FRANKEN HAS MORE CLASS THAN TRUMP EVER WILL

"I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MelMorgan1350/status/931221482671300609
youtu.be/9F1dgJLIf5o
youtu.be/xS9qMLyVdTA
bizpacreview.com/2017/11/16/second-female-accuser-coming-forward-accusation-al-franken-stalked-harassed-563856?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He molested a child. He's will be in jail soon.

Like he has a choice

Haha they always admit and talk about wanting to get better when they know they’re fucked.

>its okay to be a sexual predator if you have a good personality

>HIllary will protect me
>Right, Hilldawg?
>Please don't forget I screwed Bernie voters for you.

Checked with a gladly cooperate face.

ARE THERE ANY QUOTES FROM FRANKEN REGARDING ROY MOORE? THOSE COULD BE USEFUL NOW.

based Somalisota

staged photo

2006 was a different time man. stuff like that was normal

>An investigation
Well is Moore not also entitled to an investigation?

>I acknowledge the allegations therefore the incident did not happen
yeah nah

Let's be honest. He's always looked like a pedophile.

history is a bigot.

>sexually assaulting a woman who is asleep

>class

go die

Russians hate him!

twitter.com/MelMorgan1350/status/931221482671300609
The flood gates have opened.

Relevant video
youtu.be/9F1dgJLIf5o

lawl, Trump curse is going to cook his goose good.... can't wait to see this smug face get pushed in the mud

>sexually assaulting a bullet-proof vest

face it hes a rapist.

>it doesnt count as grabbing her tits cause she had a bra on!

>t. Mohammed

Because he knows a political hit job from Fox and has no teeth. please, I'm begging you - let's take this to court.

WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)
>WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)

WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)
>WE MUST DEMAND MITCH MCONNEL TO CONVENE EMERGENCY SESSION OF SENATE TO EXPEL AL FRANKEN IMMEDIATELY (LIKE HE WANTS TO DO TO ROY MOORE)

He sexually abused her. He needs to resign. An ethics investigation would just cause the victim to relive the nightmare of his sexual abuse.

>Franken has more class
Photo of Trump groping a sleeping woman's breasts?
Anyone got one?
Nope. You don't.
With Jews, you lose.

No stu no...you're not being a good boy.....

Franken is a pervert, obviously.

Democrats are such hypocrites.

or a libshit stick.

sweet sweet justice!!!

aged well desu

His big jew lips were always unsettling before I knew what a jew was. I always knew there was something "off" about him as a child.

Frqnken recieved a robocall that all jews got before 911. Admits it here.
youtu.be/xS9qMLyVdTA
Pedophile seditious traitor.

>and then I grabbed her boobs just like this

A second woman has emerged.

How long before Franken resigns?

bizpacreview.com/2017/11/16/second-female-accuser-coming-forward-accusation-al-franken-stalked-harassed-563856?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

>1 post by this ID

noice digits