What are these threads?

I've visited the last few. I can't figure out what the fuck these autists are trying to figure out or what they think is happening. To me it just seems like a bunch of Redditor newfags fell for babby's first Sup Forums LARPer and are running with it. Is that whats happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vuee_CZhKyI
youtu.be/3D97gwGlMFE?t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=f36lpOIaku4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The best kind of larp
Fantasy land

I notice there's a lot of namefagging on those threads too. it's definitely some weird shit

It’s namefag tripfag flagfag gets kek new gag raiders etc but basically it’s PeakLARP. PLARP.

Boomers and namefags... nuke it from orbit.

It's either that or some kind of psyop. Either way we should be spidey meme spamming the shit out of them

I've actually been ignoring that thread for the weeks that it's been on and didn't really take notice to it until someone pointed out how weird it was. I went in and it was a cluster fuck, I had no idea if it was actual humans talking to each other or robots

Pure unfiltered autism

>or some kind of psyop
seeing as they won't go away, maybe it's some kind of psyop. there is some relatively useful information (?) in those threads that can be gleaned from other sources, but it's still a bizarre clusterfuck

>Is that whats happening?

We're being subverted

Psyop. Weird ass thinly veiled chritard threads. I've never seen so many "amens" on Sup Forums in my life.

DON'T LISTEN TO THESE SHILLS OP.
THESE THREADS ARE UNCOVERING HIDDEN TRUTHS. EVER SINCE THESE THREADS THERE HAS BEEN A MASSIVE SHILLING OPERATION BY THE JIDF, CIA, NSA AND MOSSAD. SOROS IS PROBABLY FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DIVERSION.
OP THESE THREADS ARE LIKE A GOLDMINE FULL WITH INFORMATION AND EVERYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A MASSIVE SHILL.

pic related is what we're dealing with here. this an absolute normalshit boomer trash general that will attract the worst scum to this board. somebody should really start dumping his loli folder in these threads desu

A larp thread that contains so many from outside of the Chans they have to have a fucking glossary of terms used here

Spidey + loli + sonichu. Drop em CBTS boys

HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=Vuee_CZhKyI

REEEEEEE

here they have been working on making it easy for you

This basically.

it seemed interesting at first but i dont think theres been literally anything new in the past 200

bump. these threads are fucking retarded and Sup Forums mods should do something about it.

there has been a Sup Forums reddit w/e since forever. seeing internet crossover now adays is the norm, esp when you consider how popular Sup Forums is since election season AND a trump victory

60% psyop
40% idiots

Mods clearly aren't doing anything about these fags. The only way they'll go back is to shitpost every one of these threads

whats most amazing to me is that some faggot, Q, would go through the trouble of typing all that shit out and all those questions if he was just some LARPing retard basement dweller

You pack valuable and fragile stuff carefully. Sometimes 90% of the package is filler.

You must be new here

>whats most amazing to me is that some faggot, Q, would go through the trouble of typing all that shit out and all those questions if he was just some LARPing retard basement dweller
You haven't been here long, have you?

this.

Just fucking stop. These are slighty above schizo word salad. Just autists trying to connect the most random things imaginable.

Just go back to facebook/reddit/beyondtopsecret.

Welcome to Sup Forums

It has a few trivial factoids and claims a happening. There's a fuck ton of so called mysterious cryptic codes I n some posts. Even more strange is the fact there's contributing replies coming to the entire incoherent mess.

if only you knew how bad things really are

seriously way to out yourself, and the single post ids as newfags or as we know exist, shills.

yeah as opposed to you shitting up the blatant troll threads. a meta thread that you dont understand is too much!
the OP literally says
>1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.

Basically this youtu.be/3D97gwGlMFE?t=15s

I need to take a shower

>nobody could possibly have a reason to propagate a larp
only for political, financial and their own fucking job.

(((Someone))) has been raiding this board for a month now, too many people that clearly don't belong here and they stand out like a sore thumb.
Don't mention the (((mods))) or they'll ban you.

Everything just pure (((coincidence)))

>Everything is connected, Everything has meaning
Literal mental illness.

I get a new post id every thread.

I could have sworn that I'd saved the webm of that, but apparently I hadn't when I went to post it in their cancer general.

basement dwellers praying for a happening so they can pretend to have some excitement in their lives

Wow, your shitty ramblings really activated my almonds

> pretending
They unironically believe this Q shit

IT WASN'T ENOUGH FOR THE BOOMERS TO RUIN THE JOB MARKET, HOUSING MARKET, SOCIAL SECURITY, ETC. ETC. ETC.

NO, THAT WASN'T ENOUGH FOR THEM. THEY FIND OUT ABOUT OUR MICRONESIAN SPAM RECIPE BOARD AND WITH A FANATICAL FERVOR THEY SET ABOUT ON DESTROYING HERE AS WELL.

FUUUUUUUUCK

These threads are so FUCKING annoying.

Mods, please ban everyone that posts in CBTS. It's /x/ tier conspiracy shit. Please. THIS BOARD IS FOR POLITICS NOT SCHIZO CONSPIRACIES RRREEEEEEEE

How the fuck has Tracy Beanz managed to get 18 000 followers?

Keeps the boomers, T_D good goys and the mentally ill quarantined. I support it.

Is this you, pops?

it's what they started doing after dropping flat earth threads
before those they did solar roads threads

so you think each and every news piece, political, social, cultural, developement are stand-alone and you ignore the possibility that they are the products of something larger, implying connectivity and the act of sensibly deriving meaning from THE FUCKING NEWS??

