Is your country a traitor to Palestine?

Is your country a traitor to Palestine?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/all-lebanon-is-against-them-a-rape-murder-sours-a-country-on-its-syrian-refugees/2017/10/10/afa13010-a792-11e7-9a98-07140d2eed02_story.html?utm_term=.81130a8c0bce
youtube.com/watch?v=r5168ysQ2rU
youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw
youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY
youtube.com/watch?v=-LGzrYUGXdI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Enx4XxO1E
archive.4plebs.org/pol/post/149680619/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, we were never allies.

>ukraine
They can actually afford to export shit?

*import

They are (probably) forced to buy some components for their rockets from Israel, but I'm not sure.

Leftovers from the Soviets?

Tavors are pretty common among Ukraine

Who the fuck cares about Palestine?

We sell a surprising amount of arms to Israel all things considered.

Indeed.

Can we just invade and destroy the palestinian revolutionaries already? They have consistently only ever cause trouble, never being content with what Israel concedes.

You sound familiar...

No one cares about Palestinian niggers

how's the israeli arms industry compared to ruskies and burgers?

I do, when Israel bombs them they end here.

I wish people realize that this happens instead of ignoring it for the sake of the military/industrial complex.

Sorry to hear that. No one deserves sand nigger immigrants.
I wish we could turn the whole Middle East to glass

>Guns illegal
>Sells gun for jews

I love my country

They are ok really, they don't act muslims here, they don't wear burkas or demand sharia, that's for the UK, they are nice gentle humans that don't have a homeland cause the jews didn't liked to share.

Hello schlomo

I doubt any muslim could be a nice gentle human tbqh. They have no place in the Western world
>say I want to glass the whole region (which includes Israel)
>must be a jew
Can't expect much more from a Haitian nigger

This isn't "technically" the western world, this it's our country and they aren't really muslims but normal people from palestine that got a forced exxodus due to some particular race being pushy.

rare?

I still wouldn't want them in my country. Semites = trouble

As a Muslim, happening upon your post today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life. I used to think that the left was exaggerating about the level of racism out there. Sure, I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that Jewish people have. Part of being Muslim is being faced with those realities every day. But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into? It truly is sickening to realize that there are people like this out there in the world. I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If Jews are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are. I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Muslim brothers and sisters against bigotry and Jewish aggression is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

Not really, they keep the jews at bay and without them our country it's better than ever, and we are considered one of the most peaceful countries in south america.

>would you rather

have all the jews in one easy small place you can take with a couple of nukes or starve out when needed

Or

Allow arabs to keep the holyland, shit all over destory and slowly convert holy christian things to Muslim things while having all the jews hiding like rats all around the world and fucking shit up

The "holyland" it's their land it belong to the people that lived there, it's not an abstract mental construct, it's a real place and jews stole it, cause muh holocaust.

>it's a real place and jews stole it

Learn your history Mexico.

So if Romania annexs Chille due to holy war and Chille people get displace around the world for generations as they run away from their "homeland" just so they can be returned once a coalitions of nations fight because Chillian people start fucking shit up in other nations, just for that alliance of nations to be victorious and negociate the returning of Chillian people back to their "ancestral homeland"
Does that give the right of Romanians to say IT'S OUR CLAY WE CONQURED AND GENOCIDED THE PEOPLE HERE LAWFULLY

Im guessing you want the jews spread around the world fucking shit up, destorying your economy for their own personal gain.

Are you going to explain to me how a talking bush told the slaves that there was a land that belonged to them cause they were the chosen ones?

Hey it could be worse.
We could annex you and throw all the Chillian native and spanish people out of Chillie and force them to speak, act, and behave like gypsies.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html

Or maybe we just leave everybody alive under the age of 16, and force them into child brothels for Gypsie small penis to fill them up and produce a new generation of braindead "new chillians"

Considering that jews and palestinians are basically the same kind of semites and that the jews were offered a deal to live under palestinian ruling but they refused cause they had the backing of the UK/US army so they had an unique chance to genocide the people living there and make their own country...

Yeah we had those problems with the spanish.

Because rounding up all the fucking rats and shoving them in a place while you pay for the food and light as they move in willingly, without you having to fight them.

