Senator Al Franken is a Sexual Predator

kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

>the skits were full of sexual innuendo

>Franken had written a moment when his character comes at me for a ‘kiss’.

>He said to me, “We need to rehearse the kiss.” I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again.

>He continued to insist, and I was beginning to get uncomfortable.

>We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.

>All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.

>I felt disgusted and violated.

>Franken repaid me with petty insults, including drawing devil horns on at least one of the headshots I was autographing for the troops.

>When our C-17 cargo plane took off from Afghanistan I immediately fell asleep

>I couldn’t believe it. He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep.

>I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated.

Let's please ruin this cuck, its right as they're hyping Moore accusations too so they HAVE to cave if this gets attention

#Franken #AlFranken

GOGOGO

This is a joke right? lmao

Al Franken needs to resign

#FrankenNeedsASpankin

I heard the rumors.......I saw it coming...............

Awkward

It's okay, guys. He's liberal.

FRANKEN LITERALLY RAPED A SOLDIER

uummm.... Al Franken like, touched my vest while I was like sleeping, I wasnt conscious but it like, traumatized me and stuff :/

any user that is happy about this is a faggot. you are a man first, everything else come second. if this nonsense is allowed to continue, every woman that wants a piece of you to settle a score, can take you down with a twitter post. this is the oldest jew trick in the book, and only beta ass kissers fall for it.

How is it that all these cucks are sexual predators? Did Sup Forums fool me?

>DURRRrrRRRrRRRRRRRrrrr

read the whole story, you leafy faggot.

Ohhh this is the chick from that poker show. She was hot as fuck.

the story is that she sat on this for 12 years, faggot.

Tell me again how long the Roy Moore story was sat on?

12 years is a lot less time than 40 years.

Roy Moore did nothing wrong, queer.

20 years old. The woman is a professional slut. Are we're going to believe her, but not Moore's accusers? Are Republicans striking back?

WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)
>WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)

WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)
>WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)

She has pictures.

His accuser is also a Playboy Playmate whose rose has faded, so ... yeah.

This truly is the greatest time to be alive

I thought she was just a model dressed up for a USO show

Democrat Jew molests mutt ho. I'm enjoying the destruction of the democrats.

No, no, no, this can’t be true. Pic related.

It's hilarious, and it never loses steam.
I really wonder what are the long-term impact.

For all their "Oh but the left immediately denounced them !", I'm absolutely sure it will move a sizable sare of women away from the Dems.
And at least, they will have to shut up about Muh sexism for a decade.

>cuck
kike
dumb mutt

When i saw Al Franken trending on twitter i thought he made some remarks against Trump and its another circlejerk pushed by twitter into trendign so he could run in 2020, but imagine my surprise...)))