Spending just 1% less on weapons could feed the entire world

Sup Forums will have a problem with this or try to deny it. Sad!

No one wants to feed niggers. Let them all die along with shitty spics and chinks.
>sage

Fuck that. Just eat ramen while you build your collection

>feed the entire world

but why

Can't there be a soilent green solution. Like feeding africa, yet at the same time halving the population.

I need numbers. How much money is being used on weapons, how could 1% of that would feed the entire world, and for how long?

We should disarm the entire western world, spend that money on the feeding and medical care of the people of Africa. Overpopulation is a right-wing myth.

a lot of disadvantaged people in the worst countries in the world only get food aid because heavily armed foreign peacekeepers guarantee the supply routes against bandits and warlords. do you really want to take that security away from them?

>Peace and love, duuuude!
>Picture of literal death rune

I never looked into it, by why do hippie scum use a death-rune as a peace symbol?

I don't care to feed poor niggers, I'd rather spend that money on literally anything else.

I dont want the rest of the world fed

sage

-10 points, need to show your math.

What is more peaceful than death?

Oh, of fucking course, the fucking KIKES. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

"claiming it was a sign of the devil and a Nazi "rune".[58][61][62] In 1971, Peggy Duff, who had been the general secretary of CND, re-affirmed Eric Austen's explanation of the symbol, saying that the inside was a "runic symbol for death of man" and the circle the "symbol for the unborn child""

>Nazi rune

Gas them. All of them. Why not? Jews are untouchble all of the sudden? FU

How much does it costs to make a bullet compared to make a loaf of bread?

Why? The more we feed them, the more they overpopulate, and the more we eventually have to kill.

I'm pretty sure bullets are way cheaper than food.

The more you feed africans, the more africans there will be, the less able the world will be to feed africans, the greater the amount of human suffering will be
Why do you want more africans to starve to death?

This is so dumb.
Is the only thing you consume in your life food?
Hey guys, lets feed people who can't sustain themselves so they have even more kids they can't sustain and never have to change their behaviour/get culled by nature.

You can't just throw money at all the worlds problems, faggot.

Sure let's feed the rest of the world and given all the energy they need to rise up and attack us. Why do liberals deny the existence of human nature? Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

>1 post by this huge faggot
If we let all the niggers starve we wouldn't need so many weapons.

>A fire caused by the NATO bombing my peaceful village opposed to diamond trafficking caused our crops to burn and our animals to die.
>Bastard that bombed us get a raise and a shinny medal we get insults by british flag calling us lazy.