Dragon Ball Super

best boy coming through

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhaBesurJ-0
strawpoll.me/11639762
toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/special/08.htmlKAMI
youtube.com/watch?v=nKMffA0uBbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And here i thought love-no-jutsu was over with naruto and bleach. Who the fuck ok-ed this shit.

He's a Mary Sue

>Setup Mafuba
>LOL, FORGOT THE SEAL :^)
>Setup Vegito
>LOL, TIME LIMIT ASS PULL
>Do fuck all to setup Trunks somehow learning the Genkidama and ripping off Super Android 13
>A-AT LEAST IT'S NOT GT!!!1!!

At this point hating on GT is a fucking meme, Super has done the same and worse

You now remember Oopa and Puar actually won a fight

youtube.com/watch?v=AhaBesurJ-0

The better boy has lavender hair. Super Trunks is shit.

BEST BOY
E
S
T
B
O
Y

kill yourself GT fag

>Super has done the same
If it had done the same Trunks and Vegeta would've been on the sidelines after their first loss and Goku would tell them that they're too wear to fight fused Zamasu with him.

>tfw you will never be an autistic NEET who gets physically mad over a Japanese cartoon

fuck this world

>still no subs

Why goku and vegeta didnt fused back while still wearing potara?
Why are they still able to fuse if they had already fused in buu saga?

nah, he would have fused with Vegeta, the fusion would have wore out and Goku would have done the Genkidama

LITERALLY THE SAME AS GT

>y-you fucking nerds! hahahahaha, i'm so much better than you!

Shut the fuck up.

Best Boy, favorite DB character.

>you will never be an autistic neet who gets to fuck bra

Toei a shit, the manga will be better.

watching him fight with only his legs was awesome

why is trunks hair blue

What was more retarded, Vegito defusing or Trunks finishing Zamasu?
I go for Vegito

I told you you fucking faggots, I told you this arc was going to be fucking shit. FTrunks was fucking ruined, why? Because Toei needed a new Gohan, so they made Trunks the ultimate Gary Stue, Toriyama wanted his gag characters and made Mai a love interest instead of making a new and interesting girl (or use FVidel), and because he wants to deny this is Goku and Vegeta show he was going to make Vegetto to job before giving him a good fight.
Pray the next arc is actually good.

Db needs more black overweight lesbian disabled woman as Mc.

Settle it, lads.

strawpoll.me/11639762

10/10 animation

Beerus randomly popping in and 'hakai'ing Zamasu would have been a better ending

Also FT is now officially the worst half-saiyan in Dragon Ball, even below fucking Gohan

Fuck off

Both.

SUBS WHEN

does anybody have the Gowasu edit with WATCH IT ZAMASU

Vegito

How will Toyotaro fix this mess?

>Vegetto fags

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY RETCON THE POTARA HOLY SHIT COME ON.
JUST LET VEGITO WIN BY HIMSELF LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE, AND WRAP IT UP THERE.
LIKE, COME ON I'M PRETTY MAD.

In remembrance of this arc, post your favorite god memes

because TOEI

FUCKING SUBS WHEN
MAD AS FUCK

Reminder that Yamcha has won more fights than Vegetto

gt
ssj4 > ssgss by lightyears
gods of destruction are a pretty cool concept executed poorly-ish, the shadow dragons were the same thing.
Gogeta in gt >>> vegito in super

please

meh, fuck the haters

arc was 8/10 til the ending

atleast better than anything GT done

>they retconned the potara earrings

See what you say is interesting but not canon.

Both sucked. Vegetto's fusion retcon fits snugly into canon, but it was just done to allow Trunks to save the day, so it kind of sucks.

Whereas, Trunks saving the day is cool because it's his timeline, but him using a fucking Spirit Bomb just 'cause some kids were holding on to his broken sword and really believed in him. That sucks.

Vegetto fighting a little bit longer, and wearing down Zamasu to where Trunks could take him on without the Spirit Bomb Sword bullshit would have been more digestible.

>this week marks the end of both the Trump Ascendency Arc and the Black Goku Arc

Which one had the better ending and memes?

