Why can't europoors admit we're the leaders of western civilization

why can't europoors admit we're the leaders of western civilization
we are the whitest with various ancestries and european backgrounds
we freed you from evil authoritarians to bring freedom
why are these idiots so ungrateful?

Agreed. America will always be number one

another day, another countless avalanche of threads where europeans can't stop thinking about americans.

We don't think about you.

antifascists are the real fascists

what's with these amerimutt meme I'm seeing, at first I thought it was some buttblasted Sup Forums poster but now it's shitting up the board

Thou criticize us, thus you are covetous.
We are the epitome of freedom and development.

>why can't europoors admit we're the leaders of western civilization
yeah they are. No one questions it
>we are the whitest with various ancestries and european backgrounds
yeah.. no
>we freed you from evil authoritarians to bring freedom
no you didnt. At least not alone
>why are these idiots so ungrateful?
western europe dislike usa. Thats obvious, but I dont get how europe supposed to be grateful

we sacrificed ourselves for freedom and democracy retard

>we freed you from evil authoritarians to bring freedom

Quite the opposite.

No arguments here.

Hitler was evil man, he killed innocent people and Jews too, who are based patriots here in USA, the motherland of freedom

Wrong, faggot. Take off your meme flag, impostor.
The majority of Americans are now redpilled about how much our past government has fucked up our country, and Western civilization; which is why with this new President, it is all being exposed and addressed.

you did shit. You joined the war only bc of the pacific war

This is fake diversity promoted by crazy anti-semitic propaganda, here in USA everyone has the right to be free from the evil government and not to be a slave from a crazy dictator it's a chance

sage this mutherfucker, bet he is a german.

shut the hell up faggot, you're jealous cut you ain't us

It's astonishing when you realise the good guys were actually the bad guys in WW2. I remember the first time it clicked in my brain that the Nazis were actually just trying to protect themselves from foreign bankers and Jewish infiltrators who were trying to destroy Germany and her people. And then when you research how amazing Germany was in the prelude to WW2 (beautiful people, architecture, and culture) who just wanted to preserve their history and ancestry: it's really quite sad, especially when you realise its too late to ever go back.

And then you realise just how diabolical Jews really are. Dresden, lying in the newspapers constantly, force-feeding communism down our throats, etc.

And then you realise that's what they're going to do to us, and that they're nearing the final phase of their plan for Jewish world supremacy and enslavement of the goyim.

Just fuck my shit up senpai

bit anti-semitic desu

I really, really like this image.

>all these fucking muttface meme
divide and conquer guys

Fuck them anyway.

Not liking Jews doesn't mean I want to be occupied by a foreign country and let them wipe out entire towns on a whim

Show your flag, faggot.

yes this is true the evil germans occupied you
you dindu nuffin
france best ally

I wish you weren't so delusional and I was actually paid by Soros, but I just enjoy watching American lose their shit and do it for free

>you dindu nuffin

Oh we did some bad stuff for sure, but then which country didn't

remove the meme flag then we'll talk

damn nazis were so evil man
thankfully we're free now

I'm in the land of ladyboys and I think this muttface meme is as stupid and unproductive as you dumbasses. You're clogging the catalog with unsubstantial shit just like the usual sliders.

>Not liking Jews doesn't mean I want to be occupied by a foreign country and let them wipe out entire towns on a whim

If you were a non-degenerate white male of strong character you would have been eligible to join the Wagfen SS and fight for a pan European white ethnostate without communist influence.

Instead you've ended up as a colony for African and Arab rapefugees who have turned Paris into a no go zone and give of degeneracy. France is basically a sex tourism destination for Africans looking for white wives

Hitler didn't hate the French or the British, he hated JEWS.

Don't care, Sup Forums isn't my board whereas you all leak on every other one

yurofags are so mad right now because we have the largest military and economy

what did they mean by this?

FORTY EIGHT PERCENT WHITE

96% germanic ancestry
4% cherokee

>kept responding with memes when confronted with the truth

well keep it up until you get bored, you're not the first nor you're the last to spam ad hominem here and think it'll work

>Instead you've ended up as a colony for African and Arab rapefugees

This is true for your capital too Brit. I live in Londonistan, it's a Hellhole in most of the suburbs. All because the Anglos wanted to accommodate Aryan cock by pleasing the EU.

this, they're insecure because we own the European culture now

it's always a memeflaggot who posts this thread

Muhammad, shouldn't you be praying towards Mecca right about now?

