Former Playboy Model

>former Playboy Model
Reminder this is a 10/10 "girl" in 56% land

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qi1viCI2NE8
thecrimson.com/article/1976/4/16/live-from-new-york-its-al/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-tax/u-s-congress-poised-for-first-vote-on-tax-cut-plan-idUSKBN1DG1G3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dindu nuttin

Tan qts are best qts

it does not work the other way cletus

Whatever makes you feel better about Achmed coming to your sister tonight, Sven.

>Deflecting from the issue at hand.
Try harder shill

Keep it up Sup Forums i think this is the only way to get rid of them, if you have some gore that would help as well..

>Reminder this is a 10/10 "girl" in 56% land
Be quiet!

quintessentially American

The joke is that it's impossible to grab at anything while it's covered with kevlar. Is this what a sexual misconduct allegation actually looks like under the hood?

If accusations w zero proof from 40 yrs ago is enough for McConnell to say if Moore wins instant investigation would most likely lead to impeachment before the man even becomes senator then what about proven sexual 20 yrs ago by a current senator!?

Should be fun to see the mental gymnastics the democrats go through to defend him after the whole Moore saga the past week.

>10/10
Leeann was absolutely bangin, my dude!

Expect some "bombshell" to come out tomorrow or tonight to sweep this under the rug

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT ALREADY THIS IS AN ATTACK ON MEN!
FUCKING ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

69% white btw, stop citing statistics without the bare amount of research

>Low confidence regions
>Finland
heh

Yes

*not including illegal immigrants
*including hispanics, arabs, and north africans as white

>The joke is that it's impossible to grab at anything while it's covered with kevlar.
Nah, fuck you. If there is one thing that pisses me off it's people fucking with me while I'm asleep. That is top tier creepy shit and as much as I hate to use the word, it's bullying. She obviously turned him down and he turned into that raging beta that calls her a slut and tries to shame her. She was asleep, you don't fuck with people while they were asleep. I'm just as crass as everyone else, but if there is a time when a woman doesn't consent it's in her fucking sleep. The joke wasn't about kevlar it was about groping her in her sleep, dumbass. Franken is such a cunt I hope he has to resign.

Not only did he do it, he got a photo of it and showed everybody.

>Is this what a sexual misconduct allegation actually looks like under the hood?
To liberals? To Al Franken? Are you serious? Liberals are rabid about this type of shit...you want to give him a pass?

Yeah, I could see that. He seems to be in favor with the dems and repubs at the moment. The girl also doesn't seem like a nutcase, she seems more like one of those uptight wife material women, which will probably prevent the media from helping her out.

That picture could really be a meme though.
>Hollywood asshole turned politician
>groping a woman
>In Iraq
>While she is dressed as a soldier

There is symbolism in there somewhere, it captures so many elements of our generation. The contradictions, the horror, the humor, all of it in one photo.

if thats the joke he was trying to make he deserves to get prosecuted because thats turrible.

Why the fuck would any of those be included as white? And illegals don't typically sign the dotted line on the census.

>France
>le 0% face

>you want to give him a pass

Not really. It's obvious this has turned into a witch hunt though. I'll let heads of political opposition roll, but not for reasons of principle.

Oh look, a le ___ % face thread. Nils finally feels comfortable revealing his flag now.

This didn't age well.

>It was hard to tell whether Franken was serious or not. His round, plump face certainly looked sincere, and with the aura of innocence radiating from his big, thick glasses and curly hair, who would have doubted him? He was, after all, a 1973 Harvard alumnus himself, so he should have known something about the value of his Psych and Soc Rel degree.

thecrimson.com/article/1976/4/16/live-from-new-york-its-al/

A fucking harvard grad too, what a funny guy.

Fucking with people in their sleep is fucked up, taking pictures of it is worse, doing that to a model traveling to a combat zone is just the mark of an all around through and through shitty person. This isn't a witch hunt. He is also a hardcore SJW, so I don't even see what your issue is. The photo speaks for itself.

I actually feel more like the weinstein stuff might be a witch hunt because it involved him just trying to have sex with women. I'm ok with that, I'm not ok with sexually harassing a woman in her sleep and trying to publicly humiliate her because she wouldn't kiss you. You are all kinds of fucked up if you don't see the issue here.

"entertaining the troops", for a woman, means taking it in every hole each base she visits. Sometime 1:1 sometimes a train sometimes a GB.

t Iraq vet

because the governmnet says thats whose white
>And illegals don't typically sign the dotted line on the census.
estimates by Pew research say there are over ten million illegal residents in the US, they don’t have to sign any line or whatever you’re talking about

AL FRANKEN MUST RESIGN NOW

The funny thing is that I was in Bagram when this happened. I went to the show Franken put on and saw Tweeden giving autographs and taking pictures with troops.

you obviously aren't an iraq vet

This gif is infuriating because I keep trying to see nip but she turns around too fast

This whore is a 10 just about anywhere.

Those fat brown fingers...

Love this meme

She knows what she is doing too, lel

Part of the issue with our country is the unrealistic expectation of safety it gives women. The main FOBs were somewhat connected, but the further you go out it becomes more and more difficult to investigate shit like that. It also seems like an unnecessary distraction and the less dramatic and annoying a woman is the less likely she would be to report it. It used to be expected to have that kind of behavior down range, but people like Franken pushed the idea that women will be safe anywhere. It doesn't surprise me that he of all people would take advantage of those circumstances.

