Swedish woman Raped by Syrian migrant commits Suicide after Prosecutor drops her Case

Swedish woman Raped by Syrian migrant commits Suicide after Prosecutor drops her Case.

>“Victims of rape! Those who do not want to know – don’t read this! He who raped me has gotten a chance here in Sweden. He lives next door to me and a friend of his was there that night. Everything happened in my own house.
>Late one evening the doorbell rang and I thought something happened to my neighbour, who is seriously ill with cancer, but no… I was trapped in my bedroom, where he raped me while his mate was standing in the hall.
>Despite reports, interrogation, forensic investigation which found bruising/damage caused by rape, gynaecological investigation proving the same, technicians finding evidence in my home, etc. I still received a phone call from the police on my 30th birthday that he was released because of lack of evidence… His friend has been haunting me since that day, looking me up online under false names, and stalking me in real life. What does the police do? – NOTHING!!“

theoldcontinent.eu/rip-angelica/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2aHwvRSAzY
thelocal.se/20171116/a-growing-number-of-swedes-are-victims-of-crime-survey-assault-sexual-harassment
youtube.com/watch?v=XVe7OipmvHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP Europe
We tried to warn you niggers were terrible
You called a stupid racists
Enjoy

Race war now!!

Svens tell us more about this.

rip europe and white race

we are comitting suicide electing this cucks

Poor girl, sorry there was no one to help her.

bump for real news

Sweden is lost. The whole country should follow her example.

Why didn't she try and kill the person who raped her? If you got nothing to loose then you don't just keel over! You do some damage back!

They better pray there is never a civil war, the police commission and politicians will be the first to go.
God willing the feminist cunts in charge over there get thrown to the niggers to be passed around for a few weeks before the day of the rope

>30 years
>lives alone
I bet this is a strong independent wimyn who dedicated life to resisting fucking white male oppression, celebrating diversity and voting for a large government, but now somehow discontent after getting what she asked for. Good riddance.

Who pushed hardest for the migrant policy with EU?

She deserved it.

She prolly voted for the no dicks that allowed this to happen to her. So sorry honey. Hope you don't have a daughter because it's her fate as well

Well America seems to be on the whole anti-sexual assault roll now. Spread the news

should of killed the negro before killing herself desu
F

toll: paid

who gives a shit about this thot lmao
she voted for it

>invites migrant back to bedroom with his friend
>want threesome, his friend doesn't join in because he thinks 2 men 1 women is gay
>migrant gives rough fuck instead she enjoys it
>regrets it next day because internalised racism makes her feel guilty for sleeping with non white
>accuses him of rape
>feel so much regret she kills self
>hurrr durrr le migrant be taking our women!!!

Sweden has must strict rape laws in the world, if there was truth to this they would have been arrested and prosecuted. It's a sad story but pointing the finger at migrants is not the answer, it's men commit 95+% of rape and internalised racism has a part to play in this story.

R.I.P ANGELICA, SHE DIED IN VAIN

lel

toll double paid

exactly.

white knights are worse than women.

She was weak. She wasn't cut out for this world. Good riddance!

leftists and the government will unironically shitpost to avoid threads like this from being at the top of the page

Remember Swedish men, not your woman.

It's quite simple really. They let the rapist go because he's a sandnigger... He was facing 10 consecutive life sentences if he would have been white.

F

I revel in it for the most part

LOOOOOOOOOLLLL

lol the lefts insanity has led to their own self destruction

SAY IT LOUD. SAY IT CLEAR. REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE.

Yup another diseased britwit brain.

If the perp were native he'd be in jail and she'd be alive. Easiest crime to prosecute in Sweden. No medical examination required.

No go internalise some racism bitch.

sounds like she was a headcase that lead some niggers on and got caught nodding (being fucked up) Always watch your backs around blacks- Kindergarten shit

the fucked up part is that this used to upset me, but now when i read stuff like this i just think to myself that this is what sweden deserves for its stupidity.

but race is just a social construct :(

Bump

Intolerance of migrant rape is racist. Any feminist who doesn't support migrant rape is a Nazi.

