People will unironically defend this

>people will unironically defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PcnH_TOqi3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumb animals won't forget who the apex predators are now.

Daily reminder

Didn't know they gave out trophies to elephants. Hell I didn't even know there were any elephant hunters.

I'm guessing this happened as a result of Trump's rule that 2 regulations must be lifted for every 1 new regulation implemented.

So what? I hate feminists too

i shot an elephant once ama

>Comparing the brain size of an animal that wheighs several tons to that of a human
>what are proportions

Where are the dolphins?

>tfw elephant brain
>tfw to smart to be endangered

did you shoot it with a bow and arrow? cuz that takes skill

Elephants are niggers

nah i shot it a dirty look
was making too much noise while dying

More muscles require more neurons to control these muscles.

Wow, deep, now adjust the ratio so it's in proportion to body size and you'll find that elephants are brainlets.

>Bringing a black market into the open where people can see what is going on and who is doing it
>Bad

Not me. If Trump is somehow responsible makes me agitated even though I voted for him.
I don't think any elephants should ever be hunted.
Do we hunt dolphins? Dogs?
Elephants are special animals. They have life memories and will never ever forget you if they get to know you. The form very strong bonds even across species.
We should not be killing them. They're not deer or fucking cows or Elk or anything like that.

Elephants are entirely meaningless.

I wonder if that is his endgame.

fucking stupid move if true, this kinda shit will get democrats elected in 2018/2020.

Blame the Chinese.

Vigilante killings of trophy importers

>too intelligent to defend against hairless apes 1/5th your size

Raping someone.

this will benefit the insectoid chinks, they will want to eat elephant ear soup think it will grow their little dicks

Its good for conservation efforts, like the Cecil lion thing

>Do we hunt dolphins? Dogs?

I don't know about rape fish
but feral dogs are hunted and trapped all the time

I hate when statistics are presented like this.

I wonder where are all the elephant civilizations

Whites destroyed them.

The people hunting big game are the same people who contribute the most resources to big game reserves. Eco warrior faggots put no money where their mouths are. If it weren't for big game trophy hunters, animals like the white rhinoceros would be extinct.

an elephant is more intelligent than your average american

>Defend this

Why does it need defending? Fuck elephants. Fuck every species that isn't our own, or isn't immediately useful to us. That's nature, user.

It makes total sense to me. Hate, and animal abuse, are not profitable business models. Anyone caught importing will feel the wrath of the public.

i think most people are uneducated on the significance of this. It fosters the illegal ivory trade which is a huge industry mostly run by Chinese.

are you chinese? do lack empathy for animals or are you just being a dick?

chinks are also into rhino horns and tiger dicks trades. they think that make their dicks work better

Look up some raw chimpanzee* footage, and then tell me all about empathy.

*Literal chimps.

The anarchist ideal of vigilante justice usually just works out to a stupid angry mob.

Killing animals for hunting is fine as you do not waste the animal and show it respect by preparing it. Killing animals for sport is Nigger tier degeneracy and shows you off to be a cunt rather than a man.

KYS mountain Bosnian

Why should our government put yet another restriction on us, when we are a small amount of the people responsible for killing them?

Why should US hunters, who often do this killing on private land, have the US government restrict their decisions?

How about china? How about the shipping containers which are seized full of thousands of elephant tusks, headed straight to china/asia?

Yes, killing endangered animals is wrong - but the focus should not be single hunters killing an elephant - the focus should be on the huge demand for elephant tusks and the native africans who kill the elephants to supply that demand. Hunters from america are not the problem.

Methheads tell me that if you legalize something it becomes safer and better regulated.

That bucktooth seal okay?

theres literally nothing wrong with hunting elephants.

1. The hunting license costs a fuckton and help the local economy

2. The meat feeds the local people for weeks

3. It saves the animal from dying of old age which means being eaten by lions. Would you rather die quickly from being shot by a human or ripped to shreds by lions while still alive suffering for days while you're being eaten?

people who are against legal big game hunting are ignorant and need to shut the fuck up.

People do not hunt elephants to eat them dickwad.

I'm tired for my civilized society having to pay for the fucking up by others.

The chinese demand is responsible for the massive numbers of killed elephants, yet my government should enact restrictions on my actions for it. no.

The vast majority of plastic in the oceans (approximately 90% according to recent german study) comes from rivers draining mainland India, China, and SE asia. Yet the government here should create restrictions on my plastic consumption, needs to make me feel guilty over my no recycling enough, needs to tax me for the creation of another smart recycling scheme or new responsible landfill.

again, the white man's burden, however this time taken to absurd levels by the white man's guilt. fuck you fags

I support it.
>inb4 DID YOU EVEN KNOW THAT HUNTERS PAY BIGLY FEES TO HUNT EXOTIC ANIMALS AND THAT MONEY IS USED FOR PROTECTING THE ANIMALS
Oh yeah? How about you just donate if you care so much about the animals without shooting any.

as long as they don't become extinct
too often it's illegal hunting who just take the tusks and leave the meat

Good, they'll never forget who's boss.

right the point of a game PRESERVE is to PRESERVE. of course hunters are against poachers, and the poachers are always niggers so blame niggers not the American Dentist who pays 3M to the game preserve to support the animal populations.

African elephants are the niggers of elephants.

Asian elephants are more civilized. They help out pahjeets and china men move logs and shiet.

Ever see an African elephant in the circus? No.

>The white race.
>To smart to be replaced.

>>too intelligent to defend against hairless apes 1/5th your size
>What are guns.

this is a bit more accurate

save the ants, man!

Baboon vs Chimp
Who would win?
youtu.be/PcnH_TOqi3I

I have an antique piano from the 1920’s im trying to get rid of. Think i can finally sell that antique ivory off the keys??

You retards realize this will probably save the species from extinction?

This right here. If you're talking environmental health, humanity is the most problematic. It's either kill all humans, or fuck the environment. If you aren't killing yourself right now, don't be a hypocrite and pretend we owe mother nature anything.

We don't need to kill humans to protect the environment, just kill non-whites.

Chimp all day.

These trophy hunts often give reservations enough money to help the remaining elephants survive and keep the reserves running. As for "special" animals, there are none, not even human beings.

Based. I wish Don Jr the best of luck in his future hunts.

Elephant hunting is redpilled af too.