Why are high school animes so common?

Why are high school animes so common?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/85G2naWJ46U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

easy setting that most japs know to dream of an ideal

Because only kids watch them

Because that's the only thing that investors think will sell.

Maybe the target demographic is Japanese high schoolers and not American weebs?

Teenagers are retarded so the plot can be retarded

This.
University and jobs are basically game over for the salarymen still buying anime. It's the last time that they can self insert and still feel slightly relevant.

>animes

Because teenagers are the main audience of anime.

Because everyone loves high school girls.

Its the target time for escapist older otakus and the target audience for anime watching nips.

Also because many mangaka start writing while in school or soon after graduating, so they can only do that or uninspired fantasy settings.

Japs think that it was the best time of their lives because they are forced to work like 70+ hours a week after highschool with zero overtime pay. then eventually they kill themselves.

Because 14-17 years old is the mental age of the people that watch it

You don't actually believe this, do you?

Manchildren are like teenagers

Youth is pretty.

Those pictures sure look normal. You're right - adults must be the main demographic for cartoons in Japan!

>s

I have a degree fuckface.

me on the right

How fucking new are you? Any industry produces a product for the people that buy it. Most anime airs either late at night or early in the morning, times when children and teenagers aren't up to see them. Otaku are the main source of income for the anime industry, because they have the money to buy the product. Therefore, they are the target audience.

Because it's a setting everyone can relate to, and it's an experience all authors had. It's why writers who didn't go to high school never write manga with a high school setting.

youtu.be/85G2naWJ46U

the target demographic or pathetic otakus who were losers in highschool so they self insert to bland MC to live the dream they were denied.

Highschool is the prime/highpoint of life to the japs

A degree literally has notthing to do with maturity

>double dipping Kirara
Why was this allowed?

Less man power needed on clothing designs.

What if there are uniforms AND different outfits in every single episode?

actually, half of the population of Japan watches anime. It's all downhill from high school for most.

>It's all downhill from high school for most.
This

lntellectual development stops at about age 16, so targeting humans with adult IQ

said the neckbearded manlette in his mom's basement before hollering up the stairs for a pizza

Just because yours did doens't mean everyone's does.

That's oddly specific, almost as if you were watching him.

Stop trying to make a reason to post your shitty video Digibro.

cause island of misfit manchild

I'm his mom, I wish the lazy git would get a job instead of holding out for "a six figure salary befitting my degree"