Would you accept her contract?

Would you accept her contract?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!oR1iCCRL!ocPOSf9kJmcl1NhH6g6sRdAH9PFgJOmEVyl3QW56c4w
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/11/10/arc-3-rem-taking-care-of-subaru-and-camping-out/
pastebin.com/jELdbTH6
g.e-hentai.org/g/995471/995c467fd9/
g.e-hentai.org/g/995394/37f8ca9c22/
pastebin.com/sTd7dtAx
youtube.com/watch?v=Hvg4tZc8J9M
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Hector
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yea

Stop creating new threads

we are here

Arc 4 Ch 58
mega.nz/#!oR1iCCRL!ocPOSf9kJmcl1NhH6g6sRdAH9PFgJOmEVyl3QW56c4w

Previous stuff
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Arc 3 Ch 35 ⅔
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/11/10/arc-3-rem-taking-care-of-subaru-and-camping-out/

For animefags looking to continue the story
pastebin.com/jELdbTH6

Fuck off with that bait thread

Fuck off with your clickbait shit.

Fuck I ain't reading that. Its like a EULA right? Just click accept and continue.

Fuck you, catloving faggot, i'm sticking with this one.

Stop being so damn autistic.

Bros, despite my heart feeling heavy from your incredible malice, I still like you all.

>won't go away no matter how adamantly we tell you to
Stop bullying us and go away

>people call this evil
Are you out of your mind?

>implying the masterpiece/mediocre threads aren't all made by you
>calling anyone else autistic

Don't worry my bro, I'm not leaving. I'm not bullying you either.

>Patrasche responds by stretching her neck out, rubbing her snout against Subaru. The gesture contains both affection, and sulkiness at being left aside, inspiring a tickly kind of feeling in Subaru.
>Subaru: “Sorry for this suddenly when you're still waking up, but have a job. Can you ferry me back to the mansion again?”
>Subaru pats her snout. Patrasche makes a noise in a 'You're just hopeless, Subaru-kun...' kind of 'no choice but to do it' way. Subaru sighs in relief at getting her agreement and unlatches her gate, readying to lead her outside
>Subaru-kun
---------------------------------
>[Subaru: Emilia-tan, you noticed that too? I also noticed that. It makes my heart flutter, so don’t do that too often please, Patrasche.]
> It makes my heart flutter

>(Bit from the Fugel Tree confession)
>[Subaru: But, when I look at you, my heart flutters. …You can think of me as a terrible guy.]

Is subaru sane at this point? Is he going to start asking Patrasche to fix his hair?

Shit, what did I sign? I don't want to go to no gay tea party

Yeah, she'll even patch you up after the earthquake she caused made the roof collapse on you and broke your arms

Lifetime of suffering

Reminder this is the actual new thread and the new ones should be deleted

Why are you memetexting like a newfag?

>please go
>no
Bullying.

>He starts asking Otto for translations

Subaru is sane, just not as sane.

Tornadoes aren't evil. Earthquakes aren't evil. Monsoons aren't evil.

>he didn't read the EULA
look at this faggot and laugh

It's the only way you'll understand.

As long as it isn't gay suffering

Just don't drink the tea and you'll be fine.

I don't understand why you all bully me so much even though I try to be as nice as possible

Drop everything you are doing right now and just not act like a faggot

But how am I acting like a faggot?

OTP

That reminds me, did typesetter user ever finish the image with his bangs down?

Nope. Too busy at the moment. Anyhow, I just saw this translated right now. Re:st room has also been scanned.

g.e-hentai.org/g/995471/995c467fd9/
g.e-hentai.org/g/995394/37f8ca9c22/

I do understand you love for felix as a character and who the fuck knows, maybe he would be even okay as a husbando, but noone wants to stay in the thread when it's loitered by so many pictures of your one and only love. Treat it as the mental equivalent of a conversation where someone randomly begins screaming FELIX DA BEST!!1 OTP!!! CRUSH A CUTE! with total disregard for the topic discussed.

