MADNESS! Hungarian gov decided to start a 1 BILLION dollar project to restore the pre-war splendor of the Hungarian...

MADNESS! Hungarian gov decided to start a 1 BILLION dollar project to restore the pre-war splendor of the Hungarian Royal Palace.

They are planning ti remove all the Communist-era alterations and return the palace to its Habsburg glory. It could take as long as 20 years to finish every facet of the project.

Meanwhile THERE ARE PEOPLE IN HUNGARY WHO ARE STARVING!

>THERE ARE PEOPLE IN HUNGARY WHO ARE STARVING!
>hungarians are hungry in hungary

don't you like palaces? do something about it

>gypsies
>people

So we should just give them money to create more starving people ?

>LaughingPepe.tiff

>when the mutt meme hits hard

works for africa

That's great, makes me want to move to Hungary

This will create many jobs, increase wealth (as long as taxes don't go up for this). It will mean less starving Hungarians if they have the ability and motivation to work.

hook me up with a job, I'm in restauration

No one is starving in Hungary faggot cuck. Only people who don't want to work (even they have enough food you gipsy mofo).

>remove all the Communist-era alterations
You will hear from Russia for this, when we had (and reached) a petition to remove the concrete penis of "victory" in our capital, Russia went bonkers over it.

Where the fuck is Hungary getting $1b from??

Should remove all communist faggotry anyway.

but you are Russia's little bitch while Orban is Putin's right hand jacking. Moscow square was literally renamed to Chuck Norris square in bucharest

They sit on top of the world's largest paprika reserves.

das rite mo money to welfare goyim you don't need nice things in the working man's life they need to focus on paying welfare also gobunisem is life gobunisem is love

Nobody is starving in Hungary, although there are pretenders.
Some families (mostly gypsies) may skip some meals, BECAUSE they spend their money on cigarettes and booze, which are rather expensive compared to the wages here.
Gypsies don't plan, they live from day to day.

Good. Remove commie filth.

Commie Hungry < Christian Hungry.

And you will get billions in tourism to see it.

>THERE ARE PEOPLE IN HUNGARY WHO ARE STARVING!
people don't starve in Hungary
gypsies might starve though

Based Magyars.

Good.

>t. le 50% Hungarian

>
\,

This is why left vs right is so stupid
Leftists create debts with their stupid “policies” that fucks everyone at the end
Righties create debts with their stupid “projects” that are totally unneccessary.
Both cant handle money
More and more I start to believe only Radical Centrists or Purists like Paul should handle budgets

>Hung Aryans hungrily hung hungry Gary in Hungary

And then you invite the Habsburg prince, demand a referendum to be held in Austria in regards to recreating Austria-Hungary, and when that inevitably succeeds you've made Hungary and Austria the best countries in Europe.

I've been thinking of immigrating to Hungary how's the view on white nordic people?

>>when the mutt meme hits hard

He dident mean that hungarians are gyppos he ment that the ones starving in Hungary are gyppos

>white nordic people
you are not kidding anyone Chin-Lee Song

the only people who starve are fucking poor scumbags or white trash/gypsy niggers, they don't matter it's only the legit working class or middle class that counts dude

and rebuilding a fucking castle on the top of the capital will abso-fucking-lutely help them believe me

The guy on the photo is a Hungarian television actor, had his heyday in the early 90’s. I can safely say that his is still a safe “level of darkness” (with a great threshold, actually) as Hungarian understanding goes. In other words: he’s as good as if he had blue eyes, pale skin and whitish blond hair. Hungarians are not really racist by the “normal” standards (and as we all know, everything is racist for current year SJW’s), they are just kinda tribal, to say so. But this dude belongs to the tribe as well. Long story short: if you look European in a general fashion, nobody looks or thinks twice at or about you, neither with a positive nor a negative bias.

A beloved sports commentator, considered the funniest. Gypsy as fuck. Nobody cares.

I have no problems with the hungarians restoring traditional styled architecture.

A douche TV personality / radio DJ. Almost Nordic features, I’d say.

Hungry hungarians

What the hell is this pseudo-historic kitsch?

Aging, soon to be has-been A or B-list Hungarian actress. (I wonder if she has some thicc Swedish heritage.) Fun fact: she recently went against the #metoo madness, got figuratively maimed and burnt by the herd.

Apparently nobody cares about Hungarians.

Not every human is meant to live comfortably.
Welcome to Earth.

There's always going to be people who are poor. That doesn't mean we shouldn't aspire to glory and beauty.

It's just like that idiotic proposal to sell the vatican. You'd feed the poor for a few years with the money, afterwards you'd stil have poor people and no vatican with its art and beauty to inspire people.

Indeed. Logic and the basic math proves that the “Eat the rich” policy, propagated less and less covertly by the Commies globally is sheer deception.
I mean: combine the wealth of the 20 / 100 / 1000 richest people on Earth currently living, and divide the total with 7 billion. What do you get? A theoretical KFC family bucket for each person, but there would be no more KFC’s anyway.

Props to Hungarians for getting things right.
Meanwhile here we still have streets named after Tito, dictator and mass murderer, red stars and communist imagery in every town, and a Mosque in our capital city.

Wrong, leafcuck. Imagery is very important in shaping public discourse and historical perspective of a nation.

god I wish we'd do the same

wait what? But we do?