I fuckin hate this faggot. Glad he's going down via his own hypocrisy. Too bad it's from opportunistic roasties. Hopefully this is all just them eating their own.

>> I keep trying to see nip but she turns around too fast

What are you, a fucking infant needing mother's milk? Fucking faggot. Dat ass is what hi test alpha males care about.

yea it does faggot, it says so right in that meme

She's obviously full of fucking shit, and it's a hit job on Franken. She's taken miles of cock, probably nigger cock to boot. Fuck her.

are you saying us military women don't take it in every hole

You're getting a taste of your own medicine and it tastes pretty shitty, huh?

She isn't a military woman, guy, she was one of the entertainers

lel, Franken is an ass, you u r dum

>unrealistic expectation of safety it gives women
this is why mandatory civil service is necessary. There are a million benefits to it. It redpills people about all the different kinds of shit people around the world, as well as working with the shit ones in your country already. Women turn less liberal because they see the threat of death war and rape. This is a good thing

lmao

Franken is a cock, but this chick is also a retard.

This country is a joke, one giant contest to see who can be the biggest victim.

This is what Nietzsche described as slave morality - those who are weak are considered strong.

Only on Sup Forums you'll see neckbeards disgusted at a man imitating grabbing someone's breasts, then turn around and support a politician who admitted on camera to grabbing women's vaginas when he meets them.

Remove Frankin from office

So has he stepped down yet? That's the goal here folks. We don't want this faggot around anymore.

Hi John. Hang in there. Your time is coming.

Yeah, I'm not buying this outrage. It was a staged photo and a joke between celebrities.

I think it's kind of funny how Leanne Tweeden decides to bring this up as some sort of dark secret when the tax bill is being debated.

I'm not a fan of Al Franken and I hate the Democrats, but the whole timing behind this is suspicious.

Leanne Tweeden is cynically exploiting this "MeToo" bullshit to aid the Republicans.

>10/10
asking for it

>between celebrities.

oh I guess its cool then. you leftists are really pathetic, the beast you created is being turned against you and now you're squirming. SQUIRM FAGGOT SQUIRM

How new are you.

I couldn't give less of a fuck that some bitch got grabbed by them titties.
I hate that it was a jew that did it. And I find it disgusting that the "female" is a mongrel mutt.
In a normal society none of this is possible, because both would have been in the gas chamber long before they had a chance to molest each other.

So I'm a leftist because I don't care what two celebrities did in the past?

That's cute.

Updated

>that flag
LOL

Grab em by the Kevlar vest!

Has anyone made a template with him on a blank / transparent background yet?

>REEEEEE YOURE SUPPOSED TO HAVE MORALS THAT I CAN ABUSE

you're a leftist because you're a faggot who thinks Al Franken gets a pass because "durr shes trying to distract from da tax bill"

kill yourself jew

She already got hacked. Dumb shitskin told Hannity in a PM that the photo was staged and she was just pretending to be asleep.

You must be a teenager or college kid who decided to jump on the alt-right bandwagon to feel like you're smart or important somehow.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-tax/u-s-congress-poised-for-first-vote-on-tax-cut-plan-idUSKBN1DG1G3

The timing is hilarious. Two celebrities do a gag photo in the past and then it's conveniently used against Al Franken when this crucial vote is taking place.

Grow up and stop using Sup Forums as your news source, kid.

Damn, you're so edgy bro.

Yeah, you know you have about 5 things wrong in that statement? That is what happened. Not on camera. Not what he said. Not how he said it. Just wrong. You're brainwashed.

>Falling for /leftypol/ divide and conquer bullshit.
Neat.

its just banter you fucking snowflake.

playboy models are rarely 10/10s user

Its clearly shown in Apocalypse now that the girls were passed around.

>And they let you

Fuck Trump if I ever saw that motherfucker I'd put him in the sharpshooter. I'd hit Pence with the tombstone pilediver and I'd rape Baron with a cactus and I'll have him rape me with a strap on as we watch anime and as Melania gives us hand jobs and we'll watch her fuck the biggest bbc in America as Donald watches and cries as he jerks his tiny pink Ninja turtle

We should embrace diversity and acceptance of other cultures and orientations

>YOU ARE PAID TO POST THIS MEME!

This is why people don't want to hire women. Men can joke around, if you joke with the wrong woman you go on a sex offenders register.

we need to push for his resignation NOW. fire up the emails boys we going in

That monkey is a 10/10? It doesn't even look female. KEK

>Trump is still in office
>amerimutts are so retarded that the number one chimp is still in office
>that retarded orange faggot is still president
I would run up and pull his pants down and get m gf's gym partner to stick it up his ass.

Hahahaha Americans are still in debt, your Trump lost! Haha Bernie 2020!

Trump went from hosting a show full of D list celebrities to hosting a cabinet full of D list politicians!

>2017
>Pot and dog blowjobs aren't legal in Murica
plebs

>Drumpf
>hasn't been impeached
America, you are all to blame for this

is this the meme that will finally replace the shitty frog and pale man?

I would like to use my free speech. I would like to say that [this post has been redacted and is now propagan-err, we mean property of the United States Government, we will not accept hate speech given towards Trump, enjoy the rest of your day and remember to always vote Republican

>left
I see Trump at the club
>right
I see Trudeau at the club

That's a sexy waifu. I wanna pull my foreskin all over those knife ears

I'll stick an action figure up my ass before I'll ever say I love republicans

>butthurt mongrel
Keep those tears flowing, Ty'shaun

I hate al franken please let this sink him

Americans are scum of the earth, Canada is better.