamydia. #ItsOkayToBePositive”

“I’ve had herpes for 10 years. #ItsOkayToBePositive”

Etc etc

>Given time that would obliterate the entire sexual revolution as people would start limiting the amount of partners they have to a minimum out of fear resulting in better, healthier relationships and society.
I'm pretty sure that if more people were to be HIV or whatever positive, it would normalise being a degenerate even more so we would have a culture of whores living 40 years and then dying to a mixture of every conceivable STD there is.
It would be the same way drugs are seen as "cool" today and the harder the drug (or the higher the risk of death) the cooler.
You can't make degenerates not be degenerate. The problem isn't whoring around. Whoring around is just a symptom of cultural marxism and feminism

You can accept HIV persons without fucking them. Why does everything have to come down to sex now? Where is the left's idea of sexual entitlement coming from?

I understand what you're saying, but I'm trying to tell you we are already down that path. Your image needs to be even crazier, and even then it will be a risk. A good portion of our population is mentally fucking ill, we all know it, we all make fun of it, none of us really understand it thoroughly though. Don't underestimate this mental illness.

This isn’t funny guys

>hired a prostitute a week ago
>condom broke
>when I pulled my dick out I realized she was on her period
>blood all over my dick
>now every time I feel a little sore throat I get paranoid thinking it’s the onset of acute HIV syndrome

This is just a bad plan. It's not as easy to red pill normies as you think and degenerates control the 'moral' narrative already. Look at HIV acceptance. Even a fucking life threatening incurable disease is normalised. This is full retard.

Will be entertaining no doubt..DO IT

In the beginning, perhaps. Until HIV mutated a few times and became resistant to just about all the shit they can hit it with and people started dropping like flies due to all their other badges of honor going into overdrive.

Then I'd assume what little survival instinct remains in the rotten minds of westerners would probably kick back in.

But if you're right then I say do it anyway because a species that retarded hardly deserves to exist.

Sage
Literally second “LETS GET *insert topic here” TRENDING” in 30 minutes

>Roasties and feminists will jump on board to support a women’s issue

No they won't. STDs are more in the LGBT category of things degenerates are likely to experience.

>hired a prostitute
it's your own fault

>fucking a prostitute on her period

Why didn't you kick her to the curb and get another you fucking inbred? No one to blame but yourself.

Everytime one of you underaged faggots do a “it’s okay to be...” it completely weakens and destroys the original

Quit it.

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN AND CREATE SOMETHING ORIGINAL

I can’t believe you guys are against feminists outing their disease infested vaginas in public. Seems like a public service to me.

I would use the word "positive" in a non-hiv way.

To a standard leftie it is triggering to have a positive view on life.

My current gf was a stripper and even she doesn't have an STD. Is it all the minorities that have them?

Don't fuck prostitutes, not worth it. Search hard for a long term partner, I mean someone that will be your best friend and second half as well as your lover.
But for now, and I am not trying to scare you, read up on it and find out how long it takes to become symptomatic. Don't you only show up positive after some time goes by? After that allotted time passes, get checked.

I'm all for it. Accelerationism and further pushing of radicalization is just going to get this over with quicker.

Might as well get some laughs in along the way, amirite?

Are drugs seen as cool in Germany?
Only acceptable illegal drug here is weed. To a smaller extend shrooms. Ecstasy to a much smaller extent.

You are a fucking retard. I don't want AIDS-blood inside me if I've been in an accident and in dire need of blood replacement.
You know sex isn't the only way that AIDS spreads, don't you?

Are you actually Korean or are you just over there on duty?
If you're not from here then you underestimate how far gone we are.

At the rate things are going you're gonna get that anyway, seriously read up on california.

I legit believe that accelerating the leftist shit might be the only way to destroy it at this point because self destruction is the final destination of just about everything the leftist push.

Sorry for lashing out on you though. I just came from work and am tired and hungry. You have a point, but I still don't want aids in my heteroanus.

We already do this.

It's current iteration is "undetectable is transmissible" and it's to encourage barebacking.

Just fucking kill us already.

Hmmm

Maybe #Positive4Life or just #BePositive or #PositiveLife

I mean.. I'm not saying we should pretend getting an STD isn't a bad thing, but being a little more accepting and understanding towards the people who do get them is arguably a positive influence and not as ridiculous as you're making it out to be. The stigma of having an STD is usually much more overwhelming for people than the symptoms of the disease itself. (Exceptions obviously apply). Helping people accept a really hard situation like this so they can move on with their lives would be a legitimate kindness. The benefit for society as a whole would be that it could help people to be more open about having STD's, which is absolutely essential to helping reduce the spread of STD's.

Well the 420 blaze it culture is very strong where I live.
It seems like smoking weed (and doing harder drugs) is a normal part of live today. Even a few of my proffesors talk about smoking pot like it's something natural that people do on their saturday evenings even though it's still illegal in germany.
So yeah it's not really seen in a way that doing drugs makes you cool, but it isn't frowned upon either.

>Doesn't bother to refute anything I said or offer a counter argument
>Simply insults me and ignores what doesn't immediately align with his point of view

I hate that this is what Sup Forums is now. We actually used to discuss things here, you know. There's value in being open to opposing ideas and having actual conversation, used properly it's supposed to help you understand your own thoughts and beliefs instead of just basing everything on how you feel about things just like the liberals you hate. I offer reasonable opposition on just about every topic, and almost always just get shouted down. This place has become infested with people who are quite literally the conservative version of their stubbornly ignorant liberal counterparts that they complain about.

I think they will try to normalize this eventually without us starting it. And looking back at the IOTBW thing, they will know that Sup Forums is responsible for it instantly.

good fuck the world break it down

no worries. as long as you didnt stick it raw in her pooper the worst u can get is herpes