The absolute delusion in Europe

>The absolute delusion in Europe

The Nords know whats up.

USA IS THE BEST!
Best at what?
THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD SHUT UP YOUROPOOR!
Surely you're not the best at everything or you would win all the olympic medals lol
SHUT UP YOUROPOOR ENJOY YOUR MUSLIMS HAHA

>Frogs think France did the most to win WW2

>t. Allah Mahmood al-Nijmegeni

France literally sucked Hitler's dick.

>France

>UK
>France

The Soviet Union had the most deaths, the US spent the most money

Shitty map as always from some jewish source ... i never met czech who would thought that USA did most to win. Everybody would answer Russian people did most for winning.

>France
KEK!

I wouldn't say USA. USA mostly just came in and offed the weakened "enemies".

Looks like frenchies are historically illiterate

Have you met any in the games? They think French is #1 international language, they think UN etc speaks only French in their meetings.

Frenchies are fucking delusional.

I get that Russia lost a lot of people, but strategically, they did the most? The US crossed the fucking ocean and did another continent's job for it. Clue me in here.

Also, Hitler did nothing wrong.

I really wonder why

The biggest winner of WWII was Israel.

>France
France

Number 1 saviors of the Jews, u mad?

Yeah and normandy was the turning point... Thing is, even US could have pretty much just ended the war by throwing in everything, but they didn't. Without russians tying most of the german soldiers and resources to the east, breakout from normandy would have never happened with the forces western allieds used. Ffs more ppl died just in and around stalingrad than in western front, and that was just one battle.

I guess this answers everything...

>we dont win all the olympic medals
nice try omar

More like we had to get ourselves to get in position to end the war. The U.S. set all the chips on the board, and then ended the war within a year and a half in the final push (woulda been earlier if Patton had free reign). The U.S. gave the Soviet Union over 17.5 million tons of military shipping during the war. It's 100% safe to say that the USSR would have been crushed had it not been for the lend-lease program. Over 400 thousand trucks were given to the soviets and several million pairs of boots. Not to mention the Soviets weren't the petroleum giant then that they were now, we also gave them about 7 million tons of petroleum products. After the war the value of US GOODS alone was about 11 billion dollars in the USSR. So who really won the war Mr. Fin? The bravado and daring of the USSR, or the smart management and logistics of the US government?

OP is a faggot. That is what the french really think about this.