Is such a bad fucking idea
Plus Islam destories history
>yfw you'll never going to be able to walk in the streets of Aleppo and rejoice on the notion of that places history.
>yfw you'll never get to see the wonder of the acient people that wuz once before the arabs and Islam, as islam left everything in ruins, forgotten and destoryed.

But you can visit the fucking wallin wall, you can visit rome, you can visit, so many fucking places. that westerns are keeping alive. Its a good trade off, kill some fucking arabs who stole rightful christian clay, and lure the jews back to their "ancestral home" just to one day be able to fucking kill them all.

Or are you that fucking stupid..
oh way you are just a fucking arab rape baby who came to the americans and raped some more.

Your allegory fails in that the "romanians" didn't conquer the land and kick the chillers out, the Romans did 2000 years ago. The Romanians/Palestinians in this situation had not wronged or done anything to the chilleans/jews, yet they are still being punished for something that occurred millenia ago.

god yes I hope so. I hate sandniggers even more than the kikes

Same people
But one keeps shit intact
The other shits on it

Lets look at Lebanon, bascily 50/50 split between Christians and Muslims. Both group try to work together, both groups hate the other group especially that Muslims tend to rape and kill a Christian from time to time.

3 weeks ago some Syrian refugee kills a christians teenager in a lebanese village, the villagers responce was to throw out all the fucking Muslims

So these groups have been living side by side for atleast 1500 years, and they still hate each other. Makes me think user.

Go visit Iran, you'll see Ruins every 50 kilomters, nothing maintained everything shat on... because in Islam, there is Only islam.

All your hate and rape fantasies sound great, but Palestine was a nice country before the jews, same as Lebanon, the whole "muh cruzades" argument it's 12 year old level, all you say it's just wishful thinking, in practice they saw, they came, they took and the consequences are fairly evident, most of the current terrorism it's caused by the occupation of Palestine, that the muslim world blames on the western nations.

I was just trying to make a point

The fact that we aren't savages and fucking retards and mostly will just steal your wallet, due to poverty created by communist system which only came to be because faggots like you sold out half of europe to Stalin, because y'all wuz cowards, says alot about us as a people.

The romans weren't that bad, as proof the romans adopted the dacian draco not because they've won it, but because the dacians became part of the roman army and they kept the draco as their banner.

An conqured people could join the roman army and become a roman citizen in 25 years of service (if she survives) he would also get land.

Secondly once Rome evacucated the conqured lands of Dacian, what remained was the proto-romanian people who were soldiers and lived as sheppards deep in the carphatians moutains.

But hey...
>be gypsie
>steal a wallet
>have a beer afterwards

>be burger
>le 54%(actually it's 62%) face
>get shot
>shart in the mart
>hur hur hur muh murican empire

Once again your argument holds no water cause the Palestinians did nothing to the jews, or we.

But we have to shoulder the consequences for it anyway.

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/all-lebanon-is-against-them-a-rape-murder-sours-a-country-on-its-syrian-refugees/2017/10/10/afa13010-a792-11e7-9a98-07140d2eed02_story.html?utm_term=.81130a8c0bce

facts are facts
>muh crusades
wasn't talking about crusades but sure
doesn't excuse the fact that Islam destorys nations, Islam destories cultures, Islam destories freedoms.

Pallestine was a nice place? When? During the ottoman goldan age? After they bascily took over all the wealth from the middle east and enjoyed the benefits of said conqured people?

Ok you clearly you no place to be here
This is not hate, this is banter. Since you cannot take the bantz why the fuck are you even here?

Prove me wrong faggot, it's your opinion vs mine, the only diffrence is i can back up my claims with data and historical facts.

Plus you have no brought any logical reason to my claim that is a good idea "to have all the jews in one place to which they move willingly, which can you starve and NUKE later"

But of course ignore that point and attack my me... to that i say ad-hominem.

wait, what ?
we actually export arms?
i wasn't even aware we had enough for our own troops

So?
History is decided by the winners not the losers and it doesn't matter that you did nothing wrong.
If the winners says "we support the country of Isreal" you cant do shit about but complain like a little bitch. Go watch videos of jews in isreal most dont hate pallestinians, most don't care, most have friends who are pallestinians, yes the military is pushing to control and most soldiers do hate pallestinians, because insteand of being nice people and edure some abuse... you go stab some people out of frustrations.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5168ysQ2rU

And everybody complains, but facts are facts. Pallestinians hate the jews, and those young fanatics do go rape, bomb and stab.

