CBTS #377 Black Rock Edition

PREVIOUS BREAD

More Eyes on the Heart of Q

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED

Q confirmed
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/damartin32/status/930978421726957568
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/11/15/remarks-president-trump-his-trip-asia
youtu.be/x6pKyrAREpY?t=2756
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930490487903084544
archive.is/nrHcv
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
stanmed.stanford.edu/2017spring/how-mens-and-womens-brains-are-different.html
scholar.google.com/scholar?q=Chromosome Study organization&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV052kzsPXAhXBm5QKHfkdAMIQgQMIJTAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE NEED TO FOCUS ON [C]LOWNS [I]N [A]MERICA, BLACK ROCK FINANCIAL, AND MONEY LAUNDERING.
>WE NEED TO FOCUS ON [C]LOWNS [I]N [A]MERICA, BLACK ROCK FINANCIAL, AND MONEY LAUNDERING.
WE NEED TO FOCUS ON [C]LOWNS [I]N [A]MERICA, BLACK ROCK FINANCIAL, AND MONEY LAUNDERING.
>WE NEED TO FOCUS ON [C]LOWNS [I]N [A]MERICA, BLACK ROCK FINANCIAL, AND MONEY LAUNDERING.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us..."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES)
SUMMARY
KEENMIND IS KEEN
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS

TO ANONS THAT WANT A DIRECTION:
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, Fake News etc..
2. Dig into the $$$ trail

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) NEW CRUMBS
Assange asking Trump foar a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Lots of memes White Rabbit memes V2 The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

1) Hamdullah Mohib, the Afghan ambassador to the US USA VRS Mohib ?

2) Parag Vaishampayan NASA JPL USA VRS Vaishampayan ?

3) David Mejia accepts plea deal after shooting Miami Gardens police officer USA VRS DAVIDMEJIA ?

4)Adeyinka Ogunlegan, 32, of Laurel, Maryland USA VRS Ogunlegan ?

THIS IS FIRST BATCH , PROCESS + GO TO UNSEALED INDICTMENTS LOOK FOR NON NORMAL NAMES ( EASIER TO FILTER) GOOGLE THEM THEN CHECK GOOGLE NEWS ALSO

this was to be posted last night before this thread just dissapeared , i have no idea where we are at now .

(you) brainlets falling for fake Q trips
>must be bliss to run on 10 total neurons

>>Q- We, the people, are who they are afraid of.
Why? Because only we alone as individuals have the power to defeat evil.
HOW? “The divine prayer of choices”
While we know little about the Indo-European origins of Zoroastrians because nearly all of their history and culture was destroyed and/or rebranded by the Muslim conquest, a great teaching was preserved known as the Ahuna vairya or the “divine prayer of choices,” which is very potent in defeating evil.
In the ancient Gathas, Zarathushtra describes evil as a primordial force that we create when we choose to believe in falsehood with our thoughts, words and actions. Therefore, a key to the destruction of evil and the suffering it causes is making the right choices, which brings us back to the divine prayer of choices, which specifies three things that are to be chosen in accordance with Truth: the lord, the judgment, and the rule.
The First choice requires that we choose the object of our worship (the lord) in accordance with truth. Although the pantheon of local gods whom Zarathushtra had to contend with are not around today, we too worship many gods, just different ones - money, power, prestige, appearances, position, and corporate icons. By Zarathushtra's standards, such gods are not worthy of worship. Instead, we need to choose what we worship "in accord with truth.”
The Second Choice is "the judgment in accord with truth" which is good thinking, that we think for ourselves as opposed to blindly accepting what others may tell us.
The Third Choice is choosing to establish, or bring to life, the rule of "willful actions stemming from an existence of good thinking" - to be a saoshyant -- a savior, a redeemer, a truth seeker. We might further say that this third choice involves becoming an example for others to learn from or choose to become the change that we would like to see in the world.

