Bitcoin is a sca

What now no-coiners?

Other urls found in this thread:

peakprosperity.com/crashcourse/accelerated
omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck yeah! My $400 investment will soon be retirement money. Suck it!

no it wont

>t. No coiner

I have 7k in bitcoin. Its not going to be retirement money, it wont make it that high. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I have no idea why i sold at the last dip ... Just end me!

Look kids the balloon is ready to pop.
Also if you didn't invest by now, now it's the worse time to do it, just like the gold and 2008 recession, at first it was cheap and it went up a lot and then back down a bit meaning you missed the chance to dump it but that wasn't a Bubble, BTC is.

Is it still dropping back down? Hadn't had a chance to check.

400.00 * 553.68 = 221,472.00

Best case scenario you can get a nice house.

it will go to 150k

>it's totally not dutch tulips!
lel make your profit and gtfo

yeah... that growth is sustainable

Given the crackdown on money laundering going on, it's probably all dirty money people are trying to hide. What else besides black market has BTC been good for?

>Bitcoin will hit a millio...

newegg, steam, bitpay visa

he never said how many btc he bought with that 400..?

>bitcoin isn't a bubble

Investment.

>all this nocoiner cope ITT
top kek, you retards will probably buy when it hits 10k

Jesus christ it came up already? I was waiting a little more.

Fuck me

I wish i wassss

how do you trade bitcoins without power?

So what will happen when it crashes and all the drug money get lost in some crafty jew's pocket?
A new global wave of organized crime?

don't bother it'll be 1k next month and then it'll go up to 7k again in half a year.

I have 70. In a bit wallet I can't find. Bought 100 of them for about 80 dollars. Wtf

This. Bitcoin has incredibly high volatility. Great for people who know what to do with crypto or bought early, but suckers nearly everyone else out of their money.

Waiting for a correction, so you ponzi assholes can't get my sheckles. You have been shilling too hard for me to believe there isn't one coming.

After that? Hell I'm in. At $700....

lul what a sucker he bought the peak at 266 and now he only made a 28x return I'm glad I didn't fall for that scam

It's hugely fluctuating right now. Just a few days ago was below 6k

ITT retards that are still waiting to buy bitcoin but wont until it hits 20k and then crashes to 10k where they will panic sell before it hits 100k. Pol is supposed to have semi intelligent members and not understanding the vast power bitcoin presents is befuddling. It is literally our number 1 tool against the problems we want to solve and you morons want to call it tulips. Buy now thank me later dumbfucks

Exactly...everyone is on this bitcoin power trip, but what they fail to understand is that if you buy $14000 worth of bitcoin, in the event of an EMP or nuclear strike that wipes out the power grid, you now have a $14000 USB stick that you can't use. And THAT's if you saved it out of your digital wallet. Poof! There goes your investment...like a fart in the wind. "No, I will not trade any of my supplies to survive for your little piece of plastic. I'll wait till you die, and then just take it...loser."

>Wrote a whole essay about Bitcoin in senior year of highschool around 2012
>Never actually got around to buying any

Like any fiat currency it is inherently worthless, its only worth is determined by the people who are willing to use it. It will crash one day soon.

it's a ponzi scheme and it's gonna crash

lmaoing at your life

That is what "best case senario" means I assumed he bought it at the lowest point.

remember when tamagochis were like $2000 each and people bought like 6 or 7 because "investment"?
or when the spinners were like $200 and people also bought like 10 for the same reason?
bit corn is surviving on bubbles, if you didn't buy it when it was at $100, then don't bother

I will tell it only once to you guys, buy Nimiq, it's the best thing the krauts did in decades.

No, that isn't how bitcoin works. The entire point of bitcoin is that blockchain can be reconstructed with trust from parts.

Please stick to talking about things you understand, which is hungry man dinners

>due to repeated fomo and panic, fucked up and bought high and sold low at least 15 times
>bought low and sold high only once
>still managed to gain 20% on my initial investment
not sure how to feel

My friend wanted to by some when they were a dollar, but he was a freshman in high school and his mom didn't let him.
He still holds it against her

I tried to convince my parents to use €10.000 of their savings ( only a fraction that they got from their parents in inheritance ) to buy bitcoin. They didn't and ranted to me that investments is basically gambling and that you should only keep money on the bank.

