How can white bois even compe-

>how can white bois even compe-

Other urls found in this thread:

diw.de/de/diw_01.c.438772.de/vermoegen_in_deutschland_durchschnittlich_83_000_euro_fuer_jeden_aber_hoechst_ungleich_verteilt_nbsp.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE WUZ GETTIN MONEY N SHEEEIT

>the alpha fux
>the beta bux

Reminder if you're fucking/dating girls over 24 you are beta bux for a girl who wants to settle down (i.e. take your money because Tyrone had none)

What's the median household wealth of other countries, like Germany, Norway, etc.?

I remember reading that the average household income in Washington DC for blacks is $7,000 while for whites is $300,000 this is actually really fucking hilarious.

>$1700 family net worth

how?

quick give them all our jobs!

King Obama doing so good for the black community. Hahahaha God damn. It literally went down 80% under Obama. Hahahahah

This ill only result in more gibs policies

most have a negative family worth due to denbts

Buying Jordans instead of index funds

In 2014 it was 84.000 € per household. But those statitics aren't too meaningful, since wealth is usually concentrated in the top 10% households. Reunifaction also makes for some german special characteristics.

Source: diw.de/de/diw_01.c.438772.de/vermoegen_in_deutschland_durchschnittlich_83_000_euro_fuer_jeden_aber_hoechst_ungleich_verteilt_nbsp.html

Seems plausible. All the whites in DC live in the nice rich neighborhoods in the north/west while all the nigs live in the disgusting slums in the south.

I guarantee jews are being counted as white in that graph.

Estonia is always right. Also they tend not to have any investments/savings, living paycheck to paycheck, so even the ones that are debt-free aren't looking good long-term.

It's probably not accounting for government gibs

Also, do most Germans own houses?
I would guess much more Americans proportionally own houses than Europeans just due to how much more available land and cheap housing there is, and owning a house makes a huge difference in terms of net wealth.

Basically, but its pretty pathetic, im only 18 and i work as a UPS package handler and make more a year than an entire family. God damn, must be my white privilege acting up.

when /ours/ goes up, there's goes down, which proves they are the white mans burden, as they quit working when they see we are making more tax dollars for them.

dats $1700 rims on muh car, nigga.

Just like a nigger to steal from other niggers

I have a gun collection worth more than black families net worth. How the fuck does this happen?

No, traditionally we are a nation of renters (around 47% I believe). But look at me; I pay 320€/month everything included and have banked almost 40.000 € in various forms. I do it, because its I remain mobil, its stressfree and last but not least renters are well protected here.

On the other hand, whenever you sell or buy property there are fees and taxes that can easily add up to 20.000€ per transaction. So most people only do it, when there are more or less certain to settle down. One of the few good ideas in poltics here is to suspend those costs for your first, self-used home.

>better educated
>lower criminality
>stable households
>higher income
>universally attractive race

I don't get why all of these insecure niggers even try and make it out like they are more desirable than whites.

It's not even worth wasting your breath on since all the stats indicate that non-white women have a higher change of marrying a white man than white women have marrying non whites.

Dis grahp untrue we wuz kangz n sheit whiteboi

DC is essentially segregated.

No, you just have pride like most other honest white people. Niggers do not have pride. So if they can find a job doing easy work for like 15 hours a week and get subsidized by the government, they will. Or if they can find a way, just don't work at all and string out unemployment benefits indefinitely.

Do your politicians ever bring up how good/bad giving tax breaks on first self-used home has worked out for us burgers? I think it is a bad idea (would rather have the government stop companies from buying up houses and just give tax breaks to anyone buying a single self-used home, even if it isn't their first) but I'm glad it exists because I benefit from it.

WOO-WOOOOO!

-te

>ABSCOND

Well this is very problematic, seems like the only solution is redistribution, take the wealth from the oppressors & give it to the oppressed.

>I guarantee jews are being counted as white in that graph.

he's on that shit