Like fucking chimps, edure some fucking abuse and try to fix shit over time. But hey do you blame wild wolfs attacking your children as you build your village on their teritory? of course you do and then you open a hunting season for wolfs to reduce their population.

The moment pallestinans stop crying about it, die a little and prove that are worth to be neighbours, then things will AOk

I have the largest palestinian community and they do nothing muslim and when they do they do it in private and in quiet peace.

The fact that they destroy europe says more about the destructibility of europe than about the nature of the Palestinians.

No because we ARE Palestine

>jews in my country's government
Well, I'm not surprised.

>rape, bomb and stab.
>wild wolfs
>The moment palestinans stop crying about it, die a little and prove that are worth to be neighbours

You have some Jewish screws lose did you knew that?

And Muslims are indoctrinated to hate the jews from birth.

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw

youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY

youtube.com/watch?v=-LGzrYUGXdI

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Enx4XxO1E

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Qur’an 9:30—And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

Qur’an 98:6—Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein. They are the worst of creatures.

Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

Al-Bukhari, Al-Adab al-Mufrad 1103—Muhammad said: “Do not give the People of the Book the greeting first. Force them to the narrowest part of the road.”

>Expecting exiled people to read the holy book that got you exiled in the first place.

Well I guess it worked for jews.

>we killed many jews, how many jews did your nation killed?
the fact that they are quite in that community just means they aren't a majority in your country to start fucking shit up.
Don't tell me about exceptions, I can also tell you many exceptions.

And you still haven't made a argument to the idea of putting the jews all in one place at the sacrifice of another to save the whole world.

>Palestine?
What is a palestine?

That's the mayor of La Calera the city next to mine were most of the palestinians live.

Nice guy very chilean not muslim at all.

> guilty.

A wolf in sheep clothing, proves nothing of the behaviour of Islam or Muslim people.

I've also saw Romanians that steal shit in broad daylight like you'd except, doesn't mean that Romanians overall steal and are gypsis

Again if they all behave, not blow up, don't kill people, don't try to install sharia, and respect the people living here and the natural resources I can't pretend they don't.

The same way you can't separate the current situation in europe from all the other shit that happened in europe the last 100 years.

>big if
especially when they have the tools to eventually do that "not behave, blow up, kill people, and will try to install sharia and not respect living there"

if you have 100 skittles and 3 can kill you
how many skittles do you eat?
by choice
1?2?50?
Also 97 of them don't kill, respect, and are lovely neighbours

>Palestine
Fuck muslims. I hope they kill you all.

When Irish came to the USA they were discrimiated againts being called many names.

But there the reason why the Irish was fucking shit up was due to poverty, once they become members of society they stop doing that

Muslims on the other hand have the tools to do that at any point it just takes a trigger to point out said things.

see this
you hope they won't, but you can never be sure. You'll always wonder as you starting eating skittles, is this the one that will kill me?
Or you don't wonder and you just keep eating until one kills you.

As long as they aren't among terrible neighbours they behave perfectly fine, I think it's time to re-evaluate who the bad neighbours really are.

As proof even after 1500 years of "co-existance" with muslims lebanese people especially christians don't mix with them, and will go full on deus vult the moment they fuck up.

Because each time they meet a muslim they wonder and have been wondering for the last 1500 years, "will this one enforce islam by force and try to kill me? or not"

They've been eating skittles which 3 out of 100 can kill you for the last 1500 years, and they try to avoid eating any skilttles as best they can. Since they know one will one day kill them.