Come 2017 they burned through all their money including their inheritance are now complaining their pension is not paying enough and I should be supporting them because I make decent money after earning my degree. They won't leave me jack shit, even sold their house and burned money renting some expensive luxury apartment.

>This is the nocoiners understanding of wallets
Why do Americans always speak with such authority on matters they have no clue about? I've noticed that noone does this but Americans.

>implying he can't live like a king with that in the third world
user...I....

Boomers man
Thinking a fiat currency in the bank with 0-1% interest rates is better than basically any stock or other investments is so fucking retarded. They deserve to be poor

If an EMP or a nuclear strike fries the power grid of the entire planet, money would be the last of my fucking issue retard, do you think your pieces of gold will be of any value anyway ? Because they would not, food/bullets/drugs will.

4/pol/ is too retarded these days, at 8/pol/ they are understanding that blockchain is the best way to topple (((their))) source of power.

But he lives in the U.S.

Hey guys coiner here. Don't listen to /biz/ shills. Buying bitcoin at ATH is retarded

TFW I got involved with Bitcoin mining in 2011, stopped mining in 2015, and have been HODLing ever since.

Fucking goddamn boomers

How?

Reminder gold has a market cap of 7 trillion and that is a very realistic target for Bitcoin.

People look at Bitcoin and they say it's a bubble blah blah blah but they are idiots and are thinking about it wrong. Bitcoin is a store of value and a currency, it's no like buying Apple stock or whatever the fuck you think it is.

Right now it has a 200 billion market cap and that is NOTHING for a currency. Big national currencies have market caps of tens of trillions.

Also behind the scenes it's being pushed by the jews to change fiat. Don't forget fiat is literally a sham at this point. Every country in the world is in trillions of dollars of debt and that is never ever getting paid back. At some point the world government jews will decide to pull the plug on fiat all together and move to bitcoin.

>If an EMP or a nuclear strike fries the power grid of the entire planet
I believe he meant that if an EMP wipes your harddrive and USB backups of your wallet, but obviously he doesn't know about word seeded wallets, like the nocoiner he is.

Also watch this if you want to learn more about why the current financial system will inevitably collapse sometime in the near future

peakprosperity.com/crashcourse/accelerated

Oh damn, gonna buy 100k at ATH

why would you ever sell at a dip?

Boomers are fucking retarded drooling scum

Almost anything is better than just leaving it in a regular account. Even 2% gains a year is better.
Boomers are so fucking stupid they can't even comprehend the concept of compounding.

Doubled my money. Wish I put in more than 10k

>b-but it fell $1000 in a couple days

NOCOIN CAN'T COPE NIGGER I HOLD THAT SHIT FOR ETERNITY

STEADY HANDS BABY!

its going to 10k then crashing just like the last 4 times

TFW sold at $400/coin last year

>was gonna sell my LINK and but BTC at the dip
>didn't
instead I did it now, I am so fucking stupid

Some profit is better than none

It's okay. I bought them and forget it existed then deleted my wallet.

If any of you are invested in Ethereum or Ethereum Classic, sell that shit. Vitalik looks like he's got the AIDS and The Pajeet that's developing the fucking thing is a communist. Just sell that shit and change your hash power over to something else.

it goes up each crash. its a natural boom and bust cycle that is good for the economy that the communists try to outlaw with regulations creating a prolonged boom until the money runs out and a truly catastrophic bust occurs.

no coiners on suicide watch
>b-but it's a bubble, it will crash
yeah, that's what you said last year, and the year before that, and the year before that. Blockchain technology is exploding, the price is only going to rocket up from here. Don't miss your last chance to hop on because in 2018 this shit is going to leave the solar system

Where have I seen a similar shape bubble to that. Hmmm... oh here it is. And the end result.

what good is having ... say $200 million worth of bitcoins and can't cash it all out

It's going to crash. It's based on nothing. Fake and gay as they say. I prefer to invest in pic related.

as a multi-coiner...with over 100k in networth in coins...

let me enlighten you.

This, is a bubble. Being pumped by fake money and wash trades.

Bitfinex acquired Tether..which reportedly creates a tether for every U.S. dollar it has in reserve. They then use this money to pump BTC...but nobody has seen an audit since March. And 20 million in tethers was created almost 2 hours ago..about 20 minutes before BTC spiked 4%...

