This anime is such bullshit. You can't tell me this girl could be alone

This anime is such bullshit. You can't tell me this girl could be alone.
-Small girls (guys dig that)
-Big green eyes (guys dig that)
-Bushy, slightly unkempt hair (some guys dig that)
-Mousy (some guys dig that, it's cute)
-Into anime and video games (do I really have to say it?)

Add being a loner and she's basically the dream girlfriend of millions of nerds alone.

>b-but she's socially retarded so no way she could have a social life
She doesn't really have to do much. Guy would approach and before you know it, she's spreading her wings and he's spreading her legs.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/a91cc9b056/545638-11
warosu.org/jp/thread/13875914#p13877441
reddit.com/r/me_irl/comments/37beer/me_irl/
reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/3il8ii/she_only_dates_chadbro_games_that_will_never/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's unpopular because she tries too hard.

OP #MyPresident
Yeah this was one my complaints too. The weird part is that is so much of the appeal but it's obnoxiously pandering.
I may have enjoyed it if I watched it before NHK. But I watched NHK first, and it's way better.

>#MyPresident
Fuck off.

You are not taking into account the cultural differences, what you say it's true in other parts of the world but I don't know how is it in Japan, if my anime sources don't lie then they aren't treated very well.

Read the manga, landwhale

Im sorry

Do you actually know girls in real life? Because it sounds like your experience with girls is purely anime related from the way you describe this.

I know a girl who fits pretty much all those characteristics and is pretty attractive. But she struggles to get a boyfriend because all of tomoko's mannerisms in real life aren't fucking attractive, they scream of being incapable of proper interaction with people which help to both prevent that person from hooking onto somebody as well as them pushing people away.

Just because you're a "nice guy" who probably goes insane thinking about his future with the cashier that didn't break eye contact with him and as a result, would date anything fitting your fucking internet loser sterotypes doesn't mean real people are like that.

Jesus fucking christ Sup Forums step out of the fucking internet for more than 15 minutes at a time.

There are girls, especially into anime/gaming that are so socially inept or have some major issue that'd prevent them from having a boyfriend. They are like most guys that are into anime/games only they are female.

I think you'll find she's also a drawing. If she was real she'd look a lot uglier than simply having untidy hair, bags under her eyes and perfect skin.

It's rather obvious OP is a buttblasted landwhale
Fuck off normalfag, tho

>this white knighting
>I know a girl, not all women are
Jesus

Since you want a realistic scenario and mentioned that a guy would approach her, I have to ask that whether you factored in that the male in question would be a beta, socially retarded nip student overworked from studying for all A+ grades? That shit doesn't add up my man.

Hey op you literally just recreated Sup Forums's first reaction to
>watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga warui manga before the anime was released congrats if you stick around you'll find that Tomoko is a cute underdog character that you find your self rooting for Read the manga faggot
You gotta learn what angles the writer/ illiterater were going for does anyone have a link to the interviews or pages that explain how that created watamotes situations/atmosphere?

You can see in the manga she's clearly uninterested in the beta kind and calls them loners, nerds and stuff. In the later volumes, she doesn't feel threatened or flustered by being with a beta as she does with the good looking ones. Tomoko would most likely reject that kind of guy and call him a creep. Turns out, just like in the one chapter where she thinks she is being molested, actually going for just anyone isn't as acceptable for her as she tends to say.

this

the moment you stop acting like a stereotypical girl and show actual issues it's a fuck-off right away

no one likes ugly degenerates regardless of gender.

you clearly don't know real girls

I meant nip boys usually don't approach girls unless it a group going to mixer, dude read my post again.

a mixer*

In real life, smelling bad, having unkempt hair, acting insane/awkward/jumpy/nervous/paranoid, looking like you've been awake half your life, and wearing old, unsuitable clothing makes you look look a homeless schizophrenic, not cute. Also being 4 feet tall, dirty, thin and having huge bags under your eyes in real life makes you look sickly/malnourishedor like an AIDs/cancer patient. There's a clear divide between real life and cartoons, and this is not coming from a "normalfag" perspective. I think most people go to school and see people like this and give a wide bearth instead of falling head over heels. They're typically into stuff like black magic, self harm and anorexia; as well as the oh so desirable anime and video games. But hey, keep thinking this way and you might attract such a mate and have to tell her to not mutter to herself all the time while she's asking for something and you're trying to do homework and see how cute it is, ok. And then there's nothing more frustrating than actual humans projecting anime cliches into real life. I bet you there is a girl exactly like 2011 meme girl in real life replete with lines of actual anime dialogue she is trying to emulate that would drive you to suicide faster than I dropped this anime.

And I mean that even if that beta nip boy would approach him, she'd bat him right away.

You realize real people have features that aren't just limited to her height, eyes and hair, right? Anime faces are attractive by default, with small features and perfect skin, but a real life version of her would not be so cute.

True. I get that but OP was talking like all nip boys are confident with time for relationships, their grades matter way more.
Someone posted the accurately subbed video about that girl once, that wasn't what she was saying.

You're fucking stupid. She represents an introverted asshole that pushes people away because of her awkward/vile behavior. I'm a grill and she reminds me of myself in highschool... this anime killed me I related so hard ;_;7

I don't believe you if you don't have a link fuck off with your spreading of misinformation.

exhentai.org/s/a91cc9b056/545638-11

It was something about how the boys in the games don't judge the girls so they feel more comfortable, it was depressing as fuck but it was a long time ago so I might be a bit off.
I'm actually looking for it right now, I'll post if I find it, chill.

wat

the anime moefied her

The only reason she's single is because her standards are too high.

