Sorry for the quality. My son in the 16th grade just got this

Sorry for the quality. My son in the 16th grade just got this.
I am pissed. To boot- the 'Woman' pushing this is a tran!

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ICZ06gYpu6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>16th grade
you're a retard

6th grade man. Jesus christ.

>her

Honestly just pull your kid out of that school and find a place with actual teachers

This tranny is a vp i think.
I may have to. I already emailed it
Would post pic but not nice to do

Stacey Browncock. LMFAO

>an alternate fiction text will be provided.
>its about a gay muslim or something lol

at least they give you an out.
in my country you'd get your kids taken away for not making them read tranny propaganda.

Tell them he's reading 1984

>My son in the 16th grade
did you just assume your child's gender?
how fucking dare you!

you cant even screen shot the fucking document you god damn retard

Maybe instead of being a retard just let your child read the book.

I read plenty of books I disagreed with, and if anything it made me a much better person.

Holy shit. America is fucked.

You massive faggot. It is the goddamn principle of it. These progressive liberals never stop. You are a part of the demiae of western culture.
Fight you pussy. Not everything IS ok.

>Can't handle their child reading a crappy piece of literature they disagree with
>'FITE YOU PUSSY! IF HE READS THIS BOOK HE'LL TURN INTO A TRANNY EVEN THOUGH HE HAS SHOWN NO SIGNS OF IT AT ALL HE'LL AUTOMATICALLY START SUCKING DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Why are you even bothering to post about what to do? You clearly don't approve and don't want them to read it, and the school is giving you an option to not have them read it. You're just looking for attention and virtue signaling on an anonymous image board about how much you hate books featuring trannies.

What's the problem? It's an optional choice. They are giving you fair warning in advance. They are giving you a chance to read it first. And finally they are giving the option to not have your child read it.

Consider yourself lucky, you're childs school doesn't appear to be retarded.

Get him out ASAP. At least they have the decency to warn you about what they read.

Make a chain email alerting parents about the obvious propaganda promoting a mental disorder? Gender dysphoria is a mental illness and it can affect your kids.

Yeah I too had to write 100 word essays about the trannies' plight my senior year of college! With my mom was as involved as you!

Were you forced to read them? Were you educated by another person as to what you should think of the book? Were you a fucking 12 yo when you did?
Kids do not and should not need to be exposed to degeneracy, transgenderism is a mental disease, they're normalizing it in our classrooms, this is not a learning experience, this is brainwashing.

Return it after writing: “I refuse to let my child read your degenerate trash.” Signed, A Wyatt Mann

it literally says you can choose a different book.

This. I had to read Night and the Diary of Anne Frank in high school and I came out just fine. What's another piece of shit propaganda to add to the pile? Not like it will have any effect.

This times 100. I am not virtue signalling. I am warning you little twits that the progressive assault is real. This is in a comfy north east small town of 5k.
FUCK ACCEPTANCE.

I was forced to read books on race relations when I was 12 (black like me and a few others), as well as other liberal books. They even made me listen to Anne Fran's diary much earlier than 12 (I listened and read it in elementary school). Despite all of this, it didn't change my future opinions or even my opinions back then. It is possible to read something as young as 12 and be able to disagree with it while still understanding it. Children are not as dumb as you think.

Just get it over with and chop off his dick

This times 10000000
12 years old and the kid already uses 'did you just assume my gender'? With his friends. Wtf happened to my country where mental issues are deemed as noble and normal?!?!??!?!
FUCK I CANNOT TAKE IT.

Counter balance that book with
Mein kamph Ford translation

>What do?

The fuck is up with Sup Forumstards lately... last guy wanted to marry a kike.

1. Gather local posse
2. March to school; torches optional
3. “Restrain” the teacher in question
4. Guide the posse to the roof of the school with the “restrained” teacher
5. Throw the “restrained” teacher off the school roof
6. Read bible passages over the deceased

>he actually read assigned books in school
What a fucking nerd! HahahA

This. And animal farm

But you make my case exactly.
Forced reading. Acceptance.