When was the last time anybody from Thailand did anything interesting or productive? You have 5 seconds to name a famous Thai invention that revolutionised the world.

fuck them

>hiding your flag

t. burger brown skinned spic monkey

>why can't europoors admit we're the leaders of western civilization
oh you are, you do truly represent the most senile, degenerate and decadent aspects of the dying civilization of the west

What makes you think I disagree?

Because I don't. London is a disgusting cesspool.

I'm getting out of this country and moving to British Columbia before WW3 starts.

Show your flag tyrone

You retards post that picture but get mad at COD why user?

you're just jealous because we have inherited from the Roman Empire now we are the guardians of White civilization

Euros itt

Why can't yuropoors handle the banter? Are you guys really that insecure?

LE KEKISTAN XDXD

I didn't say he hated the French. But I don't care if he did or didn't, there were war crimes committed against French civilians (regular ones, not jews) and that's enough for me to dislike him.
I don't blindly hate Nazi Germany, but the fact is it was a foreign invasion so I have no reason to support it. The fact they are white and I am too doesn't mean they are my brothers and had France's best interest at heart. Getting rid of the Jews and all is great, but not if it means just putting new German masters in charge

this
how could Europeans be more European than us
makes no sense right
lmao

FORTY EIGHT PERCENT

Allah save the queen, achmed

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>kept responding with memes when confronted with the truth

Why the fuck would I stop ? It has become obvious these last days you hate these memes and they actually trigger you, and it's what I'm looking for

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Muslims are the evil people, they kill jews and homosexuals, they're enemies of our fundamental liberties

YOU CAUSED 90% OF THE PROBLEMS IN THE WEST YOU DUMB FAT FUCKS. OVER THE LAST 70 YEARS, WHILE YOUR POWER HAS BEEN SUPREME, YOU DEGENERATED THE WEST IN A MULTICULTI, DEGENERATE SHITHOLE.

Oh god they trigger the shit out of these fats. I've actually seen some amerigoblins sperg in all caps in angry at this lmao. Meme of the year 2017

>posting old tired recycled shit

t.19% percent

>whitest
>with various ancestries
>mongrellus [lat]

you know everything isn't about race we aren't mad nazis here we praise individual rights

The mutt

I burst out laughing, You're alright, leaf.

Found the redditor. If you spent more than a month lurking this board you'd know full well it's all about race. The default discussion on this board is fucking race.

>war crimes committed against French civilians (regular ones, not jews) and that's enough for me to dislike him.

Actually Germans were renowned for being decent and well behaved to prisoners of war all things considered. Obviously this wasn't the case all the time as, especially as the war progressed but the irony is that Germans valued justice above all else which is why they despised communism. Justice was Hitler's central message. Jews were a subversive force in German society and we're trying to corrupt her politics and morals as they've done in every single country since Roman times. Germany was fighting against that. And they realised it was as much of a racial struggle as anything else, since Jews are biologically predisposed to parasitic behaviour as we can all see now in retrospect.

I must have over 200 of these memes.

>t. still triggered

stop lying, we are a multi-racial patriotic nation and we're way more successful like you fucking Paki, you're just not on our level

Same. I got a fuck ton from Sup Forums too. Post them m8

>I watch Sargon of a cuck and steban bolynu
>i'm alt0right
>le maga

kill yourself.

>every time a burger says its d&c

>this is what prime europosting hours look like

fuck off shill

Amerigoblin hours is literally naked chinese cartoon children and calling everything shariablue

Truely, the time of the ameriorc has comr

Hahaha britbongs have stooped so low, teaming up with canadians. Achmed should do wonders on your mothers' pussies

>Achmed should do wonders on your mothers' pussies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>multi-racial patriotism
>trying to reenact a mongoloid version of 4th reich while sucking off chad billionaire globalists
Pick one, mongrellus

Getting rid of the Jews and all is great, but not if it means just putting new German masters in charge

Hitler wasn't the diabolical evil mastermind who wanted to enslave people as you are making out. He wanted to create a white European ethnostate without the subversive influence of Jewish democracy (whoever controls the mass media controls the minds of the masses, who will vote for their own enslavement). Looking at France today can you honestly tell me they were wrong? We're now going to become slaves to our Jewish and Arab overlords in the countries are ancestors spent thousands of years building.

*round of applause*