Izetta

Pretty good episode, probably the best tied with episode 3. Cute scenes with FinexIzetta and a cool battle.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478978184384.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also germanian witch finally confirmed, great episode overall.

I can't wait for an open ending.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478978184384.webm

>Izetta after I came insider her

Can anyone tell who is who?

>Blowing up Graf Zeppelin
>Good episode

I am simmering with rage. Fuck this red-headed lesbian slut. I hope Germania-Witch blows her fucking brains out.

>Graf Zeppelin
Watch again and pay attention this time

Nigger the Drachenfels is literally a Graf Zeppelin.

>graf zeppelin
uwot m9

Wow, thats fucking hideous

Izetta is made for rough tickling

different user, the ship in tonight's episode looks like Graf Zeppelin

Fine doesn't have a dick, though.

It's like these fuccbois watch it for the lesbians and not for the /k/ parts.

>making everysingle wehraboo butthurt
>bad episode

At best it would be NotGrafZeppelin

Especially with her boyfriend

I see a burd

So apparently The US of Atlanta and Louisiana are two separate countries.
Is Louisiana supposed to be Canada somehow or are there multiple countries in this world in the place of the US of America?

This episode gave me the chills.

Maybe the south still practices slavery

Do Not Reply to Germanian posters.

Maybe Louisiana was never sold and the official language is french.
Canada makes sense.

>Being a dirty Eylstadtian mountain-jew
>Having a lesbian """"Archduchess""""

Sieg Reich.

>the best tied with episode 3.
But the best ep was the first one.

could be worse; could also look like "Kaga" in her original form

It is a pattern. 1, 3, 6. Next one will be episode 9 and the finale.

Is it her original form if it's after the conversion?

The witch is the lesbian, user.

Wasn't she just a repurposed freighter?

>best ep was the first one
Episode 1 was fucking boring. Fine can't carry an episode on her own.

louisiana is almost definitely canada
if the name isnt being taken by the state as a result of the french colonization, it'll be used for the country name replacement instead. it's a plausible enough reason

i really want to know why it's atlanta instead of america though. if our main man vespucci either didnt exist or they just didnt turn his name into the name of the land, then i guess 'Atlanta' just comes from the fact that it's the land across the atlantic. the real-life capital of Atlanta, GA is shortened from 'Atlantica-Pacifica'

Nah, Kaga was a genuine carrier. She was a Washington Naval Treaty Carrier that received heavy modifications to her flight deck though.

Kaga was a battleship, converted to carrier because of the treaty and the death of Amagi.

Boyfriend(female)

I could be wrong but I believe that techincally the ship was unnamed until the formal commissioning, therefore "Kaga's" original form *IS* aircraft carrier

Both.

Kaga is even still according to the naming scheme for battleships, naming them after old provinces.

Gokigenyou

>So does the Russian witch
So does the Kraut one, too

semantics

we mean when the keel was laid was it with the intent of building a carrier

wikipedia tells me no, and these two anons have their facts straight

CUTE

A Southern mountain witch intervened in the Civil War and she decided to unite the country out the new capital, Atlanta.

Paging the user that said Erylstadt army were "shipping Izetta and Fine harder than an aircraft carrier". You called it, user. Their ship was LITERALLY harder than an aircraft carrier.

She riding on the side of the plane is cuter.

>these two anons have their facts straight
and what part of either one of my comments was false? "Kaga" didn't have a superstructure yet when the decision to finish her as a carrier came, so it wasn't as much "conversion" (which implies making changes to sections that have already been completed) as it was "change of plans in the middle of the construction"

What annoyed me about this episode is the amount of bullshit Izetta goes through without ever getting injured. The whole Coenenberg fight I was okay with. She clearly was invested in the fight and she clearly wanted to fight extra hard. But this time my suspension of disbelief just shattered. There were like 10 planes plus the guy in the new plane chasing her and they didn't even hit her once. It just took me out completely, especially when Izetta had a complete "Oh fuck" moment when one of her torpedos where shot down. Instead of just severely damaging the Drachenfels and thus "failing" her mission, maybe even getting shot through her leg or something, she just pulled too much bullshit.

But the most offensive thing? When the british Bombers closed in and they didn't even down ONE plane with like 10+ FIGHTER PLANES. This is the problem I have so far. There doesn't seem to be anything at stake. Izetta does all this suicide-tier shit and never gets more than a few scratches. Christ, her most serious injury (the stone pot falling on her head) wasn't even battle-related.

If she gets hit once, she dies. No shields, only speed.

So they will the artificial nazi witch be a lesbian as well?

so shes a marysue?

Maybe if they defeat her and she stays with the main cast in the end.

relying too much on one OP card is really poor balance

No that's Fine. Izetta's just overpowered.

>multiple layered flight decks
that shit is so cool

She will replace Izetta after she kicks the bucket at the end.

What is this, Kizumonogatari?

Berkman was the real winner of that battle.

yeah the britbongs at teh time were like "we have these random ships, let's put a flight deck on them, and while we are at it let's make it two flight decks per ship" & Japs were like "only two? we have these battleship hulls we can't finish as battleships, so we'll put *three* flight decks on them!"

Wrong, boyfriend (male)

Fine is a tomboy, but not a male.

This is gay.

It's not like those ships are build one piece onto another without a final goal in mind.
They needed to convert her construction plans at least so it's still called a conversion.

>fucking boring.
This is where I would post a reaction image, but I'll humor you.

The first ep had the highest quality direction in my opinion. Closest to movie quality, which makes sense since the director has worked on a number of films. Just a tight, nearly self-contained story that was really quite beautiful.
And Fine, if not for the story and nature of the first episode itself, brought a level of reality to the show that hasn't been seen since. Not to say that it's bad that it's gone, but episode 1 is very different from every episode that has since followed.

Genderbent witch Hitler.

GermanyAttemptsToBuildAnAircraftCarrier.png

BOMBER DOGFIGHT

ITS AWWRIGHT

>the spy is still alive
>end up killing your own men instead
Good job

No shit, I was just saying that Izetta has a boyfriend that she loves to do more than just tickling with.

>this whole post
>svp
What kind of memeplayer are you using that it leaves that crap on screenshots.

That person is Finé.

Son, you are not some imaginary character's boyfriend.

It's amazing how straight Fine is. It never even occurred to her that Izetta was nervous because she thought they were going to do lewd things.

Izetta is a lesbian who has impure thoughts about Fine where as Fine is just trying to spend quality time with a friend and keep the country's greatest war machine at her side at all times because she's terrified of being attacked by Germanian special forces again.

So, what happened to the fjord in norway this episode was supposed to go to?

see
We'll get ready the suicide watch for you

Quality time holding hands while looking to each other eyes half undressed.

there was an aircraft carrier in it

it blew up

I do agree it had better production values and directing. But Fine can't carry the show on her own. She fits her role as ruler well enough, but she's not protagonist material for this sort of show. She can't fight, so she's forced to run away the whole time. And her personality is pretty bland (mind you, Izetta isn't much better in that respect).

Girls do that sort of shit all the time.

That wasn't in norway

see

t. girl
london etc.

Probably the gayest scene of the season, maybe something from PingPong tanoshi can top that.

where was it then?

>Izetta was nervous because she thought they were going to do lewd things.
It appears you don't understand either of them.

Yeah, lesbian ones.

You should get out of the basement more often.

>They needed to convert her construction plans
>convert

Good question, I must have missed something

I wish.

I do, I see them all the time on the usual lesbian places.

Germanian propaganda agent detected

Just like in War Thunder.

It's like I'm reading Yuridanshi or something.

>conversion
>a change or adaptation in form, character, or function