OP please update sealed indictment count:

twitter.com/damartin32/status/930978421726957568

SUMMARY FOR NEWFAGS

You newfags realize these types of LARPing threads about some impending happening have been around on Sup Forums for ages right? You realize this happens once a twice a year on average and nothing ever comes of it. I mean, the whole reason I know you’re a bunch of newfags is that you DONT know this always happens. If you’ve been around for any amount of time you’d have already fallen for this type of thing before and then learned your lesson. Please stop making these cancerous threads.

>but but this one is different, muh Q..
No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped

can someone refresh me on when blackrock was added to the list of shit to look in to and why?

4.11 11.11 22.11 4 11 22
GS

>whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/11/15/remarks-president-trump-his-trip-asia

>South Korea agreed to harmonize sanctions and joined the United States in sanctioning additional rogue actors whose fund and funds have helped North Korea and North Korea's nuclear and ballistic missile programs. It's unacceptable to us.

I SWEAR the "d" in the first 'fund' is silent when he says it.

youtu.be/x6pKyrAREpY?t=2756

How did Q know *immediately* that the 2 second segment of the video was significant?

indeed

WILL DO THX

WHEN WILL US ARRESTS HAPPEN?

The military + president need to take our country back ASAP!!

>This is not mine. It's from another user from a thread from that night before last. It may be linked already, but I didn't see it. I thought it was good information.

THE SWAMP – It's all connected

I've finally finished my graphic to help normies understand The Swamp and it's many layers.

My thinking is that most people need a context in which to understand what's happening and they can't 'get it' without showing them the layers of control and HOW they influence and control the world we live in.

Even this graphic just covers the bare minimum.

A next step would be a graphic to show how Pres. Trump + military/good guys are taking down the Cabal/Deep State. I didn't think I could show all that in one graphic. I think it has to be another graphic.

If any anons have suggestions on how I can improve this one, please let me know. I'll make any changes that seem reasonable and can fit without making it more cluttered than it already is.

We need to help people withdraw from The Matrix by helping them realize they are living in it!

So DJT flew over NK to prove it was no longer controlled by the Clowns and the airspace was safe. He mentioned in his tweet where he call KJU short and fat that perhaps they would be friends one day.

whoever it was is faster than us or is legit

the odds of the latter are greater than the odds of the former. this is depictable mathematically.

Can you please add the spreadsheet link with all the Q posts?
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

It was in AntifungaLeaf's "butter" posts at the top of the threads (if you can't fit it into the OP)

TY for fresh bread..bless the baker and his butter...

Lets end the Fiji BS...check bakers butter for OFFICIAL and VERIFIED Q happenings...that is the OFFICIAL and VERIFIED Q posts for all you newfags!

Forgot the link.

Up to Sessions and Mueller...but soon given the indictment count...

there is no end to the shilling, you just need to make sure anons that need updates realize what the new tactic is for the day

preach it brother

My theory: he had one of his team post the picture, to which he then responded.
But...why wouldn't he just post it himself?
(Thinking out loud)

Yes end Fiji BS. If you watch and listen to his speech he was clearly very dry. His tongue stuck on last few words before he drank. Was really just thirsty. Dehydration from flying 20k miles

Great job!! Thanks a lot for that - I really like it and will be helpful.

Do you have a higher res one? It's a bit difficult to read the smaller text.

The SWAMP, the (((banking system))) and satanism are also covered here

youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw

Parts 1 and 2 are mandatory for critical thinkers!!!

Donut on this meme..WAY to much for Grandma...just right for an autist...

For user seeking confirmation of @damrtin32, here is a fresh screen if his page.

>Do you Trust Trump?

Ask yourself one question:

why are there so many shills dedicated to telling us to shut up, if this is just a LARP?

Youre welcome and sorry I wish I did, but that's all the user posted that I know of.

>(Thinking out loud)
dont.

GOT IT. THX.

Nevermind: found it! THANKS!

No one is talking about VQC posts, but this was from a few nights ago in case anyone wants it.