Notice the country is fucking insane now?
Brainwashing the masses for decades.

Its working. Start in thr schools.

Not everyone is normal and not as influenced like you.

The schools are the direct link to todays degeneracy

Not all Children. But Propaganda works wonders on most of them. I think you overestimate how easily people are brainwashed.

I'm surprised pol hasn't done more psyops involving pretending to be Muslim. Toss her off the roof shouting Allah Ackbar. Western civilization saved.

Be honest, sign it and say you do not want your child reading it, and have the new book assigned.

You clearly don't beat him enough

Your fault for not home schooling your kids man.

Why outsource on of Gods main jobs for you to the government and expect any different?

Ask your kid if he wants to read it. Explain why you think it's dumb. He's 6th grade, if you've done a half decent job raising him he'll likely say no, he doesn't want to read it. That will be much better than if you decide on your own and come off as some overbearing jerk who's afraid that a book will turn his son gay.

If your son disagrees with you, then you've already lost and he'll be a fag whether he reads it or not.

>What do?
Reply with
>she
and an anime smug girl. I attach this one as an example

>not putting your kids in religious private school in Le current year

Sucks to suck

STOP READING FICTION !!!

>required reading
Hahahahaha who gives a shit what teachers tell kids to read, it's not like they are going to read it. Just tell your kid that you aren't going to punish him for not doing homework this time.

Its pretty cool they tell you about it and give you a choice.

tell them you would prefer orwell 1984 unmodified

>oh no i need to shelter my kids from this book about trannies

no wonder trumpcucks are unemployable snowflakes. SAD

Thats how it starts. .. The fever.
Homeschooling.

He did this. He said it was dumb but that is not the point. It is the constant pervasive progressive attack. Little by little trying to win over the minds of our kids. Home schooling is now a very pprobable option.

Clearly he's a senior in college

>What do?

It literally gives you instructions on how not to be a faggot in the letter. Did you even read past the first sentence?

My 7 year old nephew knows who pepe is. Welcome to the meme wars.

Sign and return. Problem solved. Maybe go to school board and complain. Put drugs in tranny teachers car and report. Idk

>16th grade

normalizing sexual situations and exploring sexual feelings in those who are underage is considered pedo grooming
even a classic like "Romeo and Juliette" normalizes underage (and secret!) sexual relationships
remove all sexual material from public schools as ALL of it promotes the sexual degeneracy of minors

well it is the educational system, yo will have to read shit you dont like and do homework you hate, you do it because you want to get a diploma and keep going forward.

Fuck trannies, they are all confused losers who hate themselves for having a personality crisis and a lack of character to deal with it, so they disguise as a "fragile and sensitive woman"....sad

Fiction is fine you twat.
Yeah you won't ever get super intelligent from reading it but you will at least gain a better mastery of the english language.

Pray, repent.
Child is not a life until birth.
Child can make life changing decision.
Child can choose gender.
(((This is why your hated)))

Lol touche bud.

>Were you forced to read them?
How is it force if you can opt out so easily?
Did YOU not graduate from 16th grade?

full anal violence, only way.

Wipe your ass with it and send it back to Ms. Brown

Every Trump person I know is employed. All the unemployed/underemployed I know we're for Bernie, most voted d and hate Trump.

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery
Benis is Feminine

>if I grossly misrepresent someone else's arguments in a comical manner it means I'm right
pls link me to your webcomic.

They should read "Starship troopers" instead

> You can not imagine how grateful I am to replace that book with fictional novel We, written by Yevgeny Zamyatin.

>A book about being a mentally deranged tranny is an ABSOLUTE MUST READ

Hey what if we read about the atrocities of Communism? You know what they say, "those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it"!

Oh maybe some other time haha we need to spend our time with more important things like reading about tranny freaks.

Debt is prosperity
Censorship is free speech
immigrant enclaves is assimilation
Division is unity

I always did research on an "assigned book" before I read it. If it was shit/jewish propaganda i didn't read it, I just asked my mates what is was about.

