Right-wing vs Left-wing Physical strength

Don't you love that this is widely accepted as scientific fact?

This is a lefty site too LMAO

>(((scientific fact))) reported by tabloids like the Daily Fail

If anything that makes it more credible. They seem almost proud of the fact that they're physically meek

Why is a physically weak male supporting the welfare state selfless? If anything that would be the self interested position because he knows he lacks the ability to produce income.

r/K selection.

The Daily Mail is a conservative tabloid notorious for bad journalism.

Ebic meme

i hope they keep memeing this, because it will just make more people right wing.
the weaklings and betas will change their behavior in an attempt to be seen as alpha.
same way normies have started to larp as jews in an attempt to be seen as oppressed yet upper class.

Had to grin at that part as well. Only lefties can combine "selfless" with "more government handouts" without breaking a sweat.

Nah they advocate for shared wealth so THEY receive the homies. They don't have the physical strength to acquire their own resources so they need gimmes.

Gimmies, not homies
Fuck autocorrect

Hilarious if true.

And yet you don't refute it.

I wouldn't call myself "physically strong", I hold nationalist beliefs but I look like Goebbels physically.

What about upper body strength? And secondly it's correlation not causation

>Daily Mail
>Lefty
Gonna have to tread on you there, faggot.

I'm a skinny 5'10" cunt who can barely bench 90 lbs. But I am as right wing as they come.

I know a left-wing human rights activist who is swole af

I'm pretty much a leftist because of my desire to support the working classes and encourage social mobility, and I lift every day.

Basically my politics are that given that we can't make everyone equal equal, we should at least try to set the conditions that everyone should have a fair go, or at least as close to a fair go as we can manage. What they do then is up to them.

I'm open to discussion, what's so wrong with that theory?

The left doesn't want "a fair go" equality, they want the equality of outcome and quotas. I have nothing against supporting the working class and encouraging social mobility but that's certainly not what the modern leftist wants.

In my experience (meeting 30,000+ people in my lifetime), it is true.

Men who are mentally abled are more likely to be nationalists.

> bc white people are stronger physically and intellectually

And that is racism.

Why arent you lifting?

So, creating a situation where less and less men are out exercising, and instead sitting around watching tv, or sitting in gender studies classes has created a situation where we have a shortage of actual "men".

Who could be behind this?

This sounds like bullshit.

>daily mail

I can't speak for other what other people say and believe, only what I believe.
However, when I have spoken to people from the labour party they've generally supported that position. Now you can say that they were lying, and they might have been, but they seemed sincere to me.
There are leftists who are unconcerned with these things, it's true and primarily focused on strange social causes, but I tend to think they're a fringe group. Do these fringe elements get pandered to? Of course they do from time to time. Are they seeking to expand their influence into the mainstream as much as they can? Yes again of course they do.
So in general I would say that if you are concerned with "fair go" politics, your best bet is to work with a center left party and try to pull them away from the marginal weirdos.

Right wing = conciencious personality

Which means they're alot more likely to hit the gym and groom themselves

>center left

thats not a thing anymore. In the US no Democrat can publicly say that:

borders should exist
children should not have sex changes
blacks commit a lot of crime
police are the good guys
capitalism is acceptable
any success in any field is based on merit

Being far left is the only allowed public opinion in America. Center isn't a thing anymore. Trump is center and considered to be Hitler.