Needs to be a tad more explicit about the JQ.

I've seen you graphic on Twitter several times. Its excellent for normies. Thanks for making it.

What video?

THANK YOU!!!

As if looking into a Barnum sideshow monkey stitched to a fish is actually a thing. . . ffs

I am serious when I say that last night we upped the vibe and they got real quite...

this is a battle THE WAR BETWEEN THE EARS...every user they get to leave because of their BS is a V for them...everyone one of YOU who stays or comes back make a STRONG statement to THEM...

Into battle Brother Knights...

Just in after a long absence, Know i missed alot. Can a faggot get a catch-up???

Can someone please post a few websites where normies can look for information you seek? It would help muchly. Thanks for all you are doing.

Does anyone have the meme with the bar chart comparing arrests made during Trumps presidency compared to other presidents? Thanks in advance.

>"You're not going to believe what's NEXT!"
t. Facebook-tier clickbait peddler
You sure are "pedrilled"

Here is an article detailing Epstein's flight list! Boom!

gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992

+++
VOTL

I wish I made it lol. I just didn't see it in the op's link. I thought it was great information that should be shared.

Hey, why is the conversation so civil? Where are the shills???

the response to this will be, "this doesn't belong here" and of course if you go to the catalog there will be 100 haulohoax threads, 100 blacked threads, 100 btfo pol threads, 100 "but you said this race can't read good" threads

>gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992
BELETE THIS.

Well, who ever made it did a great job.

hahaha it was still a fun wikipedia article
I had never heard of fiji mermaids before larper mentioned it

BATTLE FOR THE SOUL OF HUMANITY!

I was inclined to agree at first, but listening again, I'm unsure.
it sounds to me like he says "... who fun...d and funds"
He pauses kind of before the d, but he does say it just before continuing.

Sorry for wasting a post but I want to say that I'm glad such a series of threads exist. I'm lurking everyday when I can and desu I've never seen such tactics to make people go away in my life. It just conforts me that we are on the right track. Thanks to everyone that makes those threads possible. God bless you.

Do you find a larger resolution of the jpg?

Tripcode q had probably make an appearance soon if this is to maintain any meaningful momentum

This is why the pedos won't be given justice, Trump is just as guilty. We might get rid of some corruption but not the real problems in this disgusting world.

Blessings to you user. Eat the bread and share it with everyone

that being said there are a fuckload of shitty recycled x-tier conspiracy bullshit floating around cbts but that is probably 80% shilling and 20% legit schizos

Their tactic is the same everyday.

>Identify yesterdays organic dead end.
>Push hive into dead end.
>Muh Fiji.
>Rinse.
>Repeat.

What Shills don't realize, is that I have unlimited autism and time to dedicate to shitting on the CIA.
We are the Magicians, allied with the Wizards and Warlocks. Hopefully we are holding up our end of the bargain and this alliance continues to prosper.

>Do I trust Donald Trump.

As far as I'm concerned I'm currently the member of an information guerrilla militia and respect POTUS as the head of my Chain of Command.

No shilling will ever change my mind. See:
>Unlimited Autism and time.

Just Praise God (((they))) were stopped from carrying out their plan. Is Bill Gates still poisoning Africans? Have the good guys dismantled all the mass genocide plans yet? Have they dismantled (((their))) many underground elaborate safe bunkers while they disposed of the rest of us? What is STILL in Greenland? God Bless.

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Trump is not a pedo

Fag

thanks user, I did not see those

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is a war for our souls
The old ones can only feed on the depressed and depraved
Stay vigilant, judge using Love and Joy if you still feel uncomfortable about God

>As far as I'm concerned I'm currently the member of an information guerrilla militia and respect POTUS as the head of my Chain of Command.

NEXT BREAD WILL BE MY LAST FOR NOW
>NEXT BREAD WILL BE MY LAST FOR NOW

SUMMONING NEW BAKERS FOR 379. I'LL DO 378.

