89-year-old White World War II veteran suffocates to death while Black nurses laugh at him

The indifference and apathy they had to his cries of pain is only drowned out by their laughter. Fuck never hope I have a black nurse in my life.

11alive.com/mobile/article/article/news/investigations/hidden-camera-tells-true-story-of-how-veteran-died-after-calling-for-help-gasping-for-air/85-490859558?scroll=2913?scroll=2913

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lU6NlK3OQDc
11alive.com/mobile/article/article/news/investigations/hidden-camera-tells-true-story-of-how-veteran-died-after-calling-for-help-gasping-for-air/85-490859558?scroll=2913?scroll=2913
youtube.com/watch?v=XsPOKoNKii4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Horrible. He doesn't deserve this, but this was what he fought for.

ha ha you gotta admit it's kinda funny

A fitting death for someone who fought on the side of niggers and degeneracy

Can't wait for the race war.

One less.

Fuck him, he was on the wrong side of humanity.

He deserved it.

A ww2 vet? So he's responsible for the current situation? While it's a horrible situation I don't feel pity for him.

youtu.be/lU6NlK3OQDc

>black baboons so easily getting a job in healthcare to begin with
affirmative action is to blame

That's what he fought for tho

Yeah it's hilarious how niggers will always be niggers.

Shit like this is why I'm never going to let my parents end up in a nursing home. If the day ever comes where they can't take care of themselves, I've got a guest house on my property that they'll move into.

lol okay

He looks German too so this is especially true

Guy must have been a real prick to those nurses.

Check out the heartless Nazi itt

no wonder you lost.

shitskin america

considering the shit you people did to my people
you dont deserve or should expect an ounce of sympathy

He looks like lil peep, rip

Nogs doing what nogs do best, nuffin. This time for real.

stupid fucking kike enabling nonwhite untermensch yank

Vigilante heroes posing with a slain criminal

>11alive.com/mobile/article/article/news/investigations/hidden-camera-tells-true-story-of-how-veteran-died-after-calling-for-help-gasping-for-air/85-490859558?scroll=2913?scroll=2913
Would really Know did he realised he fought for the wrong side.

Good. This is what he fought for. I hope he died in agony.

WASTED

I'll kneel for them Sunday

>fight for the jews against your own kin
>die a nigger death
Scales of universal justice...

>Because you have to take seriously what a senile 89 year old says or do.

He fought for this

nigger.

that's what he fought for.
fuck the zog troopers

Good. I hope that every (((allied))) veteran suffers.

I'm gonna let some shit off my chest.

First, that man did more shit than 99% of Sup Forums would ever do, he didn't fight just to die due to incompetent niggers.
>inb4 DA JOOOS
No, the Nazis regularly euthanized the elderly, sick, and crippled.
That man fought for freedom, the blame is on our parents for their weakness and selfish hedonism.
Secondly, if you put your family in a "death home" you need the rope, I took care of my Uncle who fought in the Korean war, and I did everything for that man. Cleaning him, feeding him, and he died in my arms. He died in our family home of 5 generation's not in some factory healthcare building.

Regardless, that "home" needs burned to the ground.

I think you mean in a nursing home staffed by niggers. Don't you ever let a nigger care for your parents.

That's what he deserves for killing my grandfather.

WW2 vets didn't know niggers would turn out the way they did. You can bet his last moments were filled with regret. I truly feel sorry for him. Went through his whole life thinking he was the hero only to realize he killed himself by facilitating it. RIP nigga.

>taking these edgelords seriously
as if anyone's seriously going to defend those nogs

What the fuck are you on about you edgy soyboy, the America he fought for was overwhelmingly white, christian, anglophone and european. The overall cultural decline and demographic shift didn't start until mid 1960s, civil rights movement and immigration act.

>he thinks this is a joke

>That man fought for freedom
What freedom did European countries try to take away from the average US citizien?

Worry not, you'll get black executor.

Take your blue pilled rant and shove it up your kosher ass.

They fought for their country. It was a draft you dumb fuck. They had no idea what they were fighting for or what was going on. All they had back then was the local newspaper. It's so easy for you with the internet and all to mock these people, when you weren't in their shoes. Hindsight is twenty-twenty.

Interesting that I had a vision about this type of case a few years ago. I rebuffed a libshit by saying something like "When you are old and sitting in a nursing home with hateful obese nigger nurses watching over you, you'll remember my words".

The average White person had nothing to do with the mistreatment of blacks. But, african Americans have around 20% European DNA. So you're all the mongrel rape babies of your former White masters. Honestly, if any group in America carries the sins of the White slave owners, it's african Americans. So apologize to yourself, nigger.

S to spit

>Who was Henry Ford
There was plenty of effort on dispelling the zio myths created but the shabbos goy Yanks didn't listen.

>implying I care
Every single race has been able to enslave and conquer niggers. Arabs did it, we did it, somehow even other blacks did it.

>Be wh*te American subhuman
>Kill masterrace Germans cuz they ebil nazis
>Die from diversity quota nurses.