I'm a girl, and I've been down that route

>See this girl would more popular and attractive to the opposite sex if she was more outgoing, talked to people more, valued herself, and pursued what she wanted
>unlike m- wait

Anime and manga are about social anxiety it done really well how do I know I have social anxiety myself.

>-Big green eyes (guys dig that)
She actually has blue eyes.

OP has some point because anime Tomoko is stupid young, even current manga Tomoko is beginning to socialize, she's going to have a squeeze and it won't take forever to happen.

Question is, where will you be when it happens.

>OP #MyPresident

How many non-Chads has she turned down?

How it would go down:

>walk past Tomoko IRL
>mutter to myself "What the fuck?" from getting a whiff of Tomoko's BO

Yeah, no thanks.

>tfw therapist gave me a high five for initiating a conversation with someone and it going well.

Google only managed to find this warosu.org/jp/thread/13875914#p13877441
and a bit of the translation on shitty reddit, reddit.com/r/me_irl/comments/37beer/me_irl/
You can think I'm a liar if you want but I am too tiered to keep looking for the video.

The amount of weekend in this thread hurts.

This thread is bow about dicks and lesbians

Just like the manga

Tomoko smells fine speedreader.

>using "speedreader" as an insult completely out of context

Did I strike a nerve?

You would only think Tomoko smells bad if you sped red the manga.

Apparently in the prototype stages she was supposed to be a lot uglier than how she turned out, because the editor or someone suggested to do so

She's stinky.

Ughh I should remove that extra frame at the beginning....

I'm sorry, have you actually graduated highschool yet? Because it sure doesn't seem so.
You don't know that girl, because like so many here you lie to justify your fantasy so you can explain to yourself why you are such a failure.

Statistical data and on the ground experience shows that regardless of her awkward mannerisms, the fact that she is not deformed and even "cute" when cleaned up in the series means that she no doubt would have a relationship in real life. You just expose your inexperience further in your post, and sound like some underaged b& that just got out of middle school.
Never post again.

What?

I tried again and I'm sorry to say that I've only been able to find another mention on reddit. The video might be on a private blog or some shitty tumblr somewhere, it was way too long ago. reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/3il8ii/she_only_dates_chadbro_games_that_will_never/?
I'm too fucking sleepy to care anymore.

I'm dating a girl like that right now, except she isn't into games or anime.

She's literally a blank slate that's attaches itself to my arm and its not a good feeling, I used to think of myself as a male tomoko but after this I must be the normie fucking king

>this is literally happening to me right now
>except I'm the cashier

Do I smash her dreams and walk away and run or should I smother her with my power level until she runs?

We honestly have nothing to talk about, a relationship can't just be literal hand holding hand walking around hand in hand with hugs and kisses alone

DARKU FLAME MASTAH

She doesn't want a loser for a bf though

well they cant actually make her ugly because no one would watch it.

Have you not seen chuunibyou?

She's extremely mal-adaptive, she would not be popular in real life, I've seen girls like her and they get totally ignored.

Dude just get to know her take interest in things she like ask her about things you might not know about take, her to romantic places ask her what she'd like to do on a date comon user get it together...

It's Daaku you weeb fuck.

>I'm dating a girl like that right now
>3DPD
Not even once.

Don't delude yourselves, Sup Forums. Tomoko will grow out of this and either get a nice job or become a cute housewife one day. You however will continue to rot alone and no one will care.

No girl will ever be "one of us".

>take interest in thing she like
crotchet, funko pops, dresses, literally that's it and while I can show interest in crotchet making I can't fake it for funko shit nor fashion.

>take her to romantic places
seen a movie, went window shopping (twice), ate at nice restaurants, all we did was sit there and stare at each other with her occasionally asking for my hand.

Head over heels for me she is, I can fake a smile but I find little to make it work

Appearances are subjective, she ain't no tomoko but she's pleasing to my eyes, just wish her personality was more interesting

This. Think of those smelly, weird looking, very obviously autistic girls at your high-school.
That's Tomoko.

>Appearances are subjective, she ain't no tomoko but she's pleasing to my eyes, just wish her personality was more interesting
Still 3D though you fucking degenerate.

dude fuck your shit and ya dubs

user i'm not sure how long you've been dating but you better step it up fast.

God dammit dude, this half hearted shit aint gonna last forever, you need to at least hit it before you quit it. And it might actually make things interesting. Stop being a fucking pussy and go for it. If she's all stiff offer to hang out, drinks, offer massage, then just make out or something, jesus, wtf hand holding, fuck off

You and every fucking idiot unironically posting in this thread can fuck off to redit or whatever shithole you crawled from

This isn't /adv/ or /soc/ but fuck it. If you don't like her then it'll save both of you turmoil in the long run to just give it to her straight.

2 dates, though apparently she's had interest in me for 8 months prior, literally eye balling me as a cashier and because I'm a worker drone I never thought much about it until she approached me.

Apart from the window shopping all these were her ideas, including the hand holding, I'm not even an affectionate guy and being an introvert its very much a strange feeling, she asked for a kiss during bowling when the song changed and I said I wasn't comfortable since I didn't feel like shit was clicking and she apparently felt down but cheered right up when we had lunch, I don't understand shit

Might have to resort to just friendzoning her, she did tell me she used dating sites previously and the guys ended up ditching all contact with her after the second date, cheers user I'd normally just outright abandon her now like I've done in the past but she's 2mins to my work and something tells me she's a crazy stalker type unlike the more introverted girls I've encountered

Checked.