>Muhammad DINDNU NUFFIN
he was one of your cousins?

Meh hard to feel bad for this thot vote feels get raped i guess

She should have taken the life of the rapist before her own.

>BONGISTANI INTELLECTUAL
Nigger, you're people can't even be trusted around knives. Why should we trust you on this?

There is no coming back from this all.. All that is going on right now with blacks and middle easterners gaining more and more power over us and subverting our countries. The leverage involved and the power behind all of this is like nothing that has ever happened before. All of the social and legistlative actions being taken and added to every day will take away any initiative which would create any reactionary power against this all. Our women will simply absorb into them, into what they want.

What are we going to do? Just watch ourselves die? This is so incredible and surreal.. These people will kill us. Just simply being free of hatred will not take away these peoples hatred. For that to happen they would need to give up their greed and all of these things which benefit them.

They speak against killing based upon an idea and then do that 10 fold. All this for slavery? I never owned a slave.. i was always very vigilant to the plight of the poor and oppressed.. i spoke out against racism and felt it in my blood and i still think that what these people are doing is evil. What is it going on these peoples head who are black and feel that this is warranted? They are just as insane with hatred as any burecratic white man of the past. Do they not understand this? Do they feel this is equality? What are we going to do?

We would need to be free of greed to be discontent enough to combat this, other wise we will die. Some people say these leftists will destroy themselves and we will be able to rebuild but they will have the nukes and be in charge of infrasructure.. Think of blacks in charge of nukes.. They are going to destroy the earth.

>he thinks women have agency
sad part is, bong's probably spot on

Does anyone have pics/social media of her supporting rapefugees?

this

We shouldn't defend these traitorous and filthy roasties. If they love niggers and goatfuckers so much, they can live with the consequences.

You made your bed, bitches, now get raped in it.

Sad, she had no brothers?

If my sister told me this I would go after the guy, matter as fact.

yup. there is no star trek for the white man

youtube.com/watch?v=x2aHwvRSAzY

The swedish authorities are just needlessly terrorizing their own population at this point, it just looks sadistic.

checked and this'd

The stupid blond stereotype exists for a reason.

Yeah RIP.

angelica.wiktor on klikebook

She hates Trump by the looks of things

>bash the trash(can)

You will be purged

Flag change when?

and you're probably an incel from r/cuckolding

>should
It already has

>i was always very vigilant to the plight of the poor and oppressed.. i spoke out against racism and felt it in my blood and i still think that what these people are doing is evil.

You are weak! Kill yourself!

more caps faggot.

JUST

Crime in Sweden at all time high, up 15% from last year. Over 180.000 extra victims of sexual assaults mostly aged 16-24.

thelocal.se/20171116/a-growing-number-of-swedes-are-victims-of-crime-survey-assault-sexual-harassment

Welcome welcome in our country refugees!

She was a Lesbian and had problems with overdosing on pills.

After Sweden collapses, the savages will swarm into Germany looking for more gibs. Then Germany collapses, then France, then Britain. Western Europe will look like one big Detroit.

i am pro immigration we need genetic defects like this women gone and the only way to do so if play the jewish way inviting the enemy in . let the enemy take care of our enemy which is femenism ,.

la heim

>Swedish woman Raped by Syrian migrant commits Suicide
>Swedish
Well deserved.

nope. I've had my chad stint until I hit 25.

Women are degenerate, plus I'm a footfag so sex isn't that big of an itch anymore

This is what swedish women voted for

I don't know why they're upset that they're actually getting raped by undesirable shitskins. You women literally voted for it. Don't like it? Stop voting for the parties importing more and more somalians into your country.

