HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Al Franken is a funny guy

kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/#.Wg2rkOW5t3I.twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AyJVG
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7dd2qe/woman_accuses_al_franken_of_kissing_groping_her/
houstonchronicle.com/entertainment/movies/article/Hollywood-s-long-ugly-history-with-sexual-12276627.php
youtu.be/THu0da13fcY
youtube.com/watch?v=qi1viCI2NE8
vimeo.com/30954731
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This should ruin his career, I mean what the fuck? How dumb do you have to be?

I dunno if it will ruin him

He is an icon of the left

The lefts Roy Moore

a fantastic shit show is happening

archive: archive.is/AyJVG

How will he recover? Will Mitch the Bitch call for his head?

Sup Forums is really trying to push this story. I wonder why?

PASTA LA VISTA, AL

We're anti jew here. Duh.

This is single handedly one of the most jewish pictures I have ever seen.

It is funny, isn't it?

Franken is even a bigger pious bastard than Moore

#ResignFranken Needs to be trending. Fuck this self righteous piece of shit.

It gets traction and why wouldn't it

It makes me think you've got double standards.

>GAS THESE FAT KIKES

but

>Vote for ray

I'm half jewish and I can attest to jews being dirty bastards. I mean I know I am. I love face sitting and dirty panties. To be fair having a woman watch me jerk off is pretty lame.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7dd2qe/woman_accuses_al_franken_of_kissing_groping_her/

if you wanna just let the cuckservatives burn him at the stake, fine but who stands for the right in the bama election then?

Sessions. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

CNN it 20 minutes

They were running Moore's story non-stop, and here's the acting senator being accused

Man I cried a little when I heard about Louie I mean I fucking knew he had demons ever since his show. But it still fucking blew. I hope he got to fuck sarah Silverman I sincerely do.

If Moore got proven guilty he'd be kicked out of the senate, his own party hates him. And he'd be replaced by another republican. This is a far better option than a dem.

This is not only an accusation, but has a legit backstory and a picture for evidence. I can't wait to see how Franken defends this

He's not actually touching her in that picture.
Also, I believe the kiss story is a lie.

>one has photographic evidence from a reputable source
>one has vague accusations from irreputable source one even called a liar by her son

HURRRR DURR THEY R TEH SAME

easily memed

who puts on cab on their vest?

kek this has been a good week for maximal jewry

I think this may actually push me from liberal side to Trump.

what's even the point? there's no decent people left, might as well let Trump burn the country down.

>Oy vey!! The rural and suburban goyim are learning Rules for Radicals!!! Its another shoa!!

Embrace the shitposting side lad, its comfy in Trumptown.

this shit will go and on until every man gets his career harassment allegations and women are in charge of everything

you dont own your titties goyim

>a fantastic shit show is happening

and the fact he's a sanctimonious jew makes this soooo much sweeter
best timeline ever

Hello my fellow humans. I was a Liberal, but after all bad stuff, I am now Trump. Please upvote

Enjoy life no matter where you are, bong.

>molester

Just broke on CNN

>critical labor shortage
>the only ones to fill it.
>It's time to ... value money
>Rosenberg

Them memes just write themselves.

and they followed it up with a Roy Moore story

the comparisons of these two will expose a plethora of bias

Larry David /ourguy/ confirmed

is this the accuser? if yes she's hot, Al dindu nuffin

I always thought the guy was a flaming faggot. weird.

Fuck you "the left's Roy Moore". Roy Moore spouted hare and ignorance way before his was outed as a pedo molester.

Hello Ivan.

Nice of you to hack our election and push stories like these to undermine our democracy.

It's still not going to get you anywhere because Russia's biggest export is goat hair and natural gas.

Sorry, bro, nothing else.

holy shit, i love larry david now!

houstonchronicle.com/entertainment/movies/article/Hollywood-s-long-ugly-history-with-sexual-12276627.php
>Hollywood's long, ugly history with sexual harassment

>In her memoir "Child Star," actress Shirley Temple claimed that an MGM producer known to have an "adventuresome casting couch" unzipped his trousers and exposed himself to her during their first meeting in 1940. She was 12. Being innocent of male anatomy, she responded with nervous laughter, and he threw her out of his office. Fortunately, she had already signed her contract with MGM.

Why no talk of Senator Bob Menendez? Sitting senator ON TRIAL!

There's always someone somewhere with a big nose that knows

These fucking leftist Jews are all projecting. They are everything they condemn.

Dang

>Woman wants to volunteer for a role in military
>Knows she'd be no good in combat, looks for work in support, logistics, etc
>Finds a place in the USO, helping organize events for active duty troops, work protection details for entertainers, etc
>Volunteer for nine 3-4 week trips to Afghanistan travelling from base to base through an active war zone, all just to bring a little comfort and cheer to soldiers under constant threat of snipers, ambushes, IEDs, and suicide attacks.
>Some sleazy fucking jew tries to tongue rape you on stage in front of a platoon, and then gropes your tits while you're passed out from a 36-hour trip back to the states

He's already fucked.

>Sup Forums
This is on the top of drudge. Sup Forums is a drop in the bucket. Where are all of the sanctimonious Republicans? We know the Dems will ignore for as long as they can.

It's the top story on the Daily Mail now, too, lel.

youtu.be/THu0da13fcY

I'm not saying he is right

but I understand

hello /shareblue/, has sugar daddy Soros deposited your daily shekels?

It's something called proof

>This is on the top of drudge
It's on the top of fucking huffpost lol

CNN reporting.

Al Fraken found the picture so funny he’s resigning from the Senate. Next stop, head of childcare on Epstein Island! Or he’ll be living in a van. DOWN BY THE RIVER!

Fuck you all Franken does is pander to leftist feels. He does not represent his state and he has accomplished nothing beyond blowing a record setting volume of hot piss air.

He needs to resign. Now.

Gee I wonder why they didn't used Op's picture?

never joke about rape or the holocaust

vimeo.com/30954731

At least Al assaulted an 8/10

>The lefts Roy Moore
Except there's literally a photo of him grabbing a sleeping unable to consent woman by the udders. Now in a rational non-hysterical society we would be able to realize it was just a stupid joke. In this day and age where just joking you like to "grab women by the pussy" and mere accusations are enough to automatically deem you a rapist i'm curious how dems and the media will handle this. Are we going to see nothing happen to this man because of reasons they themselves have rabidly attacked? "It's just a joke" or "well she's wearing a vest so he's not ACTUALLY groping her". I'm genuinely curious how this will play out.

It is now officially the "He groped me" decade

this user pretty much nailed it.
no rape joke.

because we hate disgusting Jews crying respect wammen in public and at the same time being pushy perverts?