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

proof.

170 million in funding in the last 2 weeks. How many people do you know that are buying tethers hrm??? Most of you dont even know what a fucking tether is. And in Tethers legal statement...it doesnt have to be backed up by anything...the company says they can do whatever they want.

SO how do you pump BTC then???

You wash trade...buy 1 Bitcoin...set the price higher...and buy your own asking price. Create fake movement and volume....then provide cheap margin funding so the masses can buy on margin. Sell your coins...wait for the price to fall...rinse and repeat.

Deal with it you noobs.

>I'm rich!
>power goes out

>It's based on nothing
The entire fucking world is based on nothing. I want the nothing that's worth a lot. I hope you can eat those bullets when you have nothing else left because you're a retarded nocoiner

Threadly reminder that if bitcoin was really get-rich-quick it wouldn't rely on shills desperately trying to convince you to buy their bitcoin

For fun i bought 5€ worth of bitcoins back in 2010, which are about 17,24 bitcoins. I kinda forgot about it till recent months. Should i sell it now? Because it kinda looks like a bubble which is about to burst.

Sounds Jewy

>harddrive breaks down

HOL UP

Why can't you?

And if yes how do i turn it into real money. As i said i bought them for fun and my brainlet brain needed a whole day to even understand how to purchase them. Help pls

Sell it, make money, burst bubble so I can buy, too :^)

what percent of each altcoins should I buy percent wise also which exchange is best for noobs

sell half, keep the rest

Face to face transaction or make an account at a coin exchange (kraken ?) and sell them there and send the money to your bank.

>The entire fucking world is based on nothing
Well, you've obviously completely lost touch with reality. I stopped reading there, stupid poster.

Look into the forks. The worst thing for plebs would be for that to happen. They can get a couple dozen guys with networks of investors to manipulate the market as it is right now. They'll crash it, then buy up, and rinse and repeat. They'll force splits, forks, and update the program whenever they feel like. Eventually it'll be completely subjugated and you guys will think you are making money up until you don't. They sell, fork and your money is gone... poof. Just like that, just like all the idiots that lost their money in the .com bubble and then the housing bubble, and the new tech bubble.

Make real investments and diversify, or don't and lose it all.

At least sell a few and diversify. But keep at least half, maybe 2/3

Dont feel too sorry. They would have got you to cash out early

becuz muh flippening

I learned about Bitcoin when it was around 3 per dollar while I was in college living with my parents. I received a small inheritance and then got a wild idea to dump every penny I had in life savings at the time into Bitcoin and use the inheritance as a new, much smaller savings/emergency funds account. Everyone says going all in is bad to do with investing, but I couldn't shake the feeling. Eventually I talked myself out of it by reasoning I didn't have a stable job and my old beater car was on its last legs so I needed to save for another one. The feeling never left and both my parents and the few successful people I knew said don't do it so I trusted them and eventually forgot about Bitcoin.

Instead that car lasted 3 more years, I found a decent job for a year after college until my entire department got outsourced, I'm currently working a dead end job making $11/hr because nothing else would hire me after 8 months of applying everywhere and nowhere else will hire me after a year of applying to anything that has a now hiring sign, I'm still living paycheck to paycheck between paying my own bills and buying groceries for the family as "rent", and if I'd only trusted myself I'd have over 450 million dollars in Bitcoin today.

Don't listen this idiotIf you're going to sell, sell it all.

fucking boomers

Please correct me if i'm wrong but i think you can't sell off more than a few thousand a month, so $200 mill would take forever

if u help me you get 1 btc

Vitalik is a communist as well.
They are threatening to hard fork any time anyone who doesn't sympathize with communists tries to use Ethereum.
They have already threatened to hard fork to ban Gab if they try to use Ethereum.

The people who’ve made the most money off bitcoin are the absolute worst criminals in our society and if you’ve bought bitcoin you’ve helped them become rich. Bragging about it is absolutely gas worthy.

I think GDAX or Bitstamp is a good bet.

>cope

You could argue the same with the petrodollar, you insufferable faggot.

do you literally hate money
he can sell the other half if it starts to crash(it won't), even it does it's not going to dip below 1000. It's going to keep going up over the next year or so

If you had that high an amount you could probably find some rich dude willing to buy that amount off of you

fuck off, the free market reigns supreme