No we are getting somewhere.
They have gone back into years of phone calls to do these pedo roundups. But they want to use what they have to barter for control back in key places, not just bring down the whole house of cards.

We need to work on Iron Eagle, Godfather III, Dream, Lords prayer. I say they are all about the same thing.

Thanks I'll watch this later.

You're willing to believe so much, but you can't see the truth right in front of you?

exhibit A:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930490487903084544

>what is the first letter of POTUS' licence plate?

Learn how to read past the first sentence.

Yes: here →

Not just Pedos but standing up to Horneywood and cleaning out the slime from congress.

whats below the plane

What truth is that homo?

eryone missed my point xcept one guy... no results for people named @damartin32

On VQC...

...correct on battle won on 911...
...MANY possible timelines past that...
...on eclipse YOU rocked it! Upped the vibe..
---#itshappening!
...EVENT..our glorious EVENT is HERE...

Angels are singing..literally...every eye in the Universe is on US right now..little old planet Earth...

Will YOU stand UP and take YOUR planet back? That is a choice we all face...but KNIGHTS..by virtue of you being here and now...you have made your choice...

So lets win the WAR BETWEEN THE EARS :-)

>Here is an article detailing Epstein's flight list!
Thank you! I was needing something like this, I'll add it to the spreadsheet.

Also, ARCHIVE EVERYTHING, besides not giving adbux, clowns and other bad actors can make things/sites/people/info "disappear"

Yep..that too! Donut!

OP please add these to the next bread.
news 15 nov
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Q over DPRK Infographics
Feinstein cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
Booman and another user asked me to add them to updated pastebin. with all the confusion
you probably didn't spot it or bookmans updated pastebin.

That book isn't much of anything. . . guy was a financier and fundraiser.

There are photos of his flight logs out there to be found, those have the names of the people that took flights with him to his pedo island.

If you look at the pic, its from his twitter page.

Those are the key places, a few of them.

The problem with this list is it basically has every rich or famous person on it. It looks like he used his private jet service as a way to rub elbows with influential people, so he could then feel them out for whether they would be interested in his more exotic services. So a lot of people rode on his jet; only some of them ended up molesting kids on the island. But leftists are going to cling to that list because Trump's name is on it, hoping even if their whole side goes down, they can take him down too. I think some of them have gotten so deranged about him that they'd actually consider that a fair trade.

>377
KEEP THE ENERGY HIGH ANONS!
BLESS YOU CRAZY AUTISTS WHO ARE STILL FUCKING HERE AFTER THESE LONG WEEKS

What is Defcon 1?
What is Defcon 5?
Q

""Defcon has 5 levels.
Defcon 5 Neutral
Defcon 1 WMD
Defcon details remain classified and criteria for their setting has changed over the years.""

Why do women vote left?
Because they move in spirals - theory - Thoth of the atlanteans EMT’s
Because right attracts the systematics the less spontaneous the older (Recent onion article)
Left attracts women because they're more prone to a political system that evolves and coexists with… feelings.

How do they think?
With their emotions, their intuition and their gut. An effective enough methodology to support impulse emotional reactions to base beliefs.

Do women think or feel?
Primarily feel.
Are feelings the same as thinking?
No but they have a direct correlation.
What's HRC's gender?
Male?... (I could see it)
What's BO's gender? }-lol fr do
Female (Fits perfect)
Which MO's gender?
Definitely male.

How do you change your gender?
Surgery… thinking. Hormones.
Wait… Neurosurgery??
stanmed.stanford.edu/2017spring/how-mens-and-womens-brains-are-different.html
scholar.google.com/scholar?q=Chromosome Study organization&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV052kzsPXAhXBm5QKHfkdAMIQgQMIJTAA
We must Search Anons!

Is it possible?
Is possibility rhetoric at this point?

What is gender?
XY

Why is the gender line being blurred?
Anttchrist has no gender.
Promotes human augmentation
Bad vibes bro

Still investigating, will update