But I don't even post THAT much. One post here and there won't annoy anyone.

He's like a classic tripfag. He would be only a fourth as cancerous if you guys didn't feed him replies.

Is it good or bad that she got a watersports doujin before Echidna?

These are just getting wilder and wilder

WITCHES DA BEST!!1

Surely they won't, keep going, catbro

Its also the only one I've seen that takes advantage of RbD

Thank you my bro

So, we've already established that witches should be treated like forces of nature, somewhat uncontrollable, totally unpredictable and wildly powerful.

What does that make bishops?
Since Gluttony said great malbeasts only listened to him cause of the genes of their creator and Sloth dropped some words about that there is a limited amount of witch genes he can spread (the more he has, the stronger the Unseen Hand authority), it's heavily implied that bishops got their genes straight from the witches, and in term of average rankings they are pretty much equally powerful.

If I was to distinguish them I'd say that maybe the witches have concerns and a mentality that is truly inhuman, whereas the bishops are extremely flawed humans (or elves, whatever)

Wait, did he actually die at the end or just faint from exhaustion?

Love you too bro

He died the first time he caught her outside. She transformed and murdered his ass.

Thank you

I made a new pastebin with an alternative interlude 1 link to avoid awkwardness.

pastebin.com/sTd7dtAx

Considering Satella has all of the Witch genes after her little tantrum 400 years ago, they likely all got them from her.

Some of the Witches are a little more relatable than other however. On a close, personal basis, it's terribly difficult to dislike Minerva, but from an outside perspective she's a monster. Typhon is literally just a child with far too much power. Echidna has very "human," relatable behaviors, but is entirely untrustworthy, like a textbook psychopath. Sekhmet is just lazy and unmotivated as all fuck. I'm not terribly familiar with Carmilla's character since we haven't seen her in Arc4 yet and I don't plan on skipping, but from what I've read she's a very meek person with the unfortunate curse of Lust.

The other two are almost completely unrelatable though. Satella's blind devotion, insatiable desire for love, and shallow affections make her entirely off-putting, as does Daph's unnatural hunger. Hunger to drown out all moral obligations. Hunger to override reason. Hunger to enough to consume oneself.

Do we need to start talking about mana cows again?

Is drawbro coming back? He didn't stream in Friday like he said, and he seems to not have been here since. I wonder if he's okay? I don't want the cuddling angels to be the final legacy he left us with.

Come back bro

Nee-sama is amazing.

But there's an underlying unreasonable madness to it all

Minerva won't accept that she is causing more problems than she fixes, and takes it as her fury to a world that allows such misfortune to punch endlessly and causes disasters endlessly.

Typhon is completely unreasonable and will harm you over the slightest offence. her self-righteousness is beyond reproach and she cares for little else.

As you said, Echidna is good at faking being human, but is a true psychopath.

goddammit, I wanted to stop reading half-way so bad but couldn't look away and forced myself to continue anyway

Where did the Witches get their genes then? They all used to be human, or whatever, after all.

So, basically there might be a theme of not accepting an idea that there are things beyond one's control.

Echidna's Greed is not accepting that one can not know everything.
Carmilla's Lust is not accepting that you can be loved by someone without your interference.
Minerva's Wrath is not accepting that there are times you need to wield violence, etc, etc.

How do you distinguish between a true human with psychopathic tendencies and a psycho who fakes being human?

Something tells me the answer lies with Pandora, maybe Hector who is the only male witch so far and one we know even less about.

>How do you distinguish between a true human with psychopathic tendencies and a psycho who fakes being human?
As long as they're faking, you don't. You could tell when they just sort of casually forget and eat a baby or something.

>Where did the Witches get their genes then?
From their parents, duh. How do you not know this? You're worse than Emilia.

If she'll agree to mine.

