Revelations

Hello motherfuckers, God is pretty angry right now, you ready for the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUoBkhTFdWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every single end times prediction has been false. Its not happening

oh yeah, god told me it's on like donkey kong.

I was ready in the 80s the 90s the 00s the nu-10s. Shit im still ready. Tell God to hurry his ass up

Would anyone like to be saved right now?

>3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

>8But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

what if I get repeating numbers tho?

soon

There have been scoffers all throughout history, and those were not the last days. Every single person who thought they were going to see the end of the world has been wrong

we already strayed too far from god, we deserve the fate that we made for ourselves.

t. some Christian faggot in 1339, 1458, 1758, 1883, etc

Reset when!?!?

I'm totally ready

>There have been scoffers all throughout history,
Uh huh.
>1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

Well just so you know, Jesus died on the cross to allow you to be a "bad boy" and still come to heaven.

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to speak for God, user.

Wowee sure got me with those proofs.
>according to this, during the last days people will be boastful and scoff
>traits that have been displayed all throughout history
Still not happening

End times happen every day. Poor smucks die from violence, disease, hunger, or get hit by a fucken bus.

Put it this way, statistically more people will have been dead in history prior to an Apocalypse than those that die from an Apocalypse. So the chances of you being one of fucks that lives to see the End Times is pretty damn low. Worry about your life today and not about some fantasy event used to drum up FUD.

I'm old enough to remember "88 reasons why Jesus will return in 1988" When that failed, the same guy wrote "89 reasons why Jesus will return in 1989"

He kept writing the same book until he had a stroke in 1999 and was unable to write anymore.

Uh huh.
>14For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 16Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

You wouldn't be able to, Jesus doesn't go for neckbeards.

People die everyday, but life goes on. Its a bitter pill to swallow, which is why boomers cling to end time hope, they can't stand the thought of people living after them and forgetting about them

>A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
>2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

It's happening anons

>be american
>christcuck
>get shot
>get told god is a lie
>starts to vomite bible verses
>"and that's why god is true"
>get shot again

jokes on you, ban hammer is coming.

Uh huh.
>9But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

>10But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

>14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

why i'll box your ears you lill whiper snapper.

muh god of love is always angry it seems.

Doing God's work, user. Well done. Fucking preteen edgelords deserve to be kicked off this site.

i'm pretty much proffering it end soon

>666

Sounds like a cop out
>the end times will come when people are boastful, prideful, and reject all these end time prophecies
>hm? All that has happened and the end times STILL haven't come?
>uhhh....MYSTERIOUS WAYS LOL YOU DONT KNOW GODS WILL

Bring it the fuck on. I have no regrets in the decisions I've made. If I must be judged, then I will do so knowing that I stand by my choices, right or wrong. If I must pay for some of those decisions then I welcome the challenge. Until that day comes I shall continue to live my life doing what I believe to be right.

The thing about revelations is that it's constantly happening. Cycle of civilization, if people abandon God and worship instead themselves the four horsemen appear. Happens all the time in history, and if you don't think the collapse of civilization is hell on earth you have something else coming

Revelation*

You are a fuckin pleb. Get out

So when is the new date out? haven't heard a thing since sept 23...

Uh huh.
>1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. 3And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. 4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

>5Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river. 6And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? 7And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. 8And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

This, my choices are not mistakes and are not "sins"

Fuck that and fuck you. I don't deserve anything, my actions are not bad because you perceive them to be that way

youtube.com/watch?v=tUoBkhTFdWA

Everyone deserves to go to Hell.

Hmmm
>Deuteronomy 28:53
>Then you shall eat the offspring of your own body, the flesh of your sons and of your daughters whom the LORD your God has given you, during the siege and the distress by which your enemy will oppress you.

>I welcome the challenge

LOL, there will be no challenge. You'll get white throne judgement and your mental clock is going to be so so spun, you'll be scream begging.

Now, I'm not saying this is good, but very very sad. God doesn't want this end for you, but He won't force your hand and will continue to give you free will to choose your way or His. But at the end, He has to do something with you. put you somewhere. it can't be with the believers. So it has to be somewhere else.

It sucks man and I pray one day you change your mind.

Yea yea whatever didnt it already happen back at 2012 you are late. If the world is ending how about you keep quiet about it already capisce?

That's talking about the Jews getting BTFO for rejecting God and His Son.
>If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed. And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God. And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it. And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind: 66And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life: In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see. And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again...

>a god who is angry for stupid reasons
literally #notmygod

Yup.

>Literally happened September 23rd

Nothing has happened since that's been world breaking other than the God Emperor has been even more glorious and the pedophiles/satanists have been having more and more cracks in their armor showing like the world is finally waking up.

If this is the end, I fail to see how this is a bad thing unless one group pulls the nuclear option.

I love when burgers post.biggest retards on the earth.

Death? No
Torture? No
Nothingness? Maybe but why should I care if I won't exist?

I'd rather be the one suffering than others. You can't break what is already broken