1. fuck palestine.
2. fuck israel
3. fuck the whole middle east.
4. this map is retarded. exporting $100-500 mln. worth of weaponry for 10 year period is laughable. we've sold more to ISIS in the last 3 years only ffs.

since there was never in all of history a coutry called palestine how can another actual country be a traitor to a country that never existed?
what kind of betacuck faggot bait is this shit?
go SAGE yourself

Mapuches also don't mix with palestinians but that has nothing to do with them hating the palestinians, yet most countries seem to have a complain or two about the jews.

>The fact that we aren't savages and fucking retards and mostly will just steal your wallet
no real Gipsy admits that, jidf

Duh and late.

My only question is what would we gain from Arabs owning that land instead of Jews? Why does the world need another dusty hellhole full of savages?

So long as they have it, there’s less of them in our own countries. Plus, it can be brought up that they have something that closely resembles an ethnostate whenever some leftist matza nigger starts talking about muh white nationalism.

>impyling im a real gypies that lives with his horse in his home
im white and i can connect the dots
it's better to allow muslims to shit on the holylands of christians
it's better to allow jews to infect all the of the world gov's and media
It's better to allow the whole world to burn

Because y'all fags love muslims too much
Fact is Isreal is a containment country, putting all the jews there makes them easy target.

If you cannot see that, then show me an alternative where we deal with the jewish problem in a better, and more effective way without the sacrifice of a people who rape,murder, and blow themselfs up when you disagree with them

Non of your nations killed jews
Non of your nations fought againts muslims hordes
And your grandparents ran away because europe was too hard mode, like sub-humans running away "for a better life"

>Non of your nations fought againts muslims hordes

The spanish empire disagrees with you.

Shiet you're right
I forgot spain still owns you, and bascily you are not a indepent nation who people mixed with the natives and slaves.

fuck what year is today?

1816... makes sense

Good thing i'm a ancient roman and have conqured all of the teritories around the mediteranian seas, shieet i heard there is a guy in Jerusalem pretending to be king of kings and he is jews, i better get on before i have a revolt on my hands.

fuck palestine. I hope the jews wil trow a lot of napalm on it.

That's not an accurate pic, christianity is a sandnigger religion aswell

We didn't really mixed with the slaves either that was for the northern territories, cause we couldn't afford jewish slave trade.

reformed by germanic people to make humans better,
there is a reason why many germanic people converted willingly they understand the power of Chirsts mind
by your logic, islam is bascily judaism and muslims are jews because 1 they are semitic and comes from the same abrahimic core that creates judanism.
the diffrences is one religion is supposed to make you live life when little and not complain like a little bitch
and the other kills you if you question it and it's rulers, taking away freedoms, making the rich, richer.

>Bla bla we the victims.

and that being a accurate pic or not is fucking irelevant
why are you even here?
how fucking new are you?
never heard of bane posting?

As a Jew, happening upon this website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life. I used to think that the Democrats were exaggerating about the level of racism out there.
Sure, I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that right-wing people have. Part of being Jewish is being faced with those realities every day. But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the religion and community that we were born into? It truly is sickening to realize that there are people like this out there in the world. I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If 4channers are not controlled, they will be free to become the hateful and antisemites beasts they truly are. I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters against bigotry and neo-National Socialism is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

>you were supposed to read the comment it was refering to... damn you slow
he re-wrote this replacing muslim with jew as banter

Who the fuck cares about either? Kek'd.

I read it, both of them I just know that's how you truly feel.

Muh based Republic is one of the most loving Israel countries which is good. We were sending guns to Israel since first days of Israel so they could kill more islamic shit. For such small country as we are.We are great allies of Elders. If you ask average czech he will tell you that he really likes Israel and support their struggle against arabic imigrants. Long live for our friendship. Im really proud we are helping the chosen people against barbaric hordes of islamic arabs.

| >he re-wrote this replacing muslim with jew as banter
No, I didn't.
Fucking newbies.

nice analogy, now make it realistic like "if you have 1'000'000 skittles, and 30 of them are poisonous, but the skittles are shared between 80 million people and and you don't know where they are".

sure, give me 100000 skittles and scatter them around a vast country. chances i stumble upon a skittle and happen wanting to eat one at the time and that being a skittle that actually can kill me are very slim. so slim that i don't need to think about it.

You seriously expect me to remember every post?

I'm not even a mod I'm just a south american weirdo.