I like how Trunks says Vegetto's power is unbelievable, and then proceeds to go to the battlefield with a broken sword like the last couple of minutes didn't even happen.

toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/special/08.htmlKAMI TUBE IS ACTUALLY FUCKING REAL

No, fuck you easily you pleased faggot. I bet you finger fucked your ass to Naruto and creamed every time Ichigo got a new power up in Bleach.

this arc is hands down the best arc for memes in super

SUBS ARE OUT YOU RETARD

so are we just ignoring that Vegetto pushed back the blast with one hand that it took father son galick gun/kamehameha to push back before?

Why can't you faggots fuck off to Sup Forums?

SUBS WHEN LADS?

Based Amish

Toei follows manga.

I made this poll just a couple weeks ago and it was majorly in favor of super. Now I'm guessing everyone will be pissed from this episode and vote GT.

vegito never killed anyone and never will

At least he made it through unscathed, the ruiner of fusions.
Our based godtuber, our beloved teadrinker.
May his memes prosper yet

What happened to Toriyama? what is this fucking writing? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
Mary sue spirit bomb sword has to be the gayest thing ever made, literally GT tier bullshit fanfic.

yes

YES

What's wrong user?

Literally on anilinkz right now nigger

Why even waste your time on something you can't get invested in enough to get mad when it turns to complete garbage?

Goku,gohan and Ftrunks all now have main villain kills
It's time for the prince of all saiyans to finally shine

trunks finishing with 1 sword reminds me of this and how tv writers try too hard to make an "epic" ending

youtube.com/watch?v=nKMffA0uBbA

Top kek no they don't.

gt is in basically the same position as super. A Toriyama cash grab that he wanted no input in.
You think when this is over people will consider ssj2 trunks fighting off ssg level people cannon? you think they'll consider that power of love shit cannon?
toei managed to sink the entire series in literally 3 minutes.
are you literally retarded? they're available everywhere. It was even livestreamed subbed.

I wanted to see more buff Zamasu. At least like a few episodes

*you easily pleased faggot

Also fuck you again. You have shit taste..

Link to that thread in the archive?

>t.GT fag
Your only hope is the rope

We had to make Trunks the new Teen Gohan. You now realize Black Arc is literally a copy of Cell Arc, and Fused Zamasu is literally Perfect Cell

At least I enjoyed GT a little even if it was retarded as hell. SSJ4 is pretty cool, as long as you forget that it's only a thing in GT. Super has always left me uninterested and flaccid, but now I'm just dropping it. For good. .Super has ended for me, there is no Dragon Ball Super

>What happened to Toei?
ftfy

I don't care about that.
But that fucking retcon of potara's power holy shit i'm so mad REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And Trunks blocked Zamasu's punches, that few seconds ago were throwing Vegitto left and right, using a broken sword and some kid's good vibes as source of power.

yes so I can keep spamming that Trunks>SSB Vegetto/Goku/Vegeta/Whis/Beerus/Zeno/Vados for no reason

Vegito having the same clothes

It sucks that F Trunk's timeline is pretty much screwed. His world is all abut destroyed, there are less than 100 people, not even nearly enough to fend off inbreeding, so humanity will be extinct in a couple of generations, all the gods are dead, and the countless planets and people killed by Zam, including F Bulma will remain dead, and the dragon balls are destroyed, so none Zam's actions can be repaired.

>GT is winning
Thank you based anons. I'm fucking tired of superfags still pretending super is even the slightest bit better than GT.

fucking pieces of SHIT
SUBS WHEN

Great Snake Escape > All

>tfw SUPER became worse then GT

Goku's face makes me laugh

I still hate Gohan more

My sides.

Plese rspd please my friends

You think Gowasu will stick around?

What if he got another Kai assistant?

There's enough people to repopulate the planet. The problems are the gods being dead and the destroyed Super Dragon Balls.

When was this? Right before he defused he said "can't your body seeped in all your rage keep up with my speed?", dodged his attack and kicked him into a building