Because she feeds schizos pizzagate tier bullshit. Look through the videos

‘Lil bit of column A, ‘lil bit of column B.

it's a full blown reddit colony in those threads. mods should flamethrow on sight.

I will admit, I browsed the first dozen or so with interest until it turned out to be...well what it is.

THIS is the state of this fucking board

THANKS LARPFAGS

You posted this verbatim just hours ago. You glow in the dark so much that I save 15% or more on my utility bills.

Couldn't be more accurate.

THESE people are coming to this board thanks to these LARPing faggots

It said twitter would shut profiles and it just did today. It said they will try to take down all informative apps even facebook. Pol is in the list as well. Let's see. One of the predictions has happened.

These LARPing schizo faggots are ruining the board

Someone should meme this chick

I like that graphic. Yes it's cartoonish and a bit random but it may redpill newfags and boomers.

I don't see the problem as long as the thread is contained.

autism

Fuck off conspiracytard. Of course some developments will be related, but not everything is. The brand of water that Trump chose to drink from during his speech last night doesn't mean there's some 50 layers deep hidden message for a bunch of intelligence operatives and autists here.

Do you think gangstalking is real?

stop thinking everyone takes this for gospel. its a meta thread about analyzing and cataloging the fucking news with loads of board culture (which is surprising to people)
the ones that do take it for gospel are already linked

When you predict a million happenings every fucking day, some of those will actually happen. Its just that these autists conveniently ignore all the other happenings that did not happen.

It's a containment thread you fucking newbie fuck shut the fuck up read moar post less diaf kys eat a dick delet this sage in options ya cunt

i've seen a good amount of larps but it still amazes me the amount of effort people put into it

nice schizo rambling my dude

>Pol
Fuck off to whatever conspiracy forum you came from before finding out about this site. The Finnbro said the rest.

I was asleep just hours ago. Apparently anons other than me are also fed up with this shit you gullible faggot.

I filtered it after I saw the second thread pop up. What a cancer pile.

I feel someone is trying to turn Sup Forums into /alexjones/ and send these people on wild goose chases that conveniently end up somewhere away from der Juden.

maybe the mods will be bros and start banning anyone who makes these "what is this?" meta garbage threads that should be posted in the thread you're asking about.

woosh

Shut the fuck up tooth paste nigger. Most of us have been here long enough to know a LARP when we see one. After almost 400 fucking threads of this trash with no happenings or substantial proof confirms this LARP. Everyone who laughs at you boomers, jewtubers, and twatter fags aren’t shills.

> be schizo
> no job
> gubbment is out to get you
> larp on Sup Forums
What's not to understand

Dont be a crybaby this is pol. As long as it is pol it is ok, and since you are triggered by the cbts thread it is obviously well....just Sup Forums so it is perfectly part of that zone.

The place for "shut it down" posts is on Twitter. You are in the wrong site.

youtube.com/watch?v=f36lpOIaku4

You can twist your bullshit however you like, but your threads are the opposite of "board culture". It's so fucking painfully obvious that these threads are full of boomers and normies. They are ridiculously easy to bait and even the most mild shitpost flies straight over their heads.

99% of the posters in /cbts/ threads are newfags who arrived with the trump wave and are killing the board with their bullshit.

the op was about 'hurr what dis about' so i explained, this isnt me trying to shove anything down your throat or even poke at your apparently delicate worldview. i guess the closest you can come to saying that i did that was me linking some screencaps that i SAID NOTHING ABOUT
it endlessly is. all this criticism could be posted their directly but this necessitated its own thread as if you cant just go fucking ask them yourself or call them autist to their virtual face, no another layer (thread) had to be put between them

lol wtf this guy is clearly some kind of psyop hahahaha

Imagine being this new and yet so fucking old

Containment general for survivalist LARPers

>4 attempts to finally use the board name correctly
Bravo. By the way, just because you think that anything goes here does not mean that the rest of us want Sup Forums turning into a cancer dump like Sup Forums. How about you take your schizo general there? I'm sure you'll surpass /ksg/ in no time.

Definitely! There are too many of these youtubers out there and they are getting massive following for spreading pure cancer

Don't like don't read. This is funny cause this is triggering even the trolls...this thread cbts should definatly continue. It seems it is lately the most pol of all pol posts

Garbage, from what I’ve seen. I put about 5 filters up and don’t see them anymore.
It’s one of these things, or a combination.
Idiots from leftypol
Some stupid CTR plan
Idiots trying to defame Sup Forums in the media’s eyes (like credibility exists here)
Some dumb subreddit got banned and they all decided to come here

Mods are dead, don’t expect them to do anything. 6 threads about al franken. 2 threads about ayyyyy imao. 3 threads about relationship advice. Slut shaming. My gay son. Climate change. Most of the threads are 1 post and bail.
This place is just a shitpost forum now, with a tiny bit of news mixed in.

Make our board better, kill yourself retard

you dont see any of this in those threads? i sure do. and to bring up the point about newfags HAHAHA like like you think its JUST that thread that is full of them... its the board, the website, this thread too yadingus

>normal

This, shills stopped shilling and just brought over retards to drown out the original culture.
>lol I posted memes again I'm participating in the revolution guys

Exaggerated reaction to a simple comment. You sound like the liberals. You can't handle much can you. Seem you have a Weak mind.

She now has almost 30k subscribers. This bitch actually fucking wrote a tweet storm on how to use fucking Sup Forums. She needs gassed ASAP.