God it feels so good. There is nothing like divine justice. I would feel better if more UK citizens died in hospitals because they have their own diversity quotas for doctors... And 25% of those female doctors retire causing a shortage.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsPOKoNKii4

Amazing all the numales in this thread. You talk as if they knew what was going to happen 60 years later. You guys are a bunch of retards and pussies.

Thats what they tend to do to criminals. You niggers should stop stealing and other nigging and you wouldn't get killed.

So grandpa fights long and hard in someone else’s war on another continent but sits on his ass when degeneracy takes over his home and takes away his country’s future. Thanks grandpa!

tfw family on both sides of the war

>forcefully invade other countries
>betray allies
>declare war even though your autistic treaty only covers defensive wars
If you don't know simple history you need the rope.

How could he have known? He was on the wrong side, but does he deserve to shoulder the ideological guilt for fighting against a country that attacked his country?

>gets emotional and defensive
>y-you guys are numales

At least I didn't slaughter my own kind for the benefit of international jewry

Disgusting desu.

>Muh freedumbs
>Muh Hitler would have invaded north america

Served him right for killing nazis.
THIS IS THE WORLD YOU DESERVE!!

>leaving your elderly in the hands of niggers
>they're so fucking lazy and stupid that they leave people to die

This is what so many people fought and died for.

>The overall cultural decline and demographic shift didn't start until mid 1960s, civil rights movement and immigration act.

And that was planned by the Jews who had been taking over America since the start of the century. Israel Zangwill wrote his Melting Pot play in 1908.
Goyish stupidity is a schmuck's excuse. Jews were laughing at the graves of the pretty dumb blonde golems who gave their lives to save the rat race.

Sad, but this is what you get into when you trust the jews and fight their wars.

He fought to live in a Jew owned, Nigger infested society. He deserved it.

I fail to see how any of this took away the "freedoms" of the average US citizien as the soyboy I replied to told us.

And now he sees what his actions led to. A very fitting death indeed.

>leaf
>blue pilled
So caring for your family and not shipping them to-stein "nursing home" is blue pilled?
>1" has been added to the Rake

So many same fags in here with vpns

>abolish central banks
>kikes can't have this
>goad allies into invading muh ebul Drumpfler for taking back rightful German soil
k

He fought for the Jews and he fought for democracy.

Heinz...i-i-is that y-you?

Once again, how were they suppose to know what would happen in 60 years or are you a psychic?

What fucking part of "declared war on" do you not understand?

Go die for Israel mutt

>Drumpfler

Lmao

Are you even allowed to be on this thread? Are you sure you won't get arrested. Someone did post a swastika

>slav nigger is stupid
Pottery.

I hope it was worth it

Good.
Fuck the American veterans form ww2.
I wish that they will all die painful deaths for dooming Europe.

Yeah, and this guy fought the guys who wanted to keep it that way. What's your point?

ALLIED WITH THE SOVIETS, how are you not getting this. Read Patton's diaries.

by not being a good goy

how's that direct current? do you measure that with thumbs and feet as well?

That old cuckmerican fought for the jews

24% to be exact

No fear my little mongrel, I'm save.

Name ONE war the U.S. has fought for Israel, I'll wait.

>He deserved it
All these statements, apathy toward white victimhood, are part of the reason nothing will change. This man is your distant cousin. Blacks are aware of this, but whites are not. He is your family and you should care for that reason alone. The veteran angle is meant to provoke a certain kind of reaction, but that's not the whole story.

wars that were entirely your country's fault you britkike rat. zionism is the fault of your country. you're the one who declared war on germany twice. how fucking dare you disrespect our soldiers. you fucking rat piece of shit

Fuck niggers.
Good idea.

No real answer, as expected. Numales everyone

What in the fuck are you talking about?

That's art.

No. My mom worked for one and nursing homes attract the worst kind of people. She actually had to punch her coworker to stop her from force feeding some old guy who was throwing it up and shit while she tried to force it down his throeat nearly choking him. Tons of other stories too, all nursing homes are bad. She made me promise her i’d never put her in one of those hell homes once she’s older because she seen first hand how bad they are

Hitler allied with the Soviets too when Poland was divvied up. As if Hitler was some kind of angel.

I wish the Nazis won too, but that doesn't mean these young boys who were drafted into the war knew what was going on, or deserve to be mocked or denigrated. Watching what was happening to his country was more brutal and more horrific than what any Jew went through in any concentration camp.

Why should I care about some "distant cousin" who happily killed my real ancestors?
All "europeans" who left their homelands back then were losers who couldn't make it in Europe anyways.

it's yuropoor subhumans. they deserve complete and utter extermination. they have poisoned my country for years with their cancerous institutions. i've never wanted ww3 more than i do now

Somewhere in the parallel timeline when the military coup took over the county in the 1960s some pathetic edgy slimebag like you whines about the oppressive junta that took away his freedoms. The situation deterriorated gradually, dimwit, and people didn't have access to such amounts of information back then to realize where the things are going.