kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/
archive.is/AyJVG
twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/931191012785053696
youtube.com/watch?v=WTsDqIcpHUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

Fucking yes!

Sink this fuck.

Why are we still talking about adult women when there are children being exploited on the daily?

coincidence

Archive: archive.is/AyJVG

Lies.

i wonder what his favorite potted plant is

Holy fuck lmaoooo

Trump curse 10/10 real

This was rumored to be coming, so I'm not surprised.

It's bad, but I was hoping for a bit more.

is Gloria Allred at the scene? no?

then this is believable

I guess everyone can now hire random women as political assassins. They will just accuse random people of groping and no one can do shit about it.

Are reform jews the type who don't observe the sabbath?

ok lets work this in reverse, who hasn't kissed and groped without consent.

My grandma kissed me without consent every damn time I went to her place.

i always knew franken was a sick fucktard

There is literally a fucking photo of the bitch sleeping and creepy fag al franken grabbing her tits that was sent to everyone who was on tour that year. This fag will burn and theres nothing some shill using a russia proxie is gonna do to stop it

I'm hoping Moore wins for this very reason only. The democratic party is pretty fucked/desperate right now so it wouldn't be crazy for them to take up such a heinous tactic if it seems effective. If he loses, get ready to see basically every republican get sexual accusations at press conferences with solemn faced democrats standing behind them.

I thought he was a faggot

>getting kissed and groped by a fag
the absolute state of the left

Al must step down. Mitch McConnell needs to demand he resign from the Senate immediately

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

i beliv this women
but not who say moore is rape her
that one lie

I hate Franken but this mass hysteria should be concerning.

Fine, no need to get all angry. And I'm a genuine Russian, watch: cyкa блядь.

>Clearly a joke
You fake news crowd are pathetic!

Gloria Allred was not there. Brian Williams, however, sure as shit was. Even tweeted about it.

You have no proof with the moore case other then some sluts who only have a picture of a faked signature that if used in court would be considered plagiarism

HOLE E SHEEEET

the entire senate must disavow this twisted perv right away

It's fucking awesome. Wtf are you talking about?

Sure paco

I believe this 100 percent. Don't forget to vote for ray. He a good boy.

Franken has a long history of sex abuse allegations going back to the 90's he is ugly as fuck and would grope whores at parties many were repulsed.

I wonder if they are going to kick him out of the Senate

This is american politics now. We can only trust female politicians now.

because Trump was implicated in PizzaGate so we have to pretend it doesnt happen every single day

>may i please look in your general direction?
>may i please approach you from a distance?
>may i please ask you out with a chaperon?
future sure looks bright, boys.

Sup Forums doesn't understand it's digging its own grave

he just plays one irl

apparently franken is straight, but when he and Davis were on SNL just about every fucking week they did a sketch where they both wound up nearly naked. I suppose there was a joke in there somewhere.

I'm pretty sure this is all a setup for going after Trump later. Every accusation and resignation sets the precedent.

fire up the memes boys
let's put him out while he is down.

I don't see this story ANYWHERE, same with the Menendez trial. What the fuck?

No other media outlets are reporting it. Why is this allowed? How are they getting away with this blatant protection of Democrats?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here user

Nah. There are already people who like Franken calling her out for being a friend of Hannity. This is going to be fun

Isn't that cunt gay though?
I thought he liked dick?

I'm sure this will get just as much attention as Roy Moore's name being sloppily forged in a yearbook

Republican politicians better jump on this and fight back those fucking cucks.

Franken needs to go. The funniest joke of his career was winning a public office.
If this is the only way to get him, so be it.

You know they won't

Yeah no shit. But a suprising amount of people are unable to see the bigger game here. Forget about Trump, think future generations, shit like this sets legal and social presedent to make false accusations an acceptable behavior.

Perhaps he's just degenerate?

Do Schumer next, plz

What is the (((logical))) conclusion that will be pushed here? All these are men being accused of rape. Better elect women because they NEVER DO THIS!
This is the next era of political bullshit.

Democrats now instantly regretting their retarded witch hunt hysteria

Fuck this assclown!
Bernie Bros 4eva!

Fuck off with the concern trolling and enjoy the chaos, you fucking queer.

You're fucking up the fun

reminder that roy moore is still a pedo

This will turn into a situation of mass hypocrisy. It's going to be grand

>Do Schumer next, plz

God, yes.

Al Franken kissed my balls when I was 16 on vacation in Usa.

Nice whataboutism! Your putting party before country sweetie

*You're

no, never!

They're probably going to kidnap some Russians, say they were spies, and have a live press conference where they have them executed by a firing squad. Really ramp up that Russian hysteria to try to get everyone off this one.

Reminder that the only possible survivors of this mass panic are people like Trump and Moore.

Democrats automatically die upon accusation because they promote this culture. Only Chads will survive.

>listen and believe!
I believe you!

>“I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann. As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn’t. I shouldn’t have done it”

twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/931191012785053696

get fucked

Not good enough.

RESIGN NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=WTsDqIcpHUc

Totally right. Let's activate that apparatus in place to protect men from false or exaggerated accusations of sexual misconduct...

Oh wait there isn't one...

Who's fault is that?

Kissing a sexually developed teenager is not the same as raping a child.

Why do I get the feeling that Another kike bites the dust ?

Yeah, reform Jews are the most pozzed of all.

>I don't see this story ANYWHERE, same with the Menendez trial. What the fuck?
Hmmmm, yes.
I wonder.

Nah. Kikes will survive this because the people who report about it are also Kikes. So are the lawyers and judges in the criminal complaints

Google "Al Franken Diaper"

it was concerning 6 years ago. Now it's too late to engage rationality and go back.

Old cowboy wisdom says you never pull an indian arrow strait out. You have to push it all the way through.

OH NO NO NOOO NOOOO

Liberals are already abandoning him. It's very easy to go from hero to bum in their circles. If you're not 100% politically correct at all times, then you're a shitlord to them.

But it's not true when we do it. It's a vast right wing conspiracy.

It's only true when Republicans are accused.

As Mitt Romney and others would say, this is not a criminal trial, so it's not innocent until proven guilty. The accusation is enough, so he should step down.

So what are we going to do? Warn people about the slippery slope? Use logic and evidence to persuade people?

Most normies dont even beleive false accusations ever happen, and any that could be convinced otherwise have already been convinced. All that's left are the people who need to have it happen to them to see. That or, the people who know the truth but advocate "listen and believe" to cover for the fact that they're sexual predators.

Just be happy you are not in a position of power or in the limelight because 100% something would come out about you.

Molesting women in their sleep is a joke? Niggers like you need some gass.

Nice.

I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggone it, people like me.

There was a good chance they were gonna run him against Trump for President. He can’t recover from this. Just another rich powerful kike getting his career ruined now.

FUCKING RAPIST!

Post the contact numbers to dem and republican heads.

We must get this jew expelled from the senate today! Strike while the iron is hot!!!! It time to take this war home to these fucks

I'm hearing rumors that this guy is next. Can anyone confirm?

And unlike the right who will probably vote a literal child molester like Moore, we'll ostracize Franken for this.

Get that jew al franken the christ killer out of the dam senate guys.

Make calls, make generals with contact numbers to senate heads and demand he be expelled.

The biggest problem is so many people think the slippery slope isn't real because there's not logical reason to assume it is. But that waterslide runs on pure emotion.