Oh, I'm sure Pandora probably played a huge part in releasing the Sins, as it's hard to ignore the implications of her name, and she's probably also the main person responsible for offering the Sins to others. We can't ignore that Pandora is the first woman in Greek mythology, after all.

However, I very much doubt that Pandora is the actual source, though she might be patient zero.

Rem is only good for rape.

I want to say it was probably a result of someone experimenting with magic a long, long time ago but the authorities don't really work on the same rules. I think the one confirmed interaction with mana and an authority is Minerva's healing sucking out all of the mana in an area and causing disaster.

It's not rape if Subaru's willing.

What's yours?

I meant Rem gets raped.

The problem is that with humans there always could be unknown reasons to do stuff which instead would be misattributed to malice.

Also what the hell are authorities anyway? Magic is pretty OP by itself but those abilities are even more bullshit. They are used like an additional limb IIRC, so how do one feed and sustain them? How do one make them grow? I'd love to get a mechanics recap of what we know so far.

Well for traditional magic it goes like this

Most beings use their own energy and release it through their gate. It's very much dependent on your control, resource management, and genetics as you can't cast magic if you blow all your mana (unless you use special drugs) or damage your gate drawing it out.

Spirits and certain beings with an adapted organ for it like Oni draw in magic from their surroundings. The mana that comes from the world. Some magic users (Spirit arts users like Emilia and later Subaru) prefer to have spirits do the heavy lifting as they can abuse a near limitless supply of mana.

Authorities probably draw in ambient mana like spirits.

Would you risk being gutted for a one night stand?

I actually get the feeling that the Authorities are somehow alive, especially with all this "gene" talk that comes along with them and how the lyrics to Paradisus Paradoxum refers to a "virus". That whole song pretty much comes across as Satella singing about how she's increasingly being consumed by the Sins.

I think someone found, and was infected by, the still-living remains of something old.

>Would you risk being gutted for a one night stand?
>Risk
You're getting gutted son.

I wouldn't have the guts

Hell no, Elsa is on top of the list of fictional woman i'd prefer to have nothing in common.

That's a refreshing idea. Envy was born when Satella ingested incompatible witch genes, and other witches had mentioned that they don't really dislike the latter, while the former one is their enemy. IIRC they also mentioned that it was Satella who put them to rest, not Envy.

So, i guess, we got ourselves a motive? Could it be that Satella knew that the virus would consume every witch so she killed them to absorb all the genes into herself? Her power seems to be consume everything.

>the lyrics to Paradisus Paradoxum
For reference:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hvg4tZc8J9M
>Now let me open the scar
>As the virus mixes in. Casting that rainbow in blackness, I'll take to the sky!
>Noise lies hidden, wet from the honey of red flowers.
>It creeps up in my chest; "You wish to be reborn, don't you?"
>An eternally resting paradigm,
>Was devouring my heart, corroding me away.
>Now let me open this scar,
>As the virus mixes in; instincts are laid bare beneath.
>Grew up in the loneliness
>A broken reality. Casting that rainbow in blackness, I'll take to the sky!
>I'll break out now, from this labyrinth of sanity,
>Toward an inverted contrast!
>My form reflected in blue glass,
>Sends a cruel smile trembling up my throat.
>I'm changing into a monster-
>This mutual betrayal, just another deeply falling process.
>Is this my insanity?
>Even that question alone is proof of my blindness and appetite.
>That world I leaped into without a second thought,
>Is like a paradise of paradox!
>"Live it up! Live it up! Live it up!"
>I awoke.
>"Live it up! Live it up! Live it up!"
>Experiencing my emotions at will.
>Now let me open this scar,
>As the virus mixes in- with reborn instinct.
>Grew up in the loneliness
>A discovered reality. Even if I'm defiled, I'll seek more...
>I can never go back! This paradox has been bleached of its color.
>Yes, this is my sanity; I'm embracing that freedom!
>Casting that rainbow in blackness, I'll take to the sky!
>I'll break out now, from this labyrinth of sanity,
>Toward an inverted contrast!
>That world I leaped into,
>Is like a paradise of paradox!
>Reaching toward a vortex of taboo,
>I'll wield the blackness, exposing that rainbow!