No supprise sand niggers need to be gassed. Nuke all those dirt countrys and fix both the jew and muslim problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVe7OipmvHU

Considering the quality of men in her country, it is entirely possible that there was no one for her to marry.

did she not have a father or brother to protect her? A family member should have killed the rapist

>30th birthday
>not married
and
>white country
>shit skins
This is where we are heading

not funny

better get rid of that cross, infidel

In the end, it's probably what the politicians wanted her to do. She's solved their problem for them. Muslims are more important than tax payers.

And for the record, Detroit is a lot safer than most of Sweden right now.

>Migrants rape a girl in Sweden and the government does nothing
>mfw

I think at this point many liberals know that immigrants from African and M.E. countries are problematic, but they are too afraid to admit they were wrong.

After years of debating liberal friends, I have noticed that they never want to concede when they are wrong—they bend themselves into pretzels before spazzing out, but they will never admit defeat.

I think its the same thing here. The repurcussions of a conservative uprising if they admit they were wrong would be too great for them to concede at this point.

They wont stop, even if it continues to be to everyone’s detriment.

Anyone here talked to swedes recently IRL? Shit's fucking hilarious when you adress the problem they're having the women simply can't aknowledge it, with the man it's horribly blackpilling how they see the future

>lesbian
a leftist, then
it sucks but shes only getting exactly what she asked for - cultural enrichment
she did the right thing by killing herself, one less feminist/leftist voter and no mongrel child will be born from their union

>calls people weak
>hides behind meme flag of an ideology that promotes weakness and strength as evil
Ok

Migrants raped and killed more than 1000 Swedish women since 2015.
Swedish authorities remained silent. They want to prevent being called racist because they don't want blame dark skin men.
Very sad.
Pic related. This woman disappeared while she was running. Migranrs involved probably.
(Please do not comment her body type)

Do you honestly think we are going to win? Im not trying to get people to be pessimist but be clear about the truth of it all. What i see is a monstrosity. These people would literally need to be educated enough to stop their pleasure and the way it conditions them.

Do you think that be being strong aginst this it will go away? Nothing is being done about it now and this all wont just go away. What is necessary is for people against this to understand their pacifism and greed. I know these are awkward words but this is uncharted territory.

People being fucked over by this would need to be discontent and understand that part of their head. It isnt going to be done by simply having ambition like a normal person those people will simply go on like they have been being obidient.

If you see all this insane shit happening and think that one day one of these situations is going to change people so that they take the necessary action against this you are wrong.

Every day we are being more and more imprisoned and immobilized.

>guanteed (You)s

Yeees, more rape! Every muslim in Sweden should rape ten Swedish girls.

Not from what I can tell in OPs link.

i read the article, she was a lesbian

Germans can kill everything when they are unleashed.

It only mentions that she had a mother who helped her.

Trips of truth cannot be undone

that's because our dying breaths will still bear the crux of impotent rage as the world around us darkens.
Then one day, the last white person will be chased down and cornered, only to be showcased like an animal, killed andexperimented upon

that pic bae took of him is so cute
sweden is muslim in the future, and its beautiful

if she had a gun she could have taken her own justice.

Damn, she's kinda hot. I wont be surprised tif some Ahmed raped and killed her.

Who cares. She voted for it and had buyers remorse.

Women aren't like that. They are overgrown retarded children that have no idea about the bearing real life decisions like voting millions of shitskins into your country have. This girl was cute. Sweden failed her.

you mean she failed sweden

I literally just saw a 10/10 blonde aryan woman with her nigger partner and their niglet spawn. It's not common to see these couples despite what Sup Forums says but they exist and usually just annoy me more than anything but this time it really got to me, so much rage. How can these fucking sluts betray us like this? How can they continue to vote against their interests and continue to reap what they sow by spreading their legs to these subhuman invaders?

I want this fucking country to collapse only so me and my other country men, at least the ones with balls left can kill all the non swedes and enslave our god damn women so they never put us in this situation again. I swear to fucking Odin that these cunts will feel the white mans wrath.

>What does the police do? – NOTHING!!“
Well duh, all the money goes to gibs.

You can thank the worlds first feminist government and your fellow women for that.

you mad white boi?