Why dont we let pedophilia be taught as well. More of the gay community relates to those than tranny. Letting a mentally unstable faggott teach small children is wrong. Teach abc 123, not jimmy loses his dick lets make her feel normal.
History will teach about this. And all i will tell my grand kids is ,It was the jews.

Meanwhile these are banned:

Tom Sawyer
Catcher in the rye
Call of the wild
Earth's Children (series)
Fahrenheit 451
A Farewell to arms
Flowers for Algernon
Gone with the wind
The great Gatsby
The Bible
James and the giant peach
Lord of the flies
Of mice and men
To kill a mockingbird

When are you planning to revolt?

Sign that.

>if you decide the book is inappropriate for your child, an alternate fiction text will be provided

OP can't read an entire piece of text without having a knee-jerk reaction.

youtu.be/ICZ06gYpu6w
Do it right on the principal desk.
Legendary.

Just do what it says at the end of the second paragraph. What are you complaining about? That they were kind enough to warn you?

How about the leftist indoctrination materials are the "alternate" materials? Or maybe they could just not be materials at all?

>Yes hello we will be reading a manual on converting to Islam
>Or if you like you can have your child read something else
>WOW QUIT COMPLAINING YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO OPT OUT OK?

>6th grade man
It was a much better larp when you said 16th grade

>>if you decide the book is inappropriate for your child, an alternate fiction text will be provided

And you will be marked as a subversive, and a note will be made in your child's permanent record to ensure corrective measures will be taken in the future.

>Catcher in the rye
Is that the one with ponyboy and his incessant bitching? I hated that book.

You don’t seem to be a good person to begin with.

>Is that the one with ponyboy and his incessant bitching? I hated that book.

Useless book, not relevant since the 1950's, but it's the principal.

Kekked

Yea. Fantastic. Isolate the 6th grader with normal parents.
Make the one with parents that don't want mental illness and anal prolapse to be a standard feature of children's books to be the weird ones. Awesome.

Amazing amounts of apathy and tolerance on display ITT.
Western civilization is truly fucking dead.
Gays shouldn't be tolerated.
Trannies shouldn't be tolerated.
Sluts shouldn't be tolerated.
Pedophiles shouldn't be tolerated.
Stop trying to rationalize your collaboration with the efforts of all of above.

Organize with other parents who are like minded and denounce the indoctrination.

pull out and homeschool. if they ask tell them you can't trust the school to protect your kids from the next crazy shooter, shame them for having no means of stopping the next nutter.

kek, whatever you say bud. pic related: superior alpha trump voter males.

Get your child out of there, this is not fun this pure brainwashing they target them young because they will believe anything and critical thinking still hasn't kicked in

Don't let you child be brainwashed

They want to take you future away save it you can defend him now as no one else can, your child will be thankful one day because he had a redpilled parent

>shame them for having no means of stopping the next nutter.
this is how we get metal detectors, loss of privacy, and cameras everywhere

switch schools. by signing that, you're probably condemning you child's academic career and risk getting put on some threat matrix

you're not really going to try the "whose more cringeworthy" game, are you?

Then a week from now they try it with something else. Then again. Again. Again. For 18 years straight.
They get paid to indoctrinate your children and they will by sheer exertion.

No. The people pushing this shit need to fear for their fucking lives or it will never stop.

Your picture is several trillion times less cringey than his.
If you believe otherwise you should probably drink bleach.

Bit

Best in thread

Jesus that made me think.

Glow in the dark nigger. shills get the oven first

let your kid read it, it's insulting to their intelligence and can have the opposite effect if you ban them from reading it
talk to your kid about it, talk to them about what their teacher and other kids are saying, talk to them about what your belief is about it

You guys are missing the point. Option now, no option later. How cant people see this?! That short sighted?

Kek

Right now people have too much to lose, and (((they))) know they can't go full overboard with SJW since a man is most dangerous when he has nothing to lose

But they are still testing the waters to see where the limit is