>implying you'd get anywhere before being ditched, opened up in a dark alley somewhere

Fuck no.

>all this minerva fanart already.

Guess we all know why keujo is flopping rn.

Japan all about dem tits.

If you had to deal with Rem and Subaru's shit all day you'd seek clown cock too.

>So, i guess, we got ourselves a motive? Could it be that Satella knew that the virus would consume every witch so she killed them to absorb all the genes into herself? Her power seems to be consume everything.
That could make sense, but she'd have to make sure she herself was killed by the end. She may have been inadvertently playing to someone's plans. Absorbing all of the Sins/genes seems like it'd be the sort of thing that would actually help revive the source of the Witch Genes. Honestly, I don't think either of Satella's personalities were entirely sane by that point, even if Envy is obviously more incoherent.

I'm just going to throw out a little guess here and say that Envy is an incomplete form of the true "god" Pandora is trying to restore, and she tricked the Witches and Bishops into helping her incubate the Sins until they'd be strong enough to be combined inside of a single host.

It's worth noting Satella does want Subaru to kill her. How he's supposed to do that and why it has to be him is the real mystery.

maybe the genes need a female vessel to give birth to whatever their whole being is, so satella wants subaru to kill her and take them all so the witch gene ends at him

Well there's Hector, who may throw a wrench in those plans.

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Hector

I think Satella's incompatibility might actually make her an imperfect host. They obviously need to go find one compatible with all of the Sins.

Would you let her punch some love into your poor broken soul?

i want minerva to clover me like i beat my meat thinking of her

Only if we were outside and away from anything fragile, like buildings or people.

The way it works is the disaster will happen several miles away from the place she's operating. She's like an adventurer playing whackamole.

I said away from anything fragile. As it "out of range" away. Like, "on the moon" away.

I don't think you can out of range her authority. That or she'll knock the moon down.

>to kill her and take them all so the witch gene ends at him
Wouldn't that make him the new undying power? At that point, with his higher compatibility with the Witch Genes, I think that's exactly how the "god" would be reborn.

>that pic
you can't just photoshop memeboy onto anything

but heres the thing: hes from another world, what if the curse tying him to that world ends the moment he kills satella, he immediately returns to his world and the new god fucks everything there

>“Oi oi oi, what are you doing running late? Roswaal, weren’t you the one who set a meeting time in the first place? A guy who’s loose with time is loose with a whole lot more, right, Rem?”

>“That’s right, yes! Even though Subaru-kun was oversleeping and wouldn’t have made it in time if not for Rem. I don’t mind if you praise me.”

Did she just call him a slut?

I'm not sure that works quite the same way in Japanese, but since he's the clown that is going for one girl while banging her sister, I can roll with it.

Well, I think everyone will get fucked over regardless of whether he remains or is sent back. I think if that happened, that would make the last boss be Subaru Vs the shadow that grew inside of him.
She's not wrong.

As an unrelated question, does anyone know why listening to Wishing actually makes me cry? It's strange, because I usually feel completely dead inside.

Don't lie.

You'd seek the clown cock regardless.

So i havent read the recent tls but whu are there 2 girls that look like emilia.

We have satella AND echidna. I thought echidna was satella. Fucks going on in this story

That's fanart and one of them >is< Emilia. Echidna doesn't look like Emilia she just has silver hair which may or may not be real because she wanted Subaru to trust her.

So wait, Re:zero has interesting shit like this? I brushed it off as moeshit. How big a plot point is what's depicted in this image?

>i'm not caught up with the story but expect my assumptions to be correct

Donadona